Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
also i have joe cole but he wants to leave so im granted it just waiting to confirm i need a backup and ideas

im newcastle united i have only got smithies as my goalie no others in my third season got about 13mill need a backup as i want him to remain my 1st choice

Guillermo Ochoa - More than decent cover . Great keeper

I am getting sanchez for 16m check out where udinesse are in the league.Im getting him cuz they where in the relegation zone for awhile

Have finally stopped spending.(ha ha).The game stalled at the end of decembder so when i turmned my comp back on i was at the start of december which turned out well for me because i had orinnally drawn with rangers and this time I one 2-0 oh well.Also worked out well in the signings department.Take a look.
View attachment 89443

Also here are my results this season.In the league.
View attachment 89451

Have finally stopped spending.(ha ha).The game stalled at the end of decembder so when i turmned my comp back on i was at the start of december which turned out well for me because i had orinnally drawn with rangers and this time I one 2-0 oh well.Also worked out well in the signings department.Take a look.
View attachment 89443

Also here are my results this season.In the league.
View attachment 89451

How do you manage to spend 57 mil and only make 13 mil with Celtic?
FMRTE?

Need players for AFC Liverpool in level 10, any position.. got no budget....could somebody help me please

How do you manage to spend 57 mil and only make 13 mil with Celtic?
FMRTE?

Well its very simple.
I started with a 2m budget then mid way threw october or november the board gave me 11m out of the blue then. I amde that extra 13m buy selling players so thats 26m.As for the rest most of the big signings ive made are future fees.Like i only spent about 6m on Sanchez plus 10.5m in the future over 48 months.Something tells me all this future money is going to turn around and bite me in the ***. :)

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Need players for AFC Liverpool in level 10, any position.. got no budget....could somebody help me please

You have 2 options.
1.Get Free Transfers
2.Leave the club and start with somone who has a budget. :)

have 36mil, need GK better eu national, 2nd season with Valencia.

36 millions is enough to buy a lot of quality goalkeeper...Rene Adler...below 20 million..Igot Ankinfeev...Handanovic...Hugo Lloris...Sergio Asenjo..

Buffon is 25m in the chris 23 update so he might be the same in yours cept he is unavailable till december with a back injury.

Im Liverpool and its the mid season window. Got bout 2M to spend and im looking for some cover for the middle of the park. Also Babel has been playing pretty well for me, but should i sell him? or is he worth developing? and if i should sell him how much?

Back