Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
LB - Dodo (get him fast), joe mattock, gabriel silva
RB - Daniel opare, corchia, tomecak, raul (Atl.Para)
ST - vaclav kadlec, cristaldo, kramaric, vilallva, lacina traore

I'm Newcastle and fairly happy that my teams starting to gel with a much improved performances in the latter stages of my second season, my first in the prem. However Aaron Ramsey has been great this season and I'm going to lose him as he's only on loan so I need a good replacement who's also going to be fairly affordable.
(My games not huge with only Italy, Spain, France and Germany top leagues loaded as well as the whole football league.)

I am Leeds at the begining of the second season. I bought Danny Simpson and Barry Bannan on free transfers.Also Mark Randall is free... What do you say should I buy him or not? Any other suggestions?

My first season with Leeds, i bought the mexican striker Kikin Fonseca, He was amazing and scored 46 goals in 51 matches. He was a bargain to. Im at the start of the second season and Fonseca alredy scored a hat-trick against scuthorpe the first macth.

Who do I buy for chelsea

I am Chelsea and in my third season. I sold Lampard for 50 mil and bought Cassano, De Rossi , Davide Santon and Angel Di Maria.
Here are my tactics at the moment:

GK: Cech
DR: Santon
DL: Ashley Cole
DC: Terry
DC: Carvalho
ML: Di Maria
MR: Essien
MC: De Rossi
AMC: Joe Cole
ST: Cassano
ST: Drogba

I need and MR as I only have Anelka or Essien which are not brilliant in that position but have no transfer money but prepared to sell Deco, Kalou, Ballack or Ferreria but Man U have bid for Deco to swap for Nani and have bid for Kalou in swap for Rafael. Any ideas who I could buy?

Last edited:
Can someone help me i have just renclty got newcastle promotion to the premier league i need two new strikers,left back and right back and new midflider can some one help.

So you need a new team?

I haven't been able to get on FM to get Screenshots but:

I need a new defender and one that doesn't ask for a big wage, also I need to sell some of my best players since I have to many attackers even though my squad size is like 22 but very unbalanced also most my players have been loaned out to cope with Gourcuffs signing. Since I saw him for sale and got really dsitracted to sign him.

GK: Joe Hart, Almunia, Fabianski

I want to get rid of Almunia doe about 4.3m due to his age but he is a good backup and trustworthy.
I also want to get rid of Fabianski for about 3m but I don't know which goalie to sell.

RB: I have Sagna and that's it, had to offload Eboue to take my wages down, I have good young prospects for this position. So if there is a decently cheap RB you know since I am being stingy with wages.

DC: Song, Senderos, Vermaelan
I had to sell Gallas since he was getting old but now I am desperate for a new defender so I put song there. Again I have good youth prospects for this position since I built my team around the future and forgot about now. I might get Upson as he wants to leave on Bosman Ruling. I've got Otamendi at Belgium since I couldn't appeal for his work permit for some reason. (on 10.3 patch)

DL: I have Clichy and Gibbs so that's good.

MC: Fabregas, Ramsey, Denilson
Good enough no worries

AM: Nasri, Arshavin, Gourcuff, Angel Di Maria, Walcott, Wilshere
I have too many players here that take too alot of wages and they are mainly all rotation. Nasri and Arshavins contract end soon but are going to ask for twice their curent wage and Gourfucc is getting 95k a week. The other 3 aren't asking for much but Di Maria doesn't do much for me at the moment and Walcott has his good days. So who should I sell?

ST: Vela, Dzeko, Van Persie, Wellington Silva
I might sell Van Persie since he doesn't perform and get's injured often even though he has scored the most goals for me but that's only against weak teams. If I sell him I will retrain Gourcuff to replace him.

If all that was too much to read, basically I just need a CB and need advice on who to sell from AM.

Last edited:
Kesh001:

GK - Luis Guilherme (good prospect for future)
CB - Mathias jorgensen, sergiy kryvtsov, kyriakos papadopoulos (one for future)
RB - Raul (atletico para), tomecak, corchia

I suggest you sell Arshavin as he isn't getting any younger.

Kesh001:

GK - Luis Guilherme (good prospect for future)
CB - Mathias jorgensen, sergiy kryvtsov, kyriakos papadopoulos (one for future)
RB - Raul (atletico para), tomecak, corchia

I suggest you sell Arshavin as he isn't getting any younger.

I don't exacty need a goalie since I have world class regen prospects but who should I sell, Almunia or Fabianski.

My young regens are better than Fabianski since my scouts say he is the 5th best in my squad.

And thanks for the CB and RB suggestions.

And Arshavin is my best player by far but I agree at that he is getting pretty old. Thanks.

Imo, you should sell Fabianski and keep Almunia as a backup.

leicester city? obviously low transfer funds who could i sell to raise more

I am playing as Napoli half way throught 2nd season. Made the CL in first season. Looking for quality RB that can progress to be one of the best in the game. Any price

Imo, you should sell Fabianski and keep Almunia as a backup.

Okay thanks, the only problem is trying to get rid of him, Stuttgart are the only glimmer of hope I hope I have since I've put him for loan and transfer. Other than that I'll be lumbered with him since selling goalies is a difficult job.

I am playing as Napoli half way throught 2nd season. Made the CL in first season. Looking for quality RB that can progress to be one of the best in the game. Any price

Zapata
Azpilcueta
Beck

Okay thanks, the only problem is trying to get rid of him, Stuttgart are the only glimmer of hope I hope I have since I've put him for loan and transfer. Other than that I'll be lumbered with him since selling goalies is a difficult job.

Try lowering his selling price. That might help.

I'm Newcastle and fairly happy that my teams starting to gel with a much improved performances in the latter stages of my second season, my first in the prem. However Aaron Ramsey has been great this season and I'm going to lose him as he's only on loan so I need a good replacement who's also going to be fairly affordable.
(My games not huge with only Italy, Spain, France and Germany top leagues loaded as well as the whole football league.)

Anybody?
I have £5m ish but could go slightly over with staggered fees.

Any good players for real madrid and what team do they play for.Could the player either play in Spain, Italy or England please. Any price. Thanks

Hey, guys.
I am Arsenal, 1st season. 1st transfer-window. Who should I buy/sell?
I am wondering which players I should go for. Thinking about Gourcuff, (maybe) Lugano, Gallas, Toni Kroos, Verratti and Fabio Aurélio.
Toni Kroos on a "48-month" I think. Gallas and Aurélio are on free transfer.
My budget is 40m.

Thanks in advance
Cheers! :D

Here's a screenshot:

Back