Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
When I played as liverpool.I think i kept babel not ure tho its up to you really on him if u could get a good amount of money then sell him and buy a good aml.If ur using the 10.3 without a summer patch then see if u can get di maria but check his price first and then sell babel because it could go horribly wrong if u dont.
As for midfield try annan from rosenborg.Very good player will cost around 3.5 to 4.5 but just offer the extra 1.5 or 2m over 48 months.He is very good can play mc or dmc and is excellent in both positions gets a good few yellow cards like mascherano tho.

Last edited:
See Cassano that plays for Sampdoria, im playing him up front with drogba for chelsea
When I was playing with Parma I bought him at the beginning of 2nd season, and he almost alone give me title. Scoring, assisting, evrything, even in final games of the season, when we get in some little result crysis he rallyed other players and called them (trough media) to play even better. Only drawback is that he is close to 30 age

Looking for a good left back and a good cheap striker for Real Madrid in the second season, thanks!

Looking for a good left back and a good cheap striker for Real Madrid in the second season, thanks!

A good left back would be Kolarov from lazio altho since its second season he has probably moved.
I would reccommend Andreas Beck from hoffenheim a more natural right back but plays both and is very good.
Milan Misun is playing well in my celtic game maybe not the quaility of real madrid but is still worth a look.
How cheap a striker.
Take a look at robert lewandowski.
He is a good player and will only get better.
Whats your budget and watch patch are you on also do you have a summer update.

A good left back would be Kolarov from lazio altho since its second season he has probably moved.
I would reccommend Andreas Beck from hoffenheim a more natural right back but plays both and is very good.
Milan Misun is playing well in my celtic game maybe not the quaility of real madrid but is still worth a look.
How cheap a striker.
Take a look at robert lewandowski.
He is a good player and will only get better.
Whats your budget and watch patch are you on also do you have a summer update.

Cheers for the feedback on the defenders mate!

I'm on 10.3 with no other updates. I currently have Higuain, Dzeko, and Benzena and am in the process of selling Raul - so I desperately need a good backup in case of an injury.

Lukaku, perhaps?

Cheers for the feedback on the defenders mate!

I'm on 10.3 with no other updates. I currently have Higuain, Dzeko, and Benzena and am in the process of selling Raul - so I desperately need a good backup in case of an injury.

Lukaku, perhaps?

Lukaku would be good but id say hes already moved to a club and will cost u alot more but if he hasnt and u can get him for cheap then by all means gor for him.
Lewandowski is on loan in my celtic game and is banging in goals 9 in 5(2) games.
See if any good clubs have gotten relegated like udinesse because sanchez price will have gone down i got him for 16.5m when usually it would cost me 30m to sign because they where in the relgation zone.
Best thing to do is check the relegation zones of like premier divison seria a la liga ligue 1(france) and the bundasliga.U might some good players for cheap and if its the start of the season find out who went down and look at there players.
Take a quick look at chamakh from Bordeaux think hes with them arsenal signed him this season so check him out.
Still the first season in my celtic game have won all but one match which i drew(in the league)

Last edited:
I'm Nottingham Forest
1st season 10.3 update
1.2 million to spend
Need a target man striker

I'm Nottingham Forest
1st season 10.3 update
1.2 million to spend
Need a target man striker
For 1.2m Id recommend loaning in someone.
Look at robert lewandowski and see if u can get him on loan he might be good for you.
Just to go off what ur looking for get enyeama for around 300k and sol campbell on a free(i think) if hes not it doesnt matter.
Also try graham alexander for around 250k(he shoudl accept 6k wages even tho **** say i want a big contract)
3 players I always highly reccommend to people who have small budgets great bargins.

Last edited:
For 1.2m Id recommend loaning in someone.
Look at robert lewandowski and see if u can get him on loan he might be good for you.
Just to go off what ur looking for get enyeama for around 300k and sol campbell on a free(i think) if hes not it doesnt matter.
Also try graham alexander for around 250k(he shoudl accept 6k wages even tho **** say i want a big contract)
3 players I always highly reccommend to people who have small budgets great bargins.

lewandowski always signs for someone else no matter what :/ put a bid on alexander tho thanks for the suggestion!

Like I recommed to stupidmoose.Take a look at players from teams who have been relegated.Obviously not from the premier divison but from the lower divisons u might find a good bargin.
Im not quite sure how good he is in the 10.3 but see if u can get andy caroll in on loan even try ameobi.Both play for newcastle

Last edited:
some players than i could buy to avoid regalation to prem with Nott forest,season 2

some players than i could buy to avoid regalation to prem with Nott forest,season 2

check out the clubs that went down and raid them for their best players. also look at free agents. ballack is often released by chelsea

I need a good young back up goalkeeper for Gomes in my Spurs game (second season)
I'm hoping he can become first choice in a few years.

Back