Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I'm newcastle in the prem i have 6 million to spend on a left back I have signed joe mattock but he isnt good enough yet. Im looking for 25-30 year olds

Try and see if you can get Fabio Aurelio for that.

Also, maybe try and see what you can get Dodo or Razvan Rat for.

Right i am SCUNTHORPE in my 1st season and i sold gary hooper and paul hayes to make 5m I need a striker that can head and finish but is queite young, the reason is because we are crossing it and no ones jumping for the headers

Any help?

maybe try n'Gog from liverpool on loan or someone from everton like Victor Anichebe or James Vaughan just look to loan young talent and buy kikin foncesca from tigres in mexico he is around 30 years old but is quality he ripps the championship apart

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

i think i need DL to replace wayne bridge that getting old and have a bad pace. and maybe some goalkeeper for replace shay given. and who i must place to transfer listed
Transfer Budget: 117 M euro

Gareth Bale lb

Akinfeev gk

Try and see if you can get Fabio Aurelio for that.

Also, maybe try and see what you can get Dodo or Razvan Rat for.

Cheers Im getting aurelio thanks for that got him for 4 million

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Im thinking of getting jamie o'hara on a free transfer i just want to know if he's any good in the prem

Right i am SCUNTHORPE in my 1st season and i sold gary hooper and paul hayes to make 5m I need a striker that can head and finish but is queite young, the reason is because we are crossing it and no ones jumping for the headers

Any help?

Try Lacina traore or jonathan cristaldo.

Cheers Im getting aurelio thanks for that got him for 4 million

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Im thinking of getting jamie o'hara on a free transfer i just want to know if he's any good in the prem

O'hara should be a fairly good player in the prem.

actually i had try all of them except clichy, dossena and bonnart. their team give a price that i think its insane. for example chiellini they said i must pay 107 M and thats not worth it at all. thanks for all the reply btw. i appreciate it. :)

Who should i sell.Higuain Raul or Benzeama.I know it should be raul but i alreday sold kaka for 30m and brought in Modric.So i dont know if the fans would be happy if i sold raul.I have already bought Lukaku he will still have to be trained but i am also about to get the sig of dzeko.So i was thinking of selling one of the strikers.
Also who should i sell in midfield.Have just bought sissoko as my midfielder who will be defensive and am now trying to get sig of hamsik as my midfileder who will create things.Also need one or 2 defenders.On the verge of signing otamendi and im trying to sign beck.Kolarov chose chelsea.So im trying to also get aurelio.

Who should i sell.Higuain Raul or Benzeama.I know it should be raul but i alreday sold kaka for 30m and brought in Modric.So i dont know if the fans would be happy if i sold raul.I have already bought Lukaku he will still have to be trained but i am also about to get the sig of dzeko.So i was thinking of selling one of the strikers.
Also who should i sell in midfield.Have just bought sissoko as my midfielder who will be defensive and am now trying to get sig of hamsik as my midfileder who will create things.Also need one or 2 defenders.On the verge of signing otamendi and im trying to sign beck.Kolarov chose chelsea.So im trying to also get aurelio.
sell raul definitely. if you want a left back better than aurelio, you could try

christian ansaldi
gareth bale
diego renan
jose angel
jeremy helen (one for the future)
martin olsson
vegard forren
dodo

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

i need a fast central defender 'o'
have 15 M to spend
try

nicolas otamendi
rafael toloi
ryan shawcross
mamadou sakho
fredrico fazio

Have 15m to spend on a striker for Chelsea first season.
Who should I buy as a sort of back up?

SirWadzman: Vaclav kadlec, tomas necid, romelo lukaku, dentinho, roman zozulya, iker muniain.

Have 15m to spend on a striker for Chelsea first season.
Who should I buy as a sort of back up?
Cardozo from Benfica. He is around 10m depending on the update.
Or you could get G Rossi for around 13m(I think) depending on the update.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Need a centre back pref a ball playing defender but it doesnt matter.Im real madrid first season with 25m to spend could possible stretch to 25 witht the sale of a player.

Mexes from Roma should cost under 25m and hes pretty good with the ball at his feet.

Second season Man City, wondering if I should stick with Joe Hart or buy Lloris?

I need to buy a quality keeper who is in his peak i have 30 mil to spend and im in the prem in third season any thoughts

Hey,

I'm playing as liverpool, and i feel im missing something from my team, although it is ace, im playing with:

gk - Reina / Cavalieri
RB - Johnson
CB - Carragher / Otamendi / Kyriakos (sp)
CB - Agger / Skrtel
LB - Wilson / Aurelio / GIlberto Silva (Work permit problem, on loan at genk)
CM - Gerrard / Aquaman
CM - Mascherano
LW - Modric
RW - Joe Cole / Maxi Rodriguez
ST - Balotelli / Milevskyi
ST - Torres

As you can see, i have multiple players who can play various roles (Gerrard, Modric, Cole, Maxi, Balotelli) I know wilson is inexperienced and young, but first team experience will turn him into a world class star, so i dont want to buy a left back.

I have a lot of excellent youngsters i've brought in aged 16/17 for a homegrown future, but im not sure were to look at strengthening. I have a 32 million kitty to spend, should i strengthen more for the future, or replace some current players?

id get a good young cm to replace mascherano when he gets old and if you need to sell him

Back