Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
My third season is about to start. Andreas Beck cant really cross. I would like player who knows how to support attack...

Try Daniel opare or Raul (Atletico Paranese) for RB.
LB try Dodo or Gabriel silva

Im wolves with 8.5m to spend in my first season. I could do with about 4 players to improve my squad all round,
Also can someone tell me how to how i see the players attributes? at the moment it shows their abilities in bars, i would like to get it back to numbers?

I'm after Consistent english stars, good enough for champions league football, Particularly a top class right winger consistent enough to compete against joe cole for the first team spot, but for other positions too. Age isnt really an issue, yet the younger the better. I'm playing as liverpool so Frank and Wayne are pretty much out of the question.

Forgot to mention, Current budget is 22 million, but yet to be updated for new season, At a guess i'd say im looking at pushing that to 40-60 million, so money isnt a msssive issue.

Last edited:
Im wolves with 8.5m to spend in my first season. I could do with about 4 players to improve my squad all round,
Also can someone tell me how to how i see the players attributes? at the moment it shows their abilities in bars, i would like to get it back to numbers?

Peter Masilela
Fausto Pinto
Andre-Pierre Gignac
Artem Milevskyi
Vincent Enyeama
Nicolas Otamendi

Fist time use of this thread could do with some advice playing as leeds united and i won league1 last year pretty easy now the hard task is to gain promotion first time asking this is my team can you please pm if you have any ideas on were i should inprove i only have 800k left to spend thank you.

View attachment 91288

I'm after Consistent english stars, Particularly a top class right winger consistent enough to compete against joe cole for the first team spot, but for other positions too. Age isnt really an issue, yet the younger the better.

Forgot to mention, Current budget is 22 million, but yet to be updated for new season, At a guess i'd say im looking at pushing that to 40-60 million, so money isnt a msssive issue.

milner lennon walcott? thats the best ones i can think of. IMO joe cole remains the best english winger

Dave,

Try Otamendi for the back, i snatched him up for 3.7m. Then i saw van der vaart go to hull on loan, so give him a shot. Old fat ronaldo is normally baggable at 1.6-2.2 mill, then take a look at the experienced players on free's to strengthen the middle of your park, or take a stab at beckham, always a good player to have!

As for the attributes, i dunno how thats happened :S

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

milner lennon walcott? thats the best ones i can think of. IMO joe cole remains the best english winger

I've been looking at walcott, scouts are giving him 3 stars but his stats arent exactly fantastic, except pace. My problem with joe cole is i can't get a level of consistency with him, i'm playing him as an inside forward > attack, maybe i've got him wrong?

How do i get a print screen of the page on fm? i cant for the life of me work it out, when i press print screen and i get web page, printer and the other one. None of them work properly lol.
And im looking for a couple good young play makers?

Fist time use of this thread could do with some advice playing as leeds united and i won league1 last year pretty easy now the hard task is to gain promotion first time asking this is my team can you please pm if you have any ideas on were i should inprove i only have 800k left to spend thank you.

try getting players on loan instead of spending the 800k if possible. basically, go to player filter and filter out those listed for loan (be it in other countries or england). make a bid for quality players you think will boost the squad and put the wage contribution at 0%. i did the same thing and managed to form a team just with loan players. :D

How do i get a print screen of the page on fm? i cant for the life of me work it out, when i press print screen and i get web page, printer and the other one. None of them work properly lol.
And im looking for a couple good young play makers?

this guide should be helpful :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-take-a-screenshot-of-fm-2010-t24007.html

young playmakers:

mesut ozil
javier pastore
toni kroos
diego buonanotte
jack wilshere
neymar
marquinhos (internacional)
sandro
aron gunnarson
marco verratti
fabian delph
chris eagles
luka modric
gary deegan
thiago

Last edited:
Scunthorpe United
2010-2011 season
14m
Need fast striker
Freekick taker
Winger
all young please

Thanks

Scunthorpe United
2010-2011 season
14m
Need fast striker
Freekick taker
Winger
all young please

Thanks

Radja nainggolan, milan badelj, roman zozulya, andriy yarmolenko, vaclav kadlec, luca tremolada, el shaarawy, james o'shea, martin galvan, james rodriguez, zezinho.

CB: mathias jorgensen, sergiy kryvtsov, lvan ivanov, loic nestor, kyriakos papadopoulos

Try Daniel opare or Raul (Atletico Paranese) for RB.
LB try Dodo or Gabriel silva

These guys are so young I would like someone who is already at his best. But should be available for 30 million and also from EU.

These guys are so young I would like someone who is already at his best. But should be available for 30 million and also from EU.

Kolarov from Lazio not 100% sure he is EU national is only a lb.

Last edited:
I'm playing Liverpool and so far, I have signed Danny Wilson, and Mahamadou Diarra from Rangers and Real. I still need a RB who can cover for Glen Johnson. I was thinking of Corsino (not sure if you've heard of him) but he's still young and not so good. SO, I was thinking of buying Ariaudo and moving Carragher to RB. What do you guys think? Use Carra as RB or buy a RB (budget constraint) and if so, who?

P.S. Really need advice on this as the season is starting soon

I'm playing Liverpool and so far, I have signed Danny Wilson, and Mahamadou Diarra from Rangers and Real. I still need a RB who can cover for Glen Johnson. I was thinking of Corsino (not sure if you've heard of him) but he's still young and not so good. SO, I was thinking of buying Ariaudo and moving Carragher to RB. What do you guys think? Use Carra as RB or buy a RB (budget constraint) and if so, who?

Cesar Azpilicueta if you can or otherwise just use Carragher at RB

That Az(cant spell the rest of his name :) would be to expensive) I would recommend andreas beck from hoffenheim ruffley 5 to 7m try around 5.5 first not sure if this is the right price it all depends on updates and then any other summer updates im usign 10.3 update plus chris23 update and he costs 5.5m he is very good.

Back