Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Just finished my 3rd season with Man City (so i'm in 2012).

Anyone got any ideas who I should buy or sell for next season.
Not sure how much money I well get about 90 million I think...

View attachment 87942

Just finished my 3rd season with Man City (so i'm in 2012).​

Anyone got any ideas who I should buy or sell for next season.
Not sure how much money I well get about 90 million I think...​

Maybe try and get Clichy for Left back mate. Should leave you enough money to spend the rest of your budget on players if you wanted to.

hope this helped

Maybe try and get Clichy for Left back mate. Should leave you enough money to spend the rest of your budget on players if you wanted to.

hope this helped
Yeh it did thanks. I'll try and get him now. ;)

I'm Arsenal in 2014, just finished the season, won the league, fa cup and champions league.
Need a couple of new strikers as van persie is getting a bit old now and a right back.
Any ideas?

I'm Arsenal in 2014, just finished the season, won the league, fa cup and champions league.
Need a couple of new strikers as van persie is getting a bit old now and a right back.
Any ideas?

Striker - Hulk , Aguero, Dzeko, Benzema
Right Back. Beck, Azpilcueta, Richards,

I'm southampton 3rd season. just got promoted to premier. who should I sign to strengthen my squad? I got 47mil and I'm looking for GK, DR, DC, MC, AMC, ST

Im man city just about to start my 4th season not sure where to strenghthen my squad, my team is...

GK - Lloris
RB - Diego Renan
LB - Criscito
CB - Pique
CB - Chiellini
CM - De Rossi
CM - Felipe Melo
AML - Vucinic
AMR - Kaka
ST - Tevez
ST - Villa

Im man city just about to start my 4th season not sure where to strenghthen my squad, my team is...

GK - Lloris
RB - Diego Renan
LB - Criscito
CB - Pique
CB - Chiellini
CM - De Rossi
CM - Felipe Melo
AML - Vucinic
AMR - Kaka
ST - Tevez
ST - Villa

This is a acreenshot of the team

I'm southampton 3rd season. just got promoted to premier. who should I sign to strengthen my squad? I got 47mil and I'm looking for GK, DR, DC, MC, AMC, ST
gk: g.ochoa, alex smithies, a.areola, matej delac, joe hart
dr: diego renan, gregory van der wiel, christian ansaldi, gianni zuiverloon, andreas beck, michael lustig
dc: rafael toloi, nicolas otamendi, ryan shawcross, gary cahill, curtis davies, carlos cuellar, gerson, leo, thiago heleno, mark beevers
mc: sandro, etiene capoue, yann m'villa, blaise matuidi, anthony annan, marc mateu
amc: marco verratti, sofianne feghouli
st: artem milevskyi, robert acquafresca

some of them may be unrealistic targets though. i would also suggest that you scout for regens as some might turn out pretty good. hope this helps

Why cant I buy anyone, I have 116 million to spend for about 2 months but noone is coming unless its like 100 million. Messi will come for 180 million, Clichy wants more than 70 million, Sakho is the same, so is Lahm.

Why cant I buy anyone, I have 116 million to spend for about 2 months but noone is coming unless its like 100 million. Messi will come for 180 million, Clichy wants more than 70 million, Sakho is the same, so is Lahm.
Well, because like reality, other clubs would want to exploit your millions and get as much as they can get off you lol.

I am just about to play my 1st game of the season and I haven't spent any money. They want 126 million for Lahm and 180 for Messi.

At the end of the season I'll still be with 116 million.

I am just about to play my 1st game of the season and I haven't spent any money. They want 126 million for Lahm and 180 for Messi.

At the end of the season I'll still be with 116 million.
To be honest, I don't think you can sign those boys in your first season, Messi would definately not come, you'll have to establish yourself and be a serious contender for the CL before players like Messi would come to you.

As for Clichy, Arsenal never let go off him, so in plain english, they're trying to tell you "**** off" lol. Look for another cheaper LB, plus I don't think he would sign in your first season at City either.

To be honest, I don't think you can sign those boys in your first season, Messi would definately not come, you'll have to establish yourself and be a serious contender for the CL before players like Messi would come to you.

As for Clichy, Arsenal never let go off him, so in plain english, they're trying to tell you "**** off" lol. Look for another cheaper LB, plus I don't think he would sign in your first season at City either.
I'm 1 game into my 4th season.

But I have finally bought a player, Gourcuff for 40 million and on his debut he smashes a goal in and gets man of the match with a rating of 9.3! :)

Last edited:
first season with barca
have 12 milion to spend
need
DM
AML (right foot)
GK (back up)
RB (back up)
whoi should i sell to make some more cash

DM- veloso, rodwell, tinga? (what did you do with busquets and toure???)
AML-hazard, ballotelli, sanchez?
GK- Ben foster? would be decent backup
RB- Rafael? would be good long term replacement for alves as well

My Arsenal career so far

Hey i am playing as Arsenal and looking for some new players to try and extend my lead at the top of the prem!

I brought in:

-Ignacio Camacho for £10 million from athletico madrid
-Rafael Van der Vaart on loan for £1 million with a future fee option of £7.5 million
-Sol Campbell on a free transfer
-Also some youth players, Iker Munian, Borja Baston, ect.

And sold no one and only sent some young guys out on loan.

So im down to about £15 million with a healthy wage budget.

I need: A keeper (back up but would sell almunia for a better guy)
A left back (back up)
Left/Right midfielders NOT wingers
And any other promising players

thanks

Hey i am playing as Arsenal and looking for some new players to try and extend my lead at the top of the prem!

I brought in:

-Ignacio Camacho for £10 million from athletico madrid
-Rafael Van der Vaart on loan for £1 million with a future fee option of £7.5 million
-Sol Campbell on a free transfer
-Also some youth players, Iker Munian, Borja Baston, ect.

And sold no one and only sent some young guys out on loan.

So im down to about £15 million with a healthy wage budget.

I need: A keeper (back up but would sell almunia for a better guy)
A left back (back up)
Left/Right midfielders NOT wingers
And any other promising players

thanks

Keeper : Vincent Enyeama - top class keper, i think it's better than almunia, also consider Silviu Lung jr., becomes great keeper.
Left back : Antunes is a good player, i use him first team in my Fulham game, bought him for 500k in my 3rd season , and it's really a useful player. Also consider Guilherme from Almeria, i got him for 400k, he's a very fast and tehnical LB , poor at defending tough .
Wide midfielders : i don't know anyone good and promising in that position, wingers are better tough in my opinion .

Promising players : Adrien-Sporting CP, Hulk-Porto,Artem Milevkyi- D. Kyiev, Matias Fernandez - i only got him for 7M and it has been great, fans voted him as top player after his first season , Andreea Poli - great playmaker, the next Andreea Pirlo, Sergio Canales - becomes beast in last patch , Cristian Rodriguez - you can buy him for around 6-7m and he's world class left winger , Lars Bender - a great player - must buy if you have budget , Anthony Annan - great anchor man and you can get him for a good price . Of i almost forgot Marco Verratti, you get him under 1m and he becomes one of the best MC/AMC in the future, it would be wise to loan him at a team who's willing to use him as first team player .

I'm in my 4th season with Fulham, i won Premier League in the third one, i have 55m to spend on transers , i need one good central defender for no more than 20-25m, and an Right Winger as insider forward, i am considering Suarez, but if you have better sugestions i'll be glad to hear them .
I also want to get a class right back, i am considering Diego Renan, Genie says that he's the best player on his posision ATM and it will cost me around 17m . If you have cheaper solutions please tell me .

Last edited:
Players

Can someone help me i have just renclty got newcastle promotion to the premier league i need two new strikers,left back and right back and new midflider can some one help.

Back