Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Started off as Villa and I have just bough Taufic Guarch (ST), Daniel Villalva (ST), Joe Hart (GK) and Patricio Rodriguez (AMC). I need another midfielder (centre or left) or two. I have around 6mil to spend. Willing to sell some players if it will bring in better players.

Started off as Villa and I have just bough Taufic Guarch (ST), Daniel Villalva (ST), Joe Hart (GK) and Patricio Rodriguez (AMC). I need another midfielder (centre or left) or two. I have around 6mil to spend. Willing to sell some players if it will bring in better players.

Diego Buonanotte, aron gunnarsson, radja nainggolan, adrien, david alaba

prospects

playing as southend, 1st season
around 30k
is there any young players (under twenty) that will develop into decent first teamers later on?

I am Arsenal in my first season and i'm looking for a replacement for Gallas as he is getting on a bit and I am having trouble with injuries. Who do you suggest got around £15-20 mill to spend, I have had a £12.5 accepted for Sakho and Shawcross who shall I go for or can you think of someone better?

sakho mate, im in 2017 with man united and he is unreal, highest value centre back in the game, and best attributes in my opinion.

Hi i'm Cardiff, i recently moved up in the Premier League or Division as it's called in this game. I have a transfer budget on about 270 million DKK, that is 362.401.51,40 EURO and 30.283.996,25 GBP. I want to sign a good attacker and sell Michael Chopra, but i can't find any. It's July, 2010 and i have trouble finding anyone, because i'm still such a small club, with a low reputation. I bought Joe Garner from Nottingham Forrest and in the start of the game signed Christian Vieri, but he ain't good anymore. A good or okay Premier Division attacker would be great. Thanks in advance. :)

Not to old by the way. :)

ST for Cardiff: Lacina traore, vaclav kadlec, andrej kramaric, dentinho, cristaldo, michael eneramo, daniel villalva, tomas necid

I am Arsenal in my first season and i'm looking for a replacement for Gallas as he is getting on a bit and I am having trouble with injuries. Who do you suggest got around £15-20 mill to spend, I have had a £12.5 accepted for Sakho and Shawcross who shall I go for or can you think of someone better?

definately Sakho.

definately Sakho.

Yup Sakho is amazing, although Shawcross is good and English which is a plus. But on balance i'd say sakho

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

hi, im arsenal in 1st season and need a centre midfielder to partnet fabregas, any ideas, budget of about £10M.

thanks

You might be able to get Sandro for that. Moutinho for Sporting CP is available for a little over 10m, Ramsey will become a good player anyway.

i need a left back for sunderland fast please :/ ....
and who should i sell?

Last edited:
need a good gk, and good cm.
dundee 2nd season, budget 100k...

any recommendation?

Back