anyone got any decent players i can get for birmingham city got bou 7 mil to spend any ideas welcome could really do with decent left back or midfielder thanks..

need a decent striker for forest green have no money to spend tho so loan or free transfers

I'm at Roma season 2010/2011 and I'd like a Right Attacking Midfielder between the age of 20-26, within the price range of 30 million.

I'd like him to be a good attacking full back so would like good crossing stats and to be fast.

To improve the position, that is Taddei and Guberti.

I used this a while ago and didnt get and answers back so i am hoping i will this time,
i am currently with everton and have roughly £6mil to spend on a left winger who is already a decent player (so no wonderkids who turn good)
any ideas.......

would try angel di maria. available for under 5mil€
did a great job for me and has still potential to become better

ouch mate, im sure it will pick up soon.

good luck though.....keep me updated! :)

i'm 12th in the league played 10, won 3, draw 4, lost 3, GS 19, GA 23, GD -4

and just played man utd and lost 7-2 :( but still 13th :)

Last edited:
To those looking for a RB at Man Utd, you really don't need one.

O'Shea will do well for the first season, the Da Silva twins will start to get good soon after that anyway.

I just bought 3 players for our 'problem' areas, I bought them based on real life as there wasn't much info when I started so I got Dzeko, Jovetic and Akinfeev for ST (goalscorer), ML and GK respectively.

I won the treble (FA,League, Euro) first season, which makes me worry that the game has got much easier as I didn't win all 3 in 09 at all.

Second season I have sold O'Shea, Nani, Berba (he was surplus)...also got Dudu who seems a prospect but he is having trouble fitting in due to language barrier, and Ljajic is back off loan and looking good to replace Giggs/Scholes in midfield :)

Hope that helps a little at least....

i am spurs at the start and want to know of any must buys? who should i sell and how much should i get for them? on the new patch btw! got a 7m budget

I'm Portsmouth 2nd season need rb and lb and have 13 mil budget but wouldnt want to spend it. Any help appreciated thanks

I need big improvements for Toon first season in the prem, need a good, winger, creative midfielder and striker, budget of 16mil, any other suggestions welcome

nufc2ndseason.jpg

ahh yeh but im spending all of it on maicon :L and no way am i selling owen or berba they are integral in my team will try to get rid off nani thanks :)

wierd combi this guy...supports city and united? wierd!

Heyy im Spurs on my second season and im looking for a quality CB for around £14m. Has anyone no any ideas lol.

I need big improvements for Toon first season in the prem, need a good, winger, creative midfielder and striker, budget of 16mil, any other suggestions welcome

nufc2ndseason.jpg

you could try for Misimovic for the midfielder position, if too expensive can try to get him on loan

Hello everyone.. I wanna sell Aquilani and Benayoun.. First season in Liverpool.. How much can i quote for each of them? Im looking for good CM or rather a good DM that can pass and a Right winger. I looking at Suarez at Ajax, Defour and Gago.. Do you think it would be good to acquire their service? Or any good players to suggest? As you know, Liverpool have very limited budget.. Please do help me, thanks!

aquilani cant be sold in the 1st season cos he just joined.
DM-toulalan/palombo/veloso
RW-jesus navas

i dont think you have that much money to pull it off though

who should i buy for central midfielder position for liverpool, i've got around 16m

Defour or Toulalan, you should really look at them.. =)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

aquilani cant be sold in the 1st season cos he just joined.
DM-toulalan/palombo/veloso
RW-jesus navas

i dont think you have that much money to pull it off though

Yeah.. i doubt i can get any of them for now. Just making some long term planning.
I think i have told you before, Toulalan went to Arsenal.. Jesus Navas went to Man Utd :'(
Will look at Palombo. I think Veloso went somewhere else..

should i get defour or vukcevic for mc? already have mashcerano, aquilani and gerrard.

plus can vukcevic play as AML? if so should i sell riera?

Just a side question, i have torres,cardozo and palermo. Would it be better to play a target man (attack) + advanced forward (attack) or target man (support) + advanced forward (attack)?

Last edited:
Naturally i will get Defour over Vukcevic, depends on what you really need. If you need a more complete MC, Defour is the one. Vukcevic on the other hand offers long shot ability, free kick and corner. My preferance would be selling Aquilani, get Defour and Vukcevic.

Best to have a main left winger, backup, youngster + a versitile player. In that case, you dont have to worry here and there.

I played Target man(attack) + Complete forward(attack)

Torres 26apps 28goals 10assist - Would have been more if he was not injured for 11days :mad:
Cardozo my target man of cos, 20apps 12goals 7assist