Well, i dont think aquilani can be sold in the 1st season. On defour, he chose man city over me(liverpool) =(. So i've got vukcevic.

dam~ He should have pick Liverpool though.. I planning to get him on the second season. Vukcevic is still a good buy =)

Did you manage to sell Benayoun? Hope i can sell Aquilani on the second season =P

Why the rush to sell Aquilani and Benayoun...?

Those two are great.

cos i planning to get players better than them? Aquilani is not really in my first team plans.. Benayoun is a no for me too =/

cos i planning to get players better than them? Aquilani is not really in my first team plans.. Benayoun is a no for me too =/

You should rethink that. Theyre top notch players. Aquilani becomes one of the best DMs in the world in short order and Benayoung is an extremely valuable piece to have. He's a world class player and he's versatile and can play all over, too.

I never understand these people who take over Liverpool and immediately sell guys like Aquilani, Benayoun and Babel. Sell Babel if youre hard up for money, but Aquilani and Benayoun are two of the strongest pieces on Liverpool. There are place to upgrade Liverpool, but that's not the place to do it IMHO.

true, but aquilani's stats are poor in fm 10. but i'll keep benayoun if i were you

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Do aquilani's stats improve much?
sad to say, i dont think so

Aquilani and Benayoun isnt performing in my club though. Aquilani isnt one of the best DM around.. I prefer Toulalan/Defour than Aquilani.

Sadly to say for Benayoun, whenever i play him.. He is not performing and i cant fit him anywhere else. Will sell him and Aquilani on the second season.

benayoun is quality. can play in many positions. I wanted to sell him at first, but after seeing some of his performances of late, i changed my mind. (he even assisted 3 goals in my 5-1 victory over portsmouth)

i bought toulalan in my previous game, but sadly to say, it was a bad signing. poor performances.

Last edited:
thats very weird.. Benayoun in my club play likke ****.. dun understand what happen to him. I like him in real life.. Not for him, gerrard, torres.. I think liverpool would have no attacking flair at all lols.

akinfeev, mandanda, neuer, adler, lloris. who should i buy to replace van der sar?

If you're not getting good performances from Benayoun you're doing something wrong. He plays great in lots of roles and lots of positions.

As for Aquiliani, his stats improve a ton. If not, again, you're doing something wrong. I dont want to to give away potential ratings to people who don't want to see them, but suffice to say that using FMRTE, Aquilani has a monster potential ability rating. Either way, his stats when you start the game are **** good. He has virtually no weaknesses (other than his heading) and plays perfectly next to Mascherano. Play Aquilani as a Deep Playmaker and Masch as an Anchor man or DM. If you're playing them side by side in the midfield, play Aquilani as the deep playmaker still, but play Masch as a ball winning midfielder.

Another thing that bothers me is I see every Liverpool story selling Fabio Aurelio right away. You'd be hard pressed to do better than Aurelio.

Yes, i would like a picture of Aquilani too. I was disappointed when i saw Aquilani stats compared to FM 09, so please do post a picture of him to further convince me to keep Aquilani and continue play him more :D

Thanks mate

playing as napoli have like 4 million as a budget atm as i spent most of my budget and need a european right back as my current right back is terrible other than that do you think enyema plus de santcis cover the goalkeeping postion well or do i need to add another keeper??

I have just started manageing the Spurs, Modric is an exceptional player and plays very well as AML (natural). Definetely worths a look especially for Man U.

Needs a fast centre back that doesn't cost more than 12m.