Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
haha...i hope it helps...;)
They look good couldnt find that long jr guy.Kameni is starting for espanyol so id doubt id get him and that other guy they want 6m for so ill wait till january and see if i can get hart or that italian guy on loan.Dont know why they wont let u offfer for loans during the season.

They look good couldnt find that long jr guy.Kameni is starting for espanyol so id doubt id get him and that other guy they want 6m for so ill wait till january and see if i can get hart or that italian guy on loan.Dont know why they wont let u offfer for loans during the season.
you can only attempt to loan players during the transfer window. lung jr requires you to load up the romanian league as well. you could also try

a. areola
luis guilherme
alex smithies
david de gea

and anyone who's transfer listed as well. :)

wat patch are u using ??? he is a Romanian.. or u can try Kuszcak from MU...he will be a useful backup..

wat patch are u using ??? he is a Romanian.. or u can try Kuszcak from MU...he will be a useful backup..

Im on the 10.3 patch with the chris23 summer update.
Also alex smithies recently joined everton.
Areola wont join i tried at the satrt of the season.
De gea will cost to much.(i use the genie scout to find out prices of players and hes like 100m.I miss using the original patch where i coul;d get him for 30k :(
Will try that luis guilherme guy tho.

Im on the 10.3 patch with the chris23 summer update.
Also alex smithies recently joined everton.
Areola wont join i tried at the satrt of the season.
De gea will cost to much.(i use the genie scout to find out prices of players and hes like 100m.I miss using the original patch where i coul;d get him for 30k :(
Will try that luis guilherme guy tho.

haha..100M...that's quite a lot for a goalkeeper though...Marco Amelia..Sebastian Viera...

Is there anyway to extend loans i have naughton in on loan and was wondering do i have to wait till his loan is done and then ask for him on loan again or can I just extend it.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Also looking for a rb im on the verge of signing naughton but i dont know if heel be good enough in the long run,Yere thaughts?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

forget the extension i can sign him by the lookksof things.

Is there anyway to extend loans i have naughton in on loan and was wondering do i have to wait till his loan is done and then ask for him on loan again or can I just extend it.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Also looking for a rb im on the verge of signing naughton but i dont know if heel be good enough in the long run,Yere thaughts?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

forget the extension i can sign him by the lookksof things.

what is the budget for RB...??? Rafael is not bad...Rafinha..Beck is a decent 1...Zaccardo..

Also thaughts on this.
Sell Boruc and keep enyeama and loan someone in
Sell fortune and rasmussen(im getting sanchez and cristaldo)

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

what is the budget for RB...??? Rafael is not bad...Rafinha..Beck is a decent 1...Zaccardo..
At the miomment im working with nothing as im paying them 2.5 up front and 7.5 over 48 months.
I tried beck at the start of the season im not sure if he will join i really want him tho i usually buy him.(a star buy)

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Its 6.5 not 7.5

Also thaughts on this.
Sell Boruc and keep enyeama and loan someone in
Sell fortune and rasmussen(im getting sanchez and cristaldo)

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

At the miomment im working with nothing as im paying them 2.5 up front and 7.5 over 48 months.
I tried beck at the start of the season im not sure if he will join i really want him tho i usually buy him.(a star buy)

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Its 6.5 not 7.5

can try alan hutton..as he is a scottish..if i'm not mistaken..or anyukov..Heitinga..van der viel ...XD

oo..too bad..Ansaldi...zabaleta..all argentinian...

Yeah ive put a bid in for beck now anyway.
Ur thaughs on who i should sell
Im getting in otamendi and i already have 4 center backs
Sol campbell(Englsih)
Jos Hooiveld(Dutch)
Glenn Loovens(Dutch)
Stephen McManus(Scotish)
Darren O'Dea(Irish)(Already being sold)
I kinda wanna keep mcmanus cuz hes scottish and campbell i wanna keep cuz he can teach but between loovens adn hooiveld i cant decide

Sol campbell(Englsih)
Jos Hooiveld(Dutch)
Glenn Loovens(Dutch)
Stephen McManus(Scotish)
I kinda wanna keep mcmanus cuz hes scottish and campbell i wanna keep cuz he can teach but between loovens adn hooiveld i cant decide
Sell Hooiveld, McManus is pretty **** though

Sell Hooiveld, McManus is pretty **** though

Hes ok for celtic.(mcmanus)
I mean the team with the big players in the league are rangers and there 5th now.Im top 11 points clear won all matches so far except 2 which i drew.I need him tho as he is scottish and i will sell hoovield as i just checked he hasnt started at all.

Sol campbell(Englsih)
Jos Hooiveld(Dutch)
Glenn Loovens(Dutch)
Stephen McManus(Scotish)

can i have a look of those 2 screenshot..haha..i never use them before...XD

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Hes ok for celtic.(mcmanus)
I mean the team with the big players in the league are rangers and there 5th now.Im top 11 points clear won all matches so far except 2 which i drew.I need him tho as he is scottish and i will sell hoovield as i just checked he hasnt started at all.

en..than sell him is a wise choice...train otamendi well...and he should be a big hit..

im newcastle united i have only got smithies as my goalie no others in my third season got about 13mill need a backup as i want him to remain my 1st choice

dont spend 13mil on a back-up just look on the transfer list and pick up some cheap experienced keeper

Back