Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Sakho is definitely on my radar; we'll see how much money I get come next season. The only Danny Wilson I can find is a 54 year-old coach and I can't find Krystov...

Thanks anyway...anyone else have any ideas?

Frederico Fazio possibly. also a gérson from gremino(not sure about the spelling) seems like a reasonable prospect.Also not really a cb back andreas beck is good should look out for him.
If i can think of any others or find any others ill let u know.

Sakho is definitely on my radar; we'll see how much money I get come next season. The only Danny Wilson I can find is a 54 year-old coach and I can't find Krystov...

Thanks anyway...anyone else have any ideas?

Danny Wilson plays for Rangers as a CB, depends what size database and stuff you have loaded.

Found Kryvstov, heres a screeny with stats that i got from a scout report.

View attachment 88429

in desperate need

I'm managing Wolves and it's january 2009..
I desperately need a AMR
I have 3.6 m
I may also need a back up DL

Started a new save with middlesborough..
Wonderin who to buy (any position) and who to sell aswell..
Hope you can help
Cheers
Well if u have a budget of about 4 mill then i would recommend getting anthony annan from rosenburg(just look up annan) He is a good player who playes well in DMC and MC.There is only 2 problems 1 I dont know if he will join(try anyway) 2 he gets alot of yellow cards.If u can set him up so he wont hit as many big tackles then he will be a star buy also enyeama from H-Tel aviv between 300-600k is one of the best keepers in the game.A def buy and will proably join get him straight away tho.

I'm managing Wolves and it's january 2009..
I desperately need a AMR
I have 3.6 m
I may also need a back up DL
Marquinhos from palmeiras can play right across the am position and can be an FC and can be got on loan.
As for DL if ur playing with a summer update then u might get aurelio on a free transfer or maybe sylvinho on a free transfer or maybe maxwell on loan from barcelona wages maybe to much but check him out anyway.
Also might be able to get garrido for cheap from man city.

Just realized are u playing fm 10 or fm 09 cuz if 09 then prob just disrigard evrything i said.Cuz i just realized it when u said jan 09

Check all except aurelio if ur playing 09 u might still get them cheap not sure bout marquinhos or maxwell either tho never had them in 09.Sylvinho played alright in my wolves gae in the championship.Cant remember if i signed him on a free transfer or not.

Last edited:
Marquinhos from palmeiras can play right across the am position and can be an FC and can be got on loan.
As for DL if ur playing with a summer update then u might get aurelio on a free transfer or maybe sylvinho on a free transfer or maybe maxwell on loan from barcelona wages maybe to much but check him out anyway.
Also might be able to get garrido for cheap from man city.

Just realized are u playing fm 10 or fm 09 cuz if 09 then prob just disrigard evrything i said.Cuz i just realized it when u said jan 09

Check all except aurelio if ur playing 09 u might still get them cheap not sure bout marquinhos or maxwell either tho never had them in 09.Sylvinho played alright in my wolves gae in the championship.Cant remember if i signed him on a free transfer or not.

Im in FM 10

Im in FM 10
you should look for all of them so and see what u can get aurelio would be very good if u could get him on a free transfer
Also for amr not the greatest player in the world. played alright(good few assits) for me when i was newcastle in 09.His name was maldonado and he played for real sporting.He is 28 just joined middlesbrouogh on my game heres a screenshot after i scouted him. View attachment 88494 and here is the scout report he starts the game at sporting so get him quick in case brough get him again. View attachment 88495 It cost the 825k to buy him.I recentley started a quick game at newcastle and he cost me 700k.So just see what u thibnk of him.

Last edited:
have just started a game with blackpool in premier league got 4,2 million who shuld i sign

have just started a game with blackpool in premier league got 4,2 million who shuld i sign
A screen of the sqaud if possible.
What season are you in.
But check out Enyeama and anthony annan.
It depends on what season ur in but at the very start of the game enyeama can be got for 300k-600k
Annan can be got for about 2.5m-4m.
Would also recommend Alexander from Burnley.Not the greatest player in the game but can be got for 250k and 6k wages.Good versatile player dr/dm/mc and is a 20 in penalty taking.Have him in my celtic squad and was a key man in my match against Werder Bremen(Bourc man of the match) away from home.
But cannot praise enyeama enough only 26 and apparently will get better and is a great buy for any team but especially if u can get him for a lower league team.Also look for free agents can get some gems there.Maybe not as good as they used to be but there still good.

Why do people no read. He clearly said just started a game with Blackpool so its 1st season and has all the players they start with

Why do people no read. He clearly said just started a game with Blackpool so its 1st season and has all the players they start with
Because genius he didnt say that he had the update and if he didnt then they wudnt have been in the premier league. He could have also ment he just started with blackpool as in he was manager of someone else and then got the job.But now it doesnt matter so we should drop it.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

in my first season they are in premer league because i have the summer transfer update i try to sign Eneyema but Rubin is also

View attachment 88546 trying

Well give enyeama 5k more than he wants but just do whatever it takes trust me he is worth every penny.Fans loved me for siging him when i played as newcastle(in the update)
Ok so here are some major free transfers that you might be able to get.
Thierry Henry(prob not tho)(also in my summer update he has not gone to new york)
Aruna Dinadne
Ricardo Oliveira
Sylvinho
Fabio Aurelio
Joe Cole
Nakamura
Benjani

As for Players.
U could try get marquinhos on loan fee of under 1m good enough player can play AML/R/C and FC so would be good for ur team.
Maldonado from sporting for around 700k is an ok amr prob wouldnt look into him but u can if u want.
Yago on loan from Juventus is good but an expensive loan.
Alex smithies is supposed to be a good goalkeeper but he is 1m to buy but not as good as enyeama and alot of premier league clubs want smithies.
As i said free transfers are your main bet butn there are some good players.
Lukaku will be good but he is expensive if ur buying forn the future cuz it costs like 3m to sign him.
Andreas Beck from hoffenheim is brilliant and only 22 can play DR/L/WBR but he costs about 5m if u can raise that money buy selling a player then buy him.Doubtful he would join tho.
Annan from rosenburg is a good signing who could play DM/MC and will only get better.
Hope this helps if i think of any others ill let u know

Also as I said Alexander from Burnley is a great buy for 250k **** say he wants a large contract but just offfer the 6k and **** take it also he doubles as a coach so u might have to get rid of a coach if ur buying him i had to do it when i got him for celtic.

Last edited:
will check them out thanks and i have bought Alexander
Good also try get sol campbell in on a free transfer is good backup also try gallas but he prob wont join.Alexander will prob be good for u and u might get a coach out of him when he retires aswell

Last edited:
Im man city and ive just lost manu adebayor
need a replacement target man
money isnt an issue atm

Back