Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I need a good young back up goalkeeper for Gomes in my Spurs game (second season)
I'm hoping he can become first choice in a few years.
well as i alwaays will recommend enyeama not on the young side he is 26 which is young enough for a goalie.only about 300k altho if u are really looking for a youngster I would recommend getting in alphonse areola about 100 to 300k he is 16 and plays for PSG turns out brill(is not good enough back up.U could also by alex smithies is very good as well.
So overalll i would recommend getting both enyeama and areola.You could get them both for under 1m(depending on ur update if ur usign a summer oen then u maybe have to pay a small bit more).U cud use enyeama as back up and train areola just my sugestion tho.
Wud liek to ad Enyeama is the best bargin you can get in the game and unbelievale goalie would nearly start for tottenham.

Wingers

I'm managing marseille and have spent most of my transfer budget(got 1million) but want to spend on left attacking mid. Thought about Kuyt, Jovetic with player exchange. Any other suggestions, also if p/x doesn't work who to sell? Thanks

How much do you have left.
Also screen of squad plz if u can if u cant just give some names.

I would reccommend getting chris eagles.I bought him when I was Celic in my first season.I won the league and both cups and made it to the final of the Champions League.Ive since moved to Palermo for a bit more of a challenege.Heres his stats View attachment 90209
Hist satst for the 2009 season I mean. His attributes after the first season are this View attachment 90211

.I bought him for near 6m but he is worth it.Offer what ever u have and then the rest over 48 months.

Would reccommend selling manada for as much as u can get start t like 20m and decrease it by 5m every time u offer if no one is going to offer you money(make sure its up front) and then to replace him i would buy ochoa around 5m or enyeama(in my opinion a world class goalie for between 300-600k.As a back up id try alex smithies and then maybe try get areola from psg as a future prospect.

left winger..how much is your budget ??? Angel di maria...Albin...Cristian Rodriguez..ben arfa..ashley young

i have ben foster as goalkeeper for my Birmingham is he good enough ?
if not who should i sign i have £10m

HELP please

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

someone help please !!!!

i have ben foster as goalkeeper for my Birmingham is he good enough ?
if not who should i sign i have £10m

HELP please

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

someone help please !!!!

Gk - Enyeama, Alex smithies, Ochoa, Rui patricio, Silviu Lung jr, Sergio asenjo

already got ben arfa tried eagles they rejected my offers. need someone for back up to ben arfa who can play both sides and you can one day become 1 choice
help needed quick

Last edited:
this is my manchester city squad in the beginning of rhird season:

GK: Joe hart/ shay given
DR: Maicon/Micah Richards/Pablo zabaleta
DL: Domenico chrischito/Wayne Bridge
DC: Kolo Toure/Joleon Lescot/Nicolas Otamendi/Nedum Ounoha
DMC: zdravko kuzmanovic/ gennaro gattuso/ nigel de jong
MC: Luka Modric/ Stephen Ireland/ Yoann Gourcuff/ Gareth Barry
FC: robinho/ sergio aguero/carlos tevez/ edin dzeko/ hulk

i play with mr hough wonder tactic with some improve from me
i think i need DL to replace wayne bridge that getting old and have a bad pace. and maybe some goalkeeper for replace shay given. and who i must place to transfer listed
Transfer Budget: 117 M euro

sorry for my english its not my mother language :)

Last edited:

i think i need DL to replace wayne bridge that getting old and have a bad pace. and maybe some goalkeeper for replace shay given. and who i must place to transfer listed

I'd transfer list Robinho, with the other strikers you have you don't need him, and can get a lot of money for him.
At left back, try Kolarov, or Vargas, or several others...

Clichy
Bonnart(did well for me)

a good rightback is Daniel Alves from Barcelona i think u might sign him way under 100 mil i'm thinkin' about 40 mil but it's worth it because is a great player:)

Would it be sensible to sell Guiseppe Rossi for $25 million and buy Oscar Cardozo for $16 million?

I'm newcastle in the prem i have 6 million to spend on a left back I have signed joe mattock but he isnt good enough yet. Im looking for 25-30 year olds

DL: Alexandr Kolarov, Juan Manuel Vargas, Andrea Dossena, Fabio Aurelio, Gareth Bale, Marcelo, Gianluca Zambrotta.

GK: Hugo Lloris, Igor Akinfeev, Frans Guillermo Ochoa, Rene Adler, Manuel Neur, Manuel Reina

DC: Girogio Chilleni, Daniel Agger, Thiago Silva, Mamadou Sakho, Lucio, Christoph Samba, Mathijsen, Brede Hangeland.

Right i am SCUNTHORPE in my 1st season and i sold gary hooper and paul hayes to make 5m I need a striker that can head and finish but is queite young, the reason is because we are crossing it and no ones jumping for the headers

Any help?

Back