Napoli, start of 2010-2011. Have about 50 million euros to spend after finishing 2nd the season before, tried to buy Veloso, Defour and other world class players but they don't accept my contracts (reputation too low I guess, even tried to give them 100,000 per week)

Therefore, need a world class central/defensive midfielder, thanks.

try montolivo, gago, kuzmanović, moutinho, palombo, busquets

look for transfer listed players if you think your reputation is low,i bought gago from transfer list

Hello ,first sorry for my bad english.So i've started with A.C. Milan.I have a transfer budged of 21m.I want to sell all the old guys and make a complete new team but not everybody at the first transfer window.So can someone tell me who should i sell first and who should i buy.I want young and talanted players.Thanks (H)

i'm liverpool. should i get marchisio or veloso for a defensive minded midfielder? i need a reply quick thanks!

get Sandro :p

Peeps, suggest me an AMR max AP 10mil. not scoring amr i want assists :p

how much budget u got and yeah cannavaro and king are old so u need fresh blood just tell us how much money u got...

I have 13M, but I wanna spare it between DC and an English player for the European competition requirement (home ground players). My home ground players are Woodgate, King, Huddlestone, Defore, Lennon, Bentley, Beckham, and Bostock, and I'd like to see more English players in my team. Any recommendation for young English players?

Jenas is off to Barcelona anyway, sold him for most 20M. Geeez, those rich clubs. Madrid once offered 90M for my Lennon, can you believe it?

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

i have 11mil and need a good CM/DM to replace tom huddlestone. anyone?

I use Hotspur too, and Defour is kept on recommended by Kevin Bond, the assistant manager, that is if you haven't fired him. Moutinho is considerable too, as well as Veloso and Gokhan Inler at Udinese. However, I haven't replace his position. I have Beckham (free transfer) and Jamie O'Hara to cover should something happens to Huddlestone. He's one of my best players in the team.

I have 13M, but I wanna spare it between DC and an English player for the European competition requirement (home ground players). My home ground players are Woodgate, King, Huddlestone, Defore, Lennon, Bentley, Beckham, and Bostock, and I'd like to see more English players in my team. Any recommendation for young English players?

Jenas is off to Barcelona anyway, sold him for most 20M. Geeez, those rich clubs. Madrid once offered 90M for my Lennon, can you believe it?

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I use Hotspur too, and Defour is kept on recommended by Kevin Bond, the assistant manager, that is if you haven't fired him. Moutinho is considerable too, as well as Veloso and Gokhan Inler at Udinese.
no, i cant believe it lol. anyway, there arent really many decent english players available. nathan delfoneso, ashley young are some of the few decent ones. though they'll probably cost more than 20m each

get Sandro :p

Peeps, suggest me an AMR max AP 10mil. not scoring amr i want assists :p

David Beckham, he's on free transfer in January 2010.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

no, i cant believe it lol. anyway, there arent really many decent english players available. nathan delfoneso, ashley young are some of the few decent ones. though they'll probably cost more than 20m each

I can't believe it either. They came with around 12 M, then I purposely asked for 90M, just to scare them, and they returned with that much money. Lennon is an integral part of my team success, so I abandoned that much money, hahaha..

What about future prospect English players? No one?

you want decent prospects? try mark beevers, joe mattock, nathan delfoneso, jonjo shelvey, adam lallana, jack cork, jack rodwell, jose baxter, dan gosling. this is all i can think of for now. i would have sold him for 90m if i were you and get david silva/david villa/juan mata/ashley young :$

i need a defender, Sakho employers are not even accepting 15mil for him!

you want decent prospects? try mark beevers, joe mattock, nathan delfoneso, jonjo shelvey, adam lallana, jack cork, jack rodwell, jose baxter, dan gosling. this is all i can think of for now. i would have sold him for 90m if i were you and get david silva/david villa/juan mata/ashley young :$

Jack Rodwell looks awesome! Would love to get him. Quality Player! But sadly he is from Everton and he cost quite a bomb. Wonder how much transfer budget would i get after winning EPL and FA cup.. Champions Cup still in finals. Gonna beat Real Madrid!

Last edited:
in terms of young CB

i signed otamendi he's been fantastic for me also kyrvstov is very promising

Yeah right Deano! I trying to get Otamendi right now.. Had Kryvtsov already.. 25apps, 5yellow card only. He has been a great backup for my CB's

otamendi scores alot of headers from corners for me because he is a great jumper of the ball with a decent header

i hardly scored goals from the corners =/ Carra got two while Agger got one for the whole season. Do i need to place one on near post, one on far post, and another two challenge goalkeeper? Right now i having four challenging goalkeeper lol. Non on the near or far post.

4 challenging goalkeeper is too much lol. i put the two cb to challenge goalie. full backs stay back. 1 player near post and the other far post. 1 or 2 of my best midfielders lurking outside area. corners delivered into 6 yard box. kick takers set. i managed to pop in 10 goals from corners with my wolves team (6)

4 challenging goalkeeper is too much lol. i put the two cb to challenge goalie. full backs stay back. 1 player near post and the other far post. 1 or 2 of my best midfielders lurking outside area. corners delivered into 6 yard box. kick takers set. i managed to pop in 10 goals from corners with my wolves team (6)

Lols, i have everything set except for the 4 challenging goalkeeper =x Will do some changes. Champions Cup here i come!

i hardly scored goals from the corners =/ Carra got two while Agger got one for the whole season. Do i need to place one on near post, one on far post, and another two challenge goalkeeper? Right now i having four challenging goalkeeper lol. Non on the near or far post.

i put it in the 6 yard box

Can anyone kindly bump my fm story up? Thank you so much. And also, lookking for a RB and maybe a striker.
Preferbly someone young and promising! Thanks!