Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hey, guys.
I am Arsenal, 1st season. 1st transfer-window. Who should I buy/sell?
I am wondering which players I should go for. Thinking about Gourcuff, (maybe) Lugano, Gallas, Toni Kroos, Verratti and Fabio Aurélio.
Toni Kroos on a "48-month" I think. Gallas and Aurélio are on free transfer.
My budget is 40m.

Thanks in advance
Cheers! :D

Here's a screenshot:
buy Gourcuff before he sign a new contract with bordeaux,he have a release clause and he is very good.
Verratti is very good and very cheap buy him.
but u really need central defenders o-o'
put Nordtveit to 1º team for rotation/backup
Lugano,Otamendi and Hangeland are good options to improve ur team '-'

buy Gourcuff before he sign a new contract with bordeaux,he have a release clause and he is very good.
Verratti is very good and very cheap buy him.
but u really need central defenders o-o'
put Nordtveit to 1º team for rotation/backup
Lugano,Otamendi and Hangeland are good options to improve ur team '-'

Ok so Im starting as Celtic oon the chris23 summer update.Who should i buy/sell think i only have a budget of 2.5 mill not sure tho gonna start tonight.Was thinking of getting enyeama as bourc is prob gone.sSo any help would be appreciated.Loans preferably as budget is low but even buying players will do me also any uneeded players who i can sell for money plz tell me .

verratti

whatever you do dont buy verratti waste of time everyone else seems good

GK = Adler/Turnbull/Areola (on loan)
DC= Zapata/Ivanovic
DC= Terry/Jorgensen
DC= Carvalho/Alex
DM= Sandro/L.Diarra
MC= Essien/Wilshere/Rits (Rits on easy games only as hes very young still)
MC= Lampard/Canales (R.Madrid got a new manager and booted him out without 1 game played, 12mil! bargain!)
AMC = Ozil/Riquelme (he was free and felt he could tutor canales)
FC= Neymar/Sturridge
FC= Dzeko/ Lukaku
FC = Hulk/Anelka

On loan = Kadlec, Sanogo, Verratti

Start of Season 2010/11 :) I feel I've got a magnificent squad, but any improvements to be made? Got about 19mil left, made some cash offloading a challenge seeking Cech and buying a slightly cut-price Adler :).

GK = Adler/Turnbull/Areola (on loan)
DC= Zapata/Ivanovic
DC= Terry/Jorgensen
DC= Carvalho/Alex
DM= Sandro/L.Diarra
MC= Essien/Wilshere/Rits (Rits on easy games only as hes very young still)
MC= Lampard/Canales (R.Madrid got a new manager and booted him out without 1 game played, 12mil! bargain!)
AMC = Ozil/Riquelme (he was free and felt he could tutor canales)
FC= Neymar/Sturridge
FC= Dzeko/ Lukaku
FC = Hulk/Anelka

On loan = Kadlec, Sanogo, Verratti

Start of Season 2010/11 :) I feel I've got a magnificent squad, but any improvements to be made? Got about 19mil left, made some cash offloading a challenge seeking Cech and buying a slightly cut-price Adler :).

I'd get one new centre back, a more ball playing CB in the mould of Rio or Pepe.

Any suggestions? Looking for a relatively young player but good enough to act as cover for a season :)?

Any suggestions? Looking for a relatively young player but good enough to act as cover for a season :)?

chygrynskyi from barcalona is fairly young and a good passer, you could take a look at him?

Started a new save with middlesborough..
Wonderin who to buy (any position) and who to sell aswell..
Hope you can help
Cheers

Can anyone help wiht mine.Its the one about celttic about 5 posts up

Can you link your squad? Also, if your right at the start, check if Stephen appiah is on a free, he does a good job for decent teams :). I'll give more detailed look when i see your squad :)

My current best set up according to my assistant maneger View attachment 88421 and here is my dealings so far View attachment 88422 eagles was somthen like 500k up front and then 5 mill over 48 months. I have a 1.27 mill budget left and a 12k wage budget left :( also tried appiah has signed for Bologna.

Last edited:
I'm managing Manchester United and I just lost Nicolas Otamendi to Barcelona after I matched the contract his agent asked for, doubled the signing fee, and, finally, he snubbed me, claiming he deserved a better salary. God knows what Barca offered him! Anyway, I'm not worried about my team's performance this season without him; although he's been spectacular, I have Holger Badstuber, Cristian Zapata, Miles Addison and Rio Ferdinand to choose from for centre backs. My only concerns are a) the loss from having Otamendi stolen from me and b) finding a young new centre back. It's January of 2014 and Rio does not have much left in the tank (nor is he performing particularly well at this point) so I need to find a replacement asap...Otamendi leaves in July at the end of his contract.

Cheap, young centre backs with crazy potential plz?!

new game with Rangers transfers are all up to date (boyd left, thomson left etc ...)

Need a Striker who can score 20-30 goals a season

£4m max

new game with Rangers transfers are all up to date (boyd left, thomson left etc ...)

Need a Striker who can score 20-30 goals a season

£4m max

Gignac?
Milevskyi?

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

I'm managing Manchester United and I just lost Nicolas Otamendi to Barcelona after I matched the contract his agent asked for, doubled the signing fee, and, finally, he snubbed me, claiming he deserved a better salary. God knows what Barca offered him! Anyway, I'm not worried about my team's performance this season without him; although he's been spectacular, I have Holger Badstuber, Cristian Zapata, Miles Addison and Rio Ferdinand to choose from for centre backs. My only concerns are a) the loss from having Otamendi stolen from me and b) finding a young new centre back. It's January of 2014 and Rio does not have much left in the tank (nor is he performing particularly well at this point) so I need to find a replacement asap...Otamendi leaves in July at the end of his contract.

Cheap, young centre backs with crazy potential plz?!

Mamadou Sakho but he ain't that cheap.
Danny Wilson from rangers.
Krystov (spelling)

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Started a new save with middlesborough..
Wonderin who to buy (any position) and who to sell aswell..
Hope you can help
Cheers

Whats your budget?

Could you also post a print screen of your squad to help with the selling advice.

Well i can give u a list of some good players cheap players but not 20-30 goals unless u can get the best out of them Thierry Henry can be gotten on a free transfer(might be hard to sign) ricardo oliveria(might be good) free transfer as well. Benjani is free as well. So is some strikers whos name right now escapes me.(im not sure but he could have played for portsmouth last year.I can load up one of my old games where i signed him if u want)Also santa cruz from city can be bought for about 4.9 mill so if u offered like 4 mill nad then 1 mill in 48 months.Thats my game anyway.I am playing with the chris23 summer update.Hope this helps Just after remembering its Dindane.

Last edited:
Mamadou Sakho but he ain't that cheap.
Danny Wilson from rangers.
Krystov (spelling)

Sakho is definitely on my radar; we'll see how much money I get come next season. The only Danny Wilson I can find is a 54 year-old coach and I can't find Krystov...

Thanks anyway...anyone else have any ideas?

Back