You should rethink that. Theyre top notch players. Aquilani becomes one of the best DMs in the world in short order and Benayoung is an extremely valuable piece to have. He's a world class player and he's versatile and can play all over, too.

I never understand these people who take over Liverpool and immediately sell guys like Aquilani, Benayoun and Babel. Sell Babel if youre hard up for money, but Aquilani and Benayoun are two of the strongest pieces on Liverpool. There are place to upgrade Liverpool, but that's not the place to do it IMHO.
They are only good for you if they suit your style of play and formation.

Needs a fast centre back that doesn't cost more than 12m.

You can try Ömer Toprak, 178cm though if you dont really mind. i mean thats what you get if you want a fast CB =)

15pace, 15tackling, 16marking, 16 heading, 16 jumping, 14acceleration, 17agility. Above average mental stats. 20yrs old, Awesome guy..

half a season gone with tottenham and my away form is awful. so are my inconsistent CBs. bought jan simunek for 4mil but he is also awful. which CB should i sell and which should i buy?

half a season gone with tottenham and my away form is awful. so are my inconsistent CBs. bought jan simunek for 4mil but he is also awful. which CB should i sell and which should i buy?

you may not need to sell anyone, if its your form maybe you need to tweak your tactics. because spurs do have pretty good CB.

again ppl for napoli gonna start a season and i have no decent lb i got di maria tho thinking about training him as a wing back would that work?? i have 4 million and cant sign any more non-eu players was soo close to getting rubin's back was a quality signing but i already have 2 non-eu players signed this season so i lost him:(

try Stefano Avogadri, 2m is more than enough i think
or Mikael Lustig.

I would go for Stefano Avogadri, his value is around 150k i believe.. 12marking, 14tackling, 12crossing, 13dribbling, 12 anticipation, physical attributes all around 13-14. Definitely a good buy for birmingham especially =)

You could get a cheap striker with the remaining budget =)

Best of luck mate

Last edited:
with man city scoring loads of goals but just cany stop conceding. thought i had gud cb's toure richards lescott even brought in rodwell from everton but still goals going in. Givem is averaging 8 in goal. What can i do??

try changing your tactics just play more defensive when you are away and dont play offside traps maybe have a ball winning midfielder..

again ppl for napoli gonna start a season and i have no decent lb i got di maria tho thinking about training him as a wing back would that work?? i have 4 million and cant sign any more non-eu players was soo close to getting rubin's back was a quality signing but i already have 2 non-eu players signed this season so i lost him:(
What ever you do don't re-train Di Maria to LB or LWB, he cannot tackle or even defend for that matter lol

**** i think i am screwed then cause other players i got on the left side are datolo and denilson guess can get someone on loan or pump up one of my youth players..

at my second season with tottenham and i need a good AMR to replace lennon who should i get? i am considering ashley young. is he good?

Honestly mate, don't listen to your scouts/coaches - They are ******* dreadful.

this is very true lol ive had a few players they have said wont get much better but they turn out to be brilliant.

could you post a screenshot of aquilani in the future?

Just started a new game and erased the older ones... I'll find one when I play a few.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

playing as napoli have like 4 million as a budget atm as i spent most of my budget and need a european right back as my current right back is terrible other than that do you think enyema plus de santcis cover the goalkeeping postion well or do i need to add another keeper??

What? Same gripe here... Play Campagnaro on the right. If you want to play Camp as CB Zuniga is great, and gets good really fast.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

I sometimes can get Mikael Chretien cheap...

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

They are only good for you if they suit your style of play and formation.

Point was both Aquilani and especially Benayoun are extremely versatile players who can fit in lots of roles. Yossi can play pretty much any midfield or attacking midfield spot. Aquilani can play as a good AMC, MC or DM. Theyre both solid across the board, too, and pretty good at everything.

What style of play doesnt fit them?? Even if you want to acquire another offensive player, Yossi would be the perfect first sub off the bench, as he can fill in anywhere.

i am spurs at the start and want to know of any must buys? who should i sell and how much should i get for them? on the new patch btw! got a 7m budget

Any LLM's should again look out for Michael Nardiello, amazing player on a free and will normaly accept wages of around £400, brilliant player for BSN/BSP and , maybe even decent for L2, could also be good backup or roatation for L1 if needed.

I am Dover Athletic won promotion 1st season so i am now in the Blue Square Premier. I was given a staggering £1000 to spend so i could really do with some advice on who to buy to keep me in this division.

diego capel is very good and only 13 million

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

moutinho is a god on it like usual only 16 mill

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

moutinho is a god on it like usual only 16 mill