Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
thanks
I will play Yobo and Jagielka at Centre Back
and maybe play Heitinga once or twice a month

Anyone know a wonderkid centre midfielder? I usually buy Aaron Ramsey but i'm finding it hard to buy him as Tottenham. Any suggestions? I've got £20 million. Cheers!
Toni Kroos [Usually world class, potentially]
Ibrahim Affelay
Marek Hamsik
James Rodriguez [Can be CM]
Moussa Sissoko

All Young, but not nesseacarily branded as wonderkid.

Anyone know a wonderkid centre midfielder? I usually buy Aaron Ramsey but i'm finding it hard to buy him as Tottenham. Any suggestions? I've got £20 million. Cheers!

ignacio camacho from atletico madrid isnt labelled as a wonderkid at the begining of the game aged 19, but in the second season aged 20 he becomes on. not sure how much he'd cost at the start of the game, but can be approached on a free transfer in the first january trannsfer window. other alternatives are pjanic, cattermole, delph, javi martinez from athletic, javier pastore, kwadwo asamoah, anthony annan (bargain at around 2.2 million), mesut ozil, ever banega......all depends on what sort of centre mid you want. strong hardworking, flair player who likes to get forward more than defending, etc...

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

thanks
I will play Yobo and Jagielka at Centre Back
and maybe play Heitinga once or twice a month

sounds like a good plan mate. hope it goes well. one last bit of advice, id have yobo challenge the keeper and jagielka attacking near post on corners and get the taker to play the ball into the 6 yard box. in my first season with man united with this tactic, vidic got me 11 goals and looking at yobo, i reckon he could get you between 5 and 10 a season.

Everton first season have £15m to spend
Looking for a striker who can get at least 20 goals a season and is over 6ft

And should i play Yobo at centre back and put heitinga at right back or should i buy another Right Back ?

Thanks

You can snap Robert Soldado up for 12 million. He's over 6ft and scores atleast 22 goals each season, for me anyway.

You can snap Robert Soldado up for 12 million. He's over 6ft and scores atleast 22 goals each season, for me anyway.

soldado does score lots of goals, but he's not over 6ft, he's 5ft9.

Domenico Criscito from Genoa to the left, or Regini, i think he is from Sampdoria. what ageing players mate? be more specific please

regini is amazing! thanks!!

im looking at replacing...

toldo, orlandoni, javier zanetti, marco materazzi and ivan cordoba now. but samuel, lucio, cesar, stankovic an milito im gunna be looking to replace within a season or two

well mate, try Ochoa, he is a beast, or if you have the money, Akinfeev or René Adler . As for Zanetti( that, when i coached inter he retired at 41), Materazzi and Cordoba, I would recommend, Nicolas N'Koulou, he is god, he evolves, with the right training schedule, everything, he is CB, RB, DMC, MC. nontheless, Simon Kjaer from Palermo, Nicolas Otamendi, with tutoring from Samuel or Cordoba would be great as he is Argentinian, hope i helped mate :)

ive bidded now for adler, n'koulou, kjaer (is brilliant on my spurs game), and otamendi. id rather get them in now so they settle faster.

thanks man :D

Hello,
im new to football manager and im starting a season with wolves, i have 9m and im looking for some cheap players with good stats? Can anyone give me any ideas? And also i do have the large database but i have been looking for some good "regens" that people have been posting and i cant seem to find any of them

Hello,
im new to football manager and im starting a season with wolves, i have 9m and im looking for some cheap players with good stats? Can anyone give me any ideas? And also i do have the large database but i have been looking for some good "regens" that people have been posting and i cant seem to find any of them

serge aurier
diego costa
alberto bueno
jonathan cristaldo
toloi
fabian monzon
guillermo ochoa

Hello,

hi mate, even with a large database, there are not many regenerated players kicking about at the start of the game. regens are players which come into the game later on, to keep the game going and going as real life players retire. as seasons end around the world, teams will get new youth players coming through, and these are the regens. clubs from different countries get their new players come through at different times, so you just have to keep scouting and searching in the hope you find and snap up a new star before another club does.

as for some players for your wolves team, it depends which positions in your team you feel you need to improve. i'd be glad to give you some advice.

Well i know that alex who plays for galatasaray is good but hes not showing up for me at the moment :(. And all positions could be improved

Back