Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
defender loan star for championship , 1º season
What type of defender cb rb or lb
For lb and rb Kyle naughton an expensive loan tho1.6m
for rb just buy alexander from burnley great player will only cost 250k to sign and 6k wages(he might say large contatc but he accepts 6k)
If ur looking for free loans i dont know but u could also try chris smalling

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Your help has been invaluable! Thanks again mate, I'm scouting Modric just now. Aguero performed brilliantly for me during spells at Inter and Arsenal, so I thought I'd give it a go, haha! Cheers man.
Ur welcome but if ur able to get it out of aguero then go for it its ur game money in the end.I just think modric is a bit more versatile.Probably cheaper as well.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Need a striker to partner Agbonlahor. Has to be English or homegrown, have around £20m to spend. Thanks.
What the other guy said or andy carroll from newcastle

What type of defender cb rb or lb
For lb and rb Kyle naughton an expensive loan tho1.6m
for rb just buy alexander from burnley great player will only cost 250k to sign and 6k wages(he might say large contatc but he accepts 6k)
If ur looking for free loans i dont know but u could also try chris smalling
De Laet Man Utd
Chester Man Utd
Cathcart Man Utd
Sonko Stoke
thanks

Bradford City League 1 just got promoted, Budget £150,000 looking for a CB cheers

Bradford City League 1 just got promoted, Budget £150,000 looking for a CB cheers
try getting players listed on loan if you can (you need not pay their wages ;)). you might also want to try some possible free agents like sol campbell and jorge andrade (provided that they are out of contract). cant think of any more at the moment though.

hamburg..first season...need a decent right back..but the fund is 0...who should i sign ???

and just sold joris mathijsen to barcelona for 7M...who should i replace with ???

thanks for helping me..XD

hamburg..first season...need a decent right back..but the fund is 0...who should i sign ???

and just sold joris mathijsen to barcelona for 7M...who should i replace with ???

CB Jorgensen ?
RB Diekmeier

RB - Abubakari Yakubu (free)
CB - Mathias jorgensen/Sergiy Kryvtsov

Who should i sell if any from my strikers to make room to bring in neymar for about 19mil acording to my scouts

i would not buy neymar for arsenal
i bought him one time he scored 20 goals in two seasons for my arsenal
you shoulod buy lukaku or muniain
from all those players i would sell bendtner and walcot they're ****
this was my arsenal team
GK: Boruc (goalkeper-defend)
RB: Lahm (full back-automatic)
LB: Clichy (full back-automatic)
CB: Vermaelen (central defender-defend)
CB: Muniesa (central defender-defend)
CM: Hamsik (advanced playmaker-suport)
CM: Veloso (deep lying playmaker-suport)
AMR: v.Persie (inside forward-attack)
AML: Luis Suarez (inside forward-attack)
ST: Dzeko (targetman-attack)
ST: Muniain (poacher-attack)

S1: Begovic
S2: Zapata
S3: Vermaelen
S4: Montolivo
S5: Ramsey
S6: Balotelli
S7: Lukaku

sold fabregas to Barca for 80 mil €

and here is neymar

haha..for me..i will go for Nicklas bentder...maybe you can sell him in the range of 10 - 12 million...;)

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

this was my arsenal team

haha..u sure earn a lot from the sale of cesc..i once buy him when i manage united..it cost me 45 million..thanks to the position of Arsenal in premier league..

this was my arsenal team

walcott was runner up in player of the season for me so i dont think ill sell him, might take your advise and leave neymar and i have been looking at lukaku for a while now but i will wait and sign him on a free because his contract is soon up and he is rejecting a new one, probable will sell bentdner, thanks for the advise guys.

Im playing as Celtic in my first season and its december.Im getting in sanchez probably from udinese for 16m(about 6 up front).Im thinking of selling both rassmussen and fontaine.Im also getting in John Cristaldo.
So im sorted up front but what i am also thinking of doing is selling bourc as enyeama is now starting mmost of my matches.Could anyone reccommend a good replacment keeper that i could get who wouldnt mind the bench.Pref a loan but i need a cheap one i only have a budget of 11m.which will be reduced once the sanchez deal has gone threw.So i was thinking of selling bourc and maybe might get hart in on loan if hes not starting for city.Or if hes unhappy.Any others.

Also might need a cheap home grown or justa scottish player.Any position really but just someone who will play well.

Last edited:
Im playing as Celtic in my first season and its december.Im getting in sanchez probably from udinese for 16m(about 6 up front).Im thinking of selling both rassmussen and fontaine.Im also getting in John Cristaldo.
So im sorted up front but what i am also thinking of doing is selling bourc as enyeama is now starting mmost of my matches.Could anyone reccommend a good replacment keeper that i could get who wouldnt mind the bench.Pref a loan but i need a cheap one i only have a budget of 11m.which will be reduced once the sanchez deal has gone threw.So i was thinking of selling bourc and maybe might get hart in on loan if hes not starting for city.Or if hes unhappy.Any others.

Also might need a cheap home grown or justa scottish player.Any position really but just someone who will play well.

u may try Silviu long jr or kameni from espanyol...they are quite cheap..atalanta Andrea Consigli is also a decent backup and is young though..

Back