essien was great in 09 but in10 he very poor pleyer....

Last edited:
I need some players to help my newcastle team get promoted straigh away. I have Vieri on a free, macheda, fleck and wilshere on loan. Can anyone recommend any decent signings i could make?

thanks in advance.

go for ronaldo or nistelroy they are cheap and pretty decent.... obinna on a loan makes a pretty good winger ... sercan is a good young striker tooo....sol cambel , edgar davids, lauren...

will van nistelroy come to a championship club though?

ill look into the rest....thanks.

anymore anyone?

i'm leicester and just got promoted into the premier league in my first season. who should i buy, i have £14.6 million to spend

In reference to the closed thread, leicester4life....

alan smith - newcastle - as long as newcastle have not been promoted or if your willing to shell out.

hope this helps.

why bother helping an idiot who wants to spend over 100mil on a right back for united? If you cant win anything with united using their current squad with maybe a 10mil right back then you should buy a different game. Maybe monopoly tycoon or something where you can learn how to spend money properly.

oh the reason why newcastle didn't get promoted os because i beat em in the play off final :)

i got geremi as well lol
yh i was quite shocked wen i got deco coz he rejected AC Milan
i have no money left so i'm looking for frees

i got geremi as well lol
yh i was quite shocked wen i got deco coz he rejected AC Milan
i have no money left so i'm looking for frees

Thats very good that like, im surprised he did not choose AC to be honest.

Geremi too? i need to take some tips off you :)

Also, keep me updated with how the free transfers go, thanks mate.

i'm chelsea and my squad is getting old, need a few young players in and any ideas on if i should sell deco and ballack and bring in someone like veloso?
any help would be great

Looking for midfielder for Toon first season Jan transfer window, 4mil to spend.

Thats very good that like, im surprised he did not choose AC to be honest.

Geremi too? i need to take some tips off you :)

Also, keep me updated with how the free transfers go, thanks mate.

lmao i lost my first game against man city away 5-1 and about 6 of my players got injured during pre season :S