• Views Views 817K
need help again

Need help again..

I'm Wolves and it's january 2009
I need a striker
I have 2.3 m
I'm in FM 2010

thank you

I run a 41212 or 4123 in my st Pauli save. I splashed the cash and bought Lukaku who's coming at the end of the season so I need to offload one of my strikers. I'm thinking either Jendrisek or Pacheco. Pacheco's an excellent finisher but a PITA and is not very good at anything else other than poaching goals. Jendrisek is fast and can't finish but is versatile

I'd rather not sell Cristaldo as 60% of my squad have him listed as their preferred personnel and Naki has versatility going for him

I also have Mahatma Otoo and Artur Kas'kov but I've decided to keep them as they are still extremely young and are completely differrent types of strikers

Last edited:
Im looking for the best players that are litsed for loan form the start of the game

I wanna buy Sanchez from Chile want to put him on the wing

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Ilove this it looks soo cool

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

For all you guys that manages little clubs check out Petrucci from Manchester United Reserves

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good DM for Real Madrid. I currently use Xabi Alonso in the position but I'm tired of his consistent yellow cards and wasted long shots. I've got my eyes on Sissolo and have a transfer budget of $42 million - any other recommendations?

Also, I signed Dzeko (ST); Ozil (AML); and Kjaer (DC) along with Danny Wilson from rangers who I believe matures into quite the player. Good choices?

Would Di Maria be better than Ozil? I can still cancel the transfer if need be.

Cheers!

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good DM for Real Madrid. I currently use Xabi Alonso in the position but I'm tired of his consistent yellow cards and wasted long shots. I've got my eyes on Sissolo and have a transfer budget of $42 million - any other recommendations?

Also, I signed Dzeko (ST); Ozil (AML); and Kjaer (DC) along with Danny Wilson from rangers who I believe matures into quite the player. Good choices?

Cheers!

-have you tried toning down alonso's long shot frequency and his force of tackling?
-de rossi is a very good DM, or jack rodwell if you are looking to the future.
-yes those are good choices
-and Di Maria and Ozil are both very good players. personally i think ozil is slightly better but Di Maria will do a job for you for sure

-have you tried toning down alonso's long shot frequency and his force of tackling?
-de rossi is a very good DM, or jack rodwell if you are looking to the future.
-yes those are good choices
-and Di Maria and Ozil are both very good players. personally i think ozil is slightly better but Di Maria will do a job for you for sure

Really appreciate the feedback mate, thank you! I guess I'll keep Alonso around and tone down his long shy frequency, though I fear there may be a gap in the defense if he doesn't tackle hard around. I think I'll stick with Ozil too, thanks!

Cheers!

Ozil is proably better scored a free kick 2 minutes into the community shield for me against united ha ha but its up to you.Ozil and Di maria are quite similar in level of ability.I would recommend giving each of them 5 matches on and whoever is more consistant and has a better match rating or is providing assists or goals then you pick them.

As for the defensive Midfielder.
I like to use anthony annan(ghana) plays for rosenburg.Will only get better and is quite good already only 4m according to the genie scout(in my game anyway) he has thew ptential to be as good as sissoko wish I had signed him.Is very prone to getting yellow cards 2 tho.Altho all dm are that i have had anyway.
I presume u mean sissoko cuz i was going to recommend him.
You could try Cambiasso from inter but u would nearly have to pay 45m for him.(acoording to genie scout on my game he is 41m pounds to buy so i dont know what it is if ur using dollars.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

I wanna buy Sanchez from Chile want to put him on the wing

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Ilove this it looks soo cool

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

For all you guys that manages little clubs check out Petrucci from Manchester United Reserves

So.
If u wanna buy him then buy him he will only cost you about 40m pounds

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Im looking for the best players that are litsed for loan form the start of the game
Dont know about the best players but diouf from united is listed for loan.
Kyle naughton from spurs can be got on loan a very good player i think and will only get better.
Thats all i really know.

kryvtsov or jorgensen? im on 10.3,arsenal. both of them cost 2m.

@coolguyrko - thanks, guess I'll stick with Ozil. Yup, sorry, I did indeed mean Sissoko so I'll definitely consider him if I have further issues with Xabi Alonso.

I was thinking a part exchange deal - sell Kaka for Aguero, thoughts? I'm still in my first season, but Kaka won't be getting younger or better! :/

@coolguyrko - thanks, guess I'll stick with Ozil. Yup, sorry, I did indeed mean Sissoko so I'll definitely consider him if I have further issues with Xabi Alonso.

I was thinking a part exchange deal - sell Kaka for Aguero, thoughts? I'm still in my first season, but Kaka won't be getting younger or better! :/

I assume you want Aguero as an AMC and not FC.
Well it sounds good but there are a few people have trouble with aguero in that hes not performing for them.
I myself in my celtic game am using mcgeady buyt hes not great i never found amcs that useful in my game.
You could try money and kaka for gerrard but you are really only gonna be getting an older player.
I would recommend.Kaka plus money for Luka Modric.He is basically a youger arshavin but is brilliant in the game if u can utilze his ability(i can't) He might be expensive but one of my friends who is brilliant in this game said that selling modric to united was the biggest mistake he ever made so MODIC is your best bet plus he can play right across the AM position so if in a match you want to cahnge from a diamond to having winegrs then he can do that for you.

You should take a quick look at annan. When i played as Spurs the fans loved me for siging him altho that could just because the first match he started he scored a header against chelsea to win the match 2-1

Last edited:
Need a striker to partner Agbonlahor. Has to be English or homegrown, have around £20m to spend. Thanks.

I assume you want Aguero as an AMC and not FC.
Well it sounds good but there are a few people have trouble with aguero in that hes not performing for them.
I myself in my celtic game am using mcgeady buyt hes not great i never found amcs that useful in my game.
You could try money and kaka for gerrard but you are really only gonna be getting an older player.
I would recommend.Kaka plus money for Luka Modric.He is basically a youger arshavin but is brilliant in the game if u can utilze his ability(i can't) He might be expensive but one of my friends who is brilliant in this game said that selling modric to united was the biggest mistake he ever made so MODIC is your best bet plus he can play right across the AM position so if in a match you want to cahnge from a diamond to having winegrs then he can do that for you.

You should take a quick look at annan. When i played as Spurs the fans loved me for siging him altho that could just because the first match he started he scored a header against chelsea to win the match 2-1

Your help has been invaluable! Thanks again mate, I'm scouting Modric just now. Aguero performed brilliantly for me during spells at Inter and Arsenal, so I thought I'd give it a go, haha! Cheers man.

Back