Hello. Im in need of a Box to box midfielder. Preferably someone who is better or _atleast_ same level as x. Alonso. Playing Real M and got $80mil.

Diarra/Gago has been awfull for me as box to box's.

Been looking at De rossi, but Roma want $140mill for him

Thanks.

Edit: Bought Frank Lampard for $84 million. Just had to get someone quick. Hopefully he will do the trick

Last edited:
Im with Liverpool and their budget is shocking, but i am looking for a striker under 20mil and/ or a LB/ LW for around 10mil. I also have to sell alot to get money, who should is sell? We are pretty much talking about bargain but good buys for Liverpool this time

Im tottenham and i need a MC..

Who should i buy ?? Miguel Veloso or Marek Hamsik ??

hamsik's better but veloso is cheaper.....try Pjanic or Toni Kroos - they are fantastic :D
Edgar Barreto ( less known but an awesome MC, he's currently a sub in my team but is getting better and better)

For MC buy Kevin Thomson off of Rangers. I got him for 1.5mil. He's doing great:).

I'm Middlesbrough and i'm stuck because im looking for a striker, I want someone whos more experienced than the likes of Aliadiere, Lita And Franks
I also need a new goalkeeper,
I have however managed to get Nicky Shorey on loan for the season with a view to buy for 3.1 million so i'll see how he goes on as my 1st choice left back
With only 2 million to spend who would you sell to raise funds? Atm I'm thinking Shawky and Grounds but who else?
For the keeper definately vincent enyeama. He is good and a bid of 220k is accepted

well there is a striker sercan he is turkish and only 19 starts really good but needs to stay motivated or wud phase out... i am currently managing lyon for the second season won ligue, 2 cups, super cup ,champions league and european super cup for first season (no cheating except final of champions league had crash dump when i was losing i won next time fair and square) i currently have 0 for money but i am willling to sell players to update my team which is currently
hugo lloris (gk)
a.cissoko/f.aurielo,gallas,cris,bodmer(brilliant),srna/reviellere(back line)
denilson(loan),kallstrom,toulalan,gourcuff,giovinco,ji song park,abo trieka(good back up but had to add egyptian database)(midfielders)
sercan(scored around 30 ish goals first season),lisandro lopez(great forward),obinna(front line)
Edit:has anyone tried zarate this season shud be pretty awesome havent tried him yet and he wasnt tht amazing on fm 09. and why does al sad or watever want 60 million for ricardo olivera thts jst weird...

Last edited:
Would like a Right Mid & Left mid for around £2mill each. Must have decent pace and is willing to join relegation premiership team :)

Litex (Lovech) player issues.

Alright, so I started a journeyman game, and I got offered the Litex job very early on.

Basically, I need to improve my squad (to UEFA Cup standard... or Europa League or whatever the **** it's being known as today :p)

Unfortunately, my budget is £130k.

Current signings are:

Diego Cortes (RB) - Free
Glauber (AML) - Free
Denys Vasin (FC) - £500k Chornomorets (Was very good in FM09, and he can become a great finisher!)
Abderrahman Kabous (MC) - Free
Lucien Mettomo (DC) - Free
Michael Mifsud (FC) - Free
Edgar Davids (MC) - Free
Nebojsa Marinkovic (AMC) - Free
Hamed Namouchi (AMR) - Free
Seyfo Soley (DC) - Free
Luca Miracoli (FC) - £8k (youth prospect)
Henri Camara (FC) - Free.

So, I have my right back, Centre Backs, and Midfield sorted, and my strike force definitely sorted. however, LEFT BACK and GOALKEEPER is an issue. They aren't in DIRE need, however, I like to improve the team when possible. Unfortunately, Bulgaria has a rule in place where we can have no more than 5 non-EU players.

So, Any Suggestions? ^^)

I am everton in my first season with roughly £10 - 13mil to spend and i desperatly need a centre back replacemnt for joey yobo and a goal machine, thanks
plu si havnt got the best wage budget

Last edited:
I'm managing QPR and I've filled up my team so that it's good enough in all areas. I'm playing 4-1-2-1-2 (no wingers) and I basically just want to make a marquee signing with the remainder of my transfer budget which should be about 4million.

Any ideas?

who should i buy for central midfielder position for liverpool, i've got around 16m

I want a striker (better than Defoe/Keane) to play next to Crouch at Spurs in season 2009/10. Any recommendations?

who should i buy for central midfielder position for liverpool, i've got around 16m
1. veloso
2. joao moutinho
3. angelo palombo
4. jeremy toulalan*
5. wilson palacios
6. luca modric

toulalan is the best imo. offload some deadwood if you have to (eg. damien plessis/LUCAS/babel) :)

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

I want a striker (better than Defoe/Keane) to play next to Crouch at Spurs in season 2009/10. Any recommendations?
edin dzeko
demba ba
chinedu obasi
oscar cardozo (not recommended due to slow speed)
ezequel lavezzi (spelling)

I am everton in my first season with roughly £10 - 13mil to spend and i desperatly need a centre back replacemnt for joey yobo and a goal machine, thanks
plus i havnt got the best wage budget

You can sign bordon. Experienced and only £4mill. His wages might be an issue though, if so you could adjust the wage budget :)

Jan Rajnoch is a superb CB who you can buy for only a million or something. The only thing is, that he is a natural DM and has all the qualities of a CB. But still he is a fantastic player.

Couldn't afford Dzeko etc. so ended up signing Ruud Van Nistelroy for 1.5million and he's going really well next to Crouchie.

Got Gabriel Milito from Barca for nothing up front and 10mil after 50 league games - he was transfer listed because of injury.

Van der Vaart is going well too, scored a 40yard freekick vs. Man City

I need a young central mid pleyer for beyern....money is dont a problem....

joao moutinho,miguel veloso, toulalan, hamsik,devour, (if money really not a problem go for gerrard or lampard or iniesta)busquets

i prefer pleyer that can play as a anchor man( miguel was allredyis RMA)

toulalan can play as an anchor man also there is wilson palacios.....
de rossi is a lil old but him and perotta wud be great too.. essien wud be very expensive...