• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Im man city and ive just lost manu adebayor
need a replacement target man
money isnt an issue atm

Crouch(Spurs) or cardozo(benfica).
Crouch is a huge ****** target for headers(tho when i was tottenham pavlyuchenko was my top scorer and most of them where headers)
Cardozo has the stats to be a good target man.Dont know how much ud have to pay for crouch(prob to much) but in the first season of the game(mine anyway) cardozo can be got for abot 10m
U could try Pavlyuchenko porb might not be as good but was my top scorer until i bought dzeko as u can see from my sig thats all competitions tho not just premier league thats why i wasnt first ha ha that and im a **** manager can never give the right roles.

Last edited:
Im man city, got a good 40m+ to spend, looking for either wonderkids or just already brilliant consistant players for : CB, RB, LB.

Dont matter if its way out of budget, if there is must buys then i will keep them in mind.

cheers.

Im Everton FC need a good striker around 10m that will score me 25+ goals and a defender around 10m that will keep me some clean sheets thanx

Im Everton FC need a good striker around 10m that will score me 25+ goals and a defender around 10m that will keep me some clean sheets thanx

Ok striker Cardozo good target man for around 10m dont know bout 25 goals a season but u might be able to get it out of him.Im a good judge of talent i just have no clue how to use it.
And as for defender you could try ryan shawcross could cost 6-13m depending on what patch ur playing if with a summer update like mine then about 13. Could try Frederico Fazio(9m)Otamendi(6-12m)(very good and will get better)Danny Wilson(6m)Sol campbell(depending on patch could be a free transfer)(He and ledley king where solid in my tottenham game. Hope this helps.Buy enyeama as a keeper would be good to rest howard during league cup and fa cup matces and enyeama is a good replacement 300-600k

im fulham
just sold modric to inter for 45m
looking for a world class aml
any suggestions??

Im man city, got a good 40m+ to spend, looking for either wonderkids or just already brilliant consistant players for : CB, RB, LB.

Dont matter if its way out of budget, if there is must buys then i will keep them in mind.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=579887
cheers.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/wonderkids-fm-10-must-seeeee-t37565.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/...n-people-listing-hundreds-of-them-t42282.html

check these out for a slice of fried gold.

my suggestions:

CB: otamendi, situ, chiellini
RB: Santon, Renan
LB: fabio, bale and same as RB

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

im fulham
any suggestions??

Di Maria, Ozil, Balotelli, zezinho?

cheers.
CB

Otamendi(cnat think of his club)
Frederico Fazio(Sevilla I think)
Danny Wilson(Rangers)
gérson(gremino)(maybe not wonderkid but will be good)
Hangeland(Fulham)
Shawcross(Stoke)
Sol Campbell(FT)(Not world class not a wonderkid but is solid enough)
Adil Rami(Lile)(is worth a look)(was bought by real madrid in my game)

RB

Rafinha(Schalke)
Corluka(Spurs)(is good enough)
Andreas Beck(Hoffenheim)(can play both rb and lb better in rb and is also a wbr will only get better)
Graham Alexander(Burnley)(Def not world class and def not a wonderkid but is playing brilliantly on my celtic game for only 250k plus he also doubles as a coach.

LB
Kolarov(Lazio)(Wanted by many premier league clubs like man utd liverpool and chelsea straigh away in the game)
Beck can play this side as well.
Naughton(Spurs)Can play both positions is better a rb i think and is playing well on my celtic game and i have him on loan.
Aurelio(FT depending on patch) as usual i always include 1 that is not world class or a wonderkid, but if u get him on a free transfer then he is a good backup to have)

Defence is not exactly my strong point but im playign as celtic and so far ive scored 10 and conceeded 1 so i must be doing something right.

Anyway hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

im fulham
any suggestions??

What Alicwkd said.
Plus
Luis Suarez and Ashley Young.Dont know what season ur in but there good.

Last edited:
What Alicwkd said.
Plus
Luis Suarez and Ashley Young.Dont know what season ur in but there good.

Im in season 3 and i have a 75m transfer budget now!! Suarez is at Chelsea, but i want a really world class winger like Messi, Ronaldo type.I was thinking of David Silva??

Awesome, cheers mate, what tactic do you use?

Combinations really usually its this View attachment 88720
cept the postion eagles is in is attacking not supporting. Its a screen from the start of my season.I beat Braga and then i had to play werder bremen drew 0-0 away and then at home i used that tactic in the first half and scored and then changed to a 5-1-4 tactic with no stiker or attacking wingers just a flat 4 midfield with a defensive midfielder and everyones role set to a defensive one with either counter or contain as the strategy eihter way I maneged to hold them off with was basically a 10 man defence.Worked well tho.Got the 1-0 victory now im in the group stages and i have Inter Schalke and Wisla will mtry the tactic i used against werder bremen against inter and see if i can secure a place.Only expected to reach the groups anyway so if i maneged to get out of groups board will be pleased and I will be happy.

I am Newcastle, just been promoted to the Premiership after my first season in the Championship, and I have been handed a surprising budget of £15.7million to spend before the new season. I just need some players that will consistently be the difference in games. I am fine for strikers, as I have Andy Carroll, Lovenkrands, Vuckic and Zigic. I need a quality left/right winger, and a right back I think. Maybe an attacking midfielder as well, to round things off.

need sum good solid players for my liverpool game :)
But as you know they don't have alot to spend in the game

I am Newcastle, just been promoted to the Premiership after my first season in the Championship, and I have been handed a surprising budget of £15.7million to spend before the new season. I just need some players that will consistently be the difference in games. I am fine for strikers, as I have Andy Carroll, Lovenkrands, Vuckic and Zigic. I need a quality left/right winger, and a right back I think. Maybe an attacking midfielder as well, to round things off.

you could maybe look at the 3 teams that went down and raid them for their best players. cant really help you as i dont know what sort of players would come to you. also maybe see if their are any good out of contract or transfer listed players

Im assuming since u had to get promoted to be in the premier leauge u dont have a summer update.
Could you tell me who was relegated.
Di maria is quality if u can get him for cheap he is an aml.
Chris Eagles from burnley is playing well in my Celtic game he can play right across the attacking midfield.A right back I would look into buying andreas beck from hoffenheim can play rb or lb or rwb and is better on the right side so he would suit you.
Shaun Maloney is on my team in my celtic game and is my top goalscorer(only 4) but im top of the league have one all my games and he has been injured for about a month now so he might be good for you.
David Bentley is a good amr when i played as tottenham was the provider on my team for the first season.Dont know how much he would cost or if he would join but worth taking a look at.Also take a look at marquinhos from palerimas played well in my newcastle game(chris23 summer update) can be got on loan.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

need sum good solid players for my liverpool game :)
But as you know they don't have alot to spend in the game

Do you have the summer update?
Altho im guessing by u not having alot then you dont have the update.Would recommend getting the updat and then startign as liverpool u get a good bit of money but if ur looking to stay at ur game then heres what i recommend.
Sell Kuyt.Offer him for 20m I got it from real madrid(only except up front payment tho)
Once again id recommend getting in david bentley to replace him.(dont know his price)
Sell Lucas(offer him for 20 if u get no offers then reduce to 15m and if still no offers offer him for 10m.
To replace him buy anthony annan from rosenbury.for about 4m u get a quality player.
Sell plesis prob as well but i kept him cuz masherano and annan got injured in the same match dirty foulers whoever i was playen(haha)
Buy a new striker(gignac,cardozo or even santa cruz if u can get him for under 10m)
Gignac can be got for around 8m
Cardozo around 10m
And I never got sanat cruz in the 10.3 patch but with the summer update he is on sale for 4.9m.
Sell voronin or loan just get some money for the useless idiot and keep n'gog as backup if anything goes wrong.
Buy enyeama(300-600k) as a backup to reina especially for fa and league cup will do you good.
loan or sell the other keepers.
as for defence if sol campell is on free transfer snap him up.
Try sell the greek guy dont even want to try spell his name.
ryan shawcross can be got for between 4-6m if u want to cover the position but u have carra agger and the other guy(cant think of his name) could also try badstuber on loan or buy van buyten(could be expensive tho) prob sell aurelio and keep insua.Buy andreas beck(around 5m) can cover both dr and dl keep glen johnson and sell the darby guy.When i played as them i bought Loic nestor(2m) was a good backup when johnson was tired.
Sorry if this doesnt help but i hope it does.

Last edited:
Im assuming since u had to get promoted to be in the premier leauge u dont have a summer update.
Could you tell me who was relegated.
Di maria is quality if u can get him for cheap he is an aml.
Chris Eagles from burnley is playing well in my Celtic game he can play right across the attacking midfield.A right back I would look into buying andreas beck from hoffenheim can play rb or lb or rwb and is better on the right side so he would suit you.
Shaun Maloney is on my team in my celtic game and is my top goalscorer(only 4) but im top of the league have one all my games and he has been injured for about a month now so he might be good for you.
David Bentley is a good amr when i played as tottenham was the provider on my team for the first season.Dont know how much he would cost or if he would join but worth taking a look at.Also take a look at marquinhos from palerimas played well in my newcastle game(chris23 summer update)

By the looks of things, Wolves, Hull and Wigan went down. I went to sign Di Maria, went up to £11mil and Ameobi for him, and the offer still wasn't accepted, so I don't think that deal will go ahead lol. Same with Bentley, I enquired and they wanted £9mil for him, and I don't want to pay that when he isn't worth more than £5mil. I only play on a small database because when I started I had a rubbish laptop, not sure if I can change it now, but I think I only have England, Spain and Italy...I think anyway.

By the looks of things, Wolves, Hull and Wigan went down. I went to sign Di Maria, went up to £11mil and Ameobi for him, and the offer still wasn't accepted, so I don't think that deal will go ahead lol. Same with Bentley, I enquired and they wanted £9mil for him, and I don't want to pay that when he isn't worth more than £5mil. I only play on a small database because when I started I had a rubbish laptop, not sure if I can change it now, but I think I only have England, Spain and Italy...I think anyway.

If only u where playing in the first season di maria could be bought for 3m.
Ok so take a look at the teams that went down.
Hull
Geovanni could be good for you or hunt.
Wolves Nothing really altho do check them out.
Wigan
They do have some talent there so i would check it out.

Check the free transfers.
Marquinhos is no where near a top quality player but see if u can get him on loan from palmeiras.(as i said before take another look for him u might find him)
Sorry I cant be more help have only once ever played a second seaosn and that was with tottenham try milner from villa.In my second season a tottenham I got him for 15m.
Did u try for andreas beck surley he is there he plays with hoffenheim .

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Im in season 3 and i have a 75m transfer budget now!! Suarez is at Chelsea, but i want a really world class winger like Messi, Ronaldo type.I was thinking of David Silva??
Could be good for ya.Have never really played past season 1 so its hard to help.Try what the other guy said but srry i really cant help you.Try using genie scout it might help u. load it up and put in like potential ability of between 190 and 200 to find top players who ill be good or just put in current ability of between 190 -200 for thee best players now if u cant find someone for cheap enough or in the right position try changing it to 180 and then 170 if 180 doesnt work.

Last edited:

check out kightly at wolves if hes still there. in my game a few seasons down the line is a very good prem player

check out kightly at wolves if hes still there. in my game a few seasons down the line is a very good prem player
Yeah would be one of the only players i would recommend.Was ok in 09 when i played as wolves in the championship one of the better players on the team by far.

I need a target man for Brum, first season. Up to 15 M, I tried Cardozo but he didn't want to join, neither did Lukaku

Back