Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
hy, I need a winger for left and right, to my bolton team, first season, and only have 2M€
who should i buy?

ok i made offers for jovetic (15.25) and hazard (15.25)
both were accepted
but only one of them can come becouse i have no funds avaliable for both
so wich one of them should i buy
who will be better for my AML position

hello,

I am starting my second season with napoli and I am looking for a deep lying play maker.
I have £20m to spend.

I tried to sign veloso but At.Madrid captured him instead

any suggestions

thank you

hello,

I am starting my second season with napoli and I am looking for a deep lying play maker.
I have £20m to spend.

any suggestions

thank you
deep lying playmakers

franco zuculini
sandro
moussa sissoko
etiene capoue
yann m'vila
aron gunnarson
fernando gago
albin ekdal
arturo vidal
jack rodwell

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Hamsik, Complete Beast. :D
hamsik plays for napoli lol :P

hello,

I have £20m to spend.

any suggestions

thank you

Well, either play Hamsik as deep laying playmaker (but he is more of advanced playmaker) or you don't buy anyone and let Luca Cigarini play this position. He is pretty good and you can spend your money for your defense (worst part of Napoli).

hello,

I have £20m to spend.

any suggestions

thank you

Well, dont make fun of this, but I used to play Hamsik as a Box-to-Box, and he was fantastic mate , give it a shot :)

hi, im arsenal in 1st season and need a centre midfielder to partnet fabregas, any ideas, budget of about £10M.

thanks

Newcastle

I'm looking for players for my newcastle team. Mainly interested in good, young midfielders and a good striker who i can sign permantently. The wage budget is dreadful so i need a few cheap signings. I have signed macheda, aaron ramsey on loan so far and ive got roman zuzulya coming in in january. I really want krivets but dont have the money for him atm. I've got around 2.3 million. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

you don't need a centre midlifielder to buy
you already have ramsey

I am Arsenal in my first season and i'm looking for a replacement for Gallas as he is getting on a bit and I am having trouble with injuries. Who do you suggest got around £15-20 mill to spend, I have had a £12.5 accepted for Sakho and Shawcross who shall I go for or can you think of someone better?

I am Arsenal in my first season and i'm looking for a replacement for Gallas as he is getting on a bit and I am having trouble with injuries. Who do you suggest got around £15-20 mill to spend, I have had a £12.5 accepted for Sakho and Shawcross who shall I go for or can you think of someone better?

otamendi?

Im Newcastle, just about to start my second season. Got promoted to the Prem but i need a reliable goal scorer, a cm and finally a rb. All for 13m. Ive so far got Belhadj on a free from Pompey. Thanx.:D

Im Newcastle, just about to start my second season. Got promoted to the Prem but i need a reliable goal scorer, a cm and finally a rb. All for 13m. Ive so far got Belhadj on a free from Pompey. Thanx.:D

Kramaric from Dinamo, Lustig form rosenborg and Ticinovic from Hajduk Split, hope i helped mate :)

Kramaric from Dinamo, Lustig form rosenborg and Ticinovic from Hajduk Split, hope i helped mate :)
I stupidly only had 3 leagues on at the start. So i have limited players to choose from, is there any way i can change this or could you recommend different players. Thanks mate.

Back