Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Cesar Azpilicueta if you can or otherwise just use Carragher at RB

I only have about S$4m or ₤2.3m left. :S Any decent RB for that price to cover Johnson?

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

That Az(cant spell the rest of his name :) would be to expensive) I would recommend andreas beck from hoffenheim ruffley 5 to 7m try around 5.5 first not sure if this is the right price it all depends on updates and then any other summer updates im usign 10.3 update plus chris23 update and he costs 5.5m he is very good.

My asst. man scouted Andreas Beck and well, too expensive. ₤15m for him. I have ₤2.3m. Helllppppp..........

Zhevnov and Enyeama are set to sign for my tottenham team.I only need 1 tho.
Zhevnov is a free transfer and Enyeama is 300k.
Im not sure who to pick.
Part of me wants to pick enyeama because his cheaper in wages then Zhevnov and is probably a better goal keeper but part of me wants to pick zhevnov because he will only be getting starts if gomes is injured.
What do you think?

Zhevnov and Enyeama are set to sign for my tottenham team.I only need 1 tho.
Zhevnov is a free transfer and Enyeama is 300k.
Im not sure who to pick.
Part of me wants to pick enyeama because his cheaper in wages then Zhevnov and is probably a better goal keeper but part of me wants to pick zhevnov because he will only be getting starts if gomes is injured.
What do you think?

I'd choose Enyeama, I've had great experience with Zhevnov on previous FM's but Enyeama has been brilliant for me on FM10 and should provide more than adequate backup for Gomes.

Season: 2013/2014
Club: West Ham
Last year finished: 8th
Transfer Budget: £16.02m

I need a good central defender, and would use all my transfer budget only if he is a good player. My young players are developing, but they still need 2-3 years before they can be in my first team.

CB: kyriakos papadopoulos, marc muniesa, kyle bartley, sergiy kryvtsov, ivan ivanov, mark beevers, Gale agbossoumonde

I'd choose Enyeama, I've had great experience with Zhevnov on previous FM's but Enyeama has been brilliant for me on FM10 and should provide more than adequate backup for Gomes.

Well was just asking cuz thaught wud be unfair to leave enyeama off the team cuz he shud be starting.

im birmingham 1st season have 20 m for new lone striker and a amr... any ideas?

im birmingham 1st season have 20 m for new lone striker and a amr... any ideas?
amr:

loic remy (can also play st)
alejandro gomez
sebastian blanco
milos krasic (very expensive but worth it)
k. ait fana (spelling)
sofianne feghouli
chinedu obasi (can play st)
yoann mollo

st:

artem milevskyi
salvador cabanas
welliton (costly)
marquinhos (internacional)
oscar cardozo (unrealistic but worth monitoring)
neymar
landon donovan
jimmy briand
yannick djalo
andre pierre gignac

If you buy Neymar, remember, he doesn't join till start of 2nd season because hes only 17.

If you buy Neymar, remember, he doesn't join till start of 2nd season because hes only 17.
oops, forgot. maybe you should just monitor him for now since he wont come cheap in the 1st as well ;)

try rafael sobis as well. i didnt manage to get him due to work permit issues but was quality in an older save for mine. you might get lucky

im Newcastle in the third season and need a quality young centre back for under 10 mil to go at the back with Jordan Spence tried Nordtveit and Wilson but Arsenal and Rangers both rejected

im Newcastle in the third season and need a quality young centre back for under 10 mil to go at the back with Jordan Spence tried Nordtveit and Wilson but Arsenal and Rangers both rejected

You could look at Otamendi.Might still be cheap doubt it tho.

Rafael Toloi if you can get him. See if Otamendi is still at Velez. Both should be >10m

Right. I have just been appointed manager of Spurs, but I am **** at finding the deadwood within the team. Any suggestions?

Right. I have just been appointed manager of Spurs, but I am **** at finding the deadwood within the team. Any suggestions?

Is it the first season if so get rid of jenas u cud offer him for 15 and u will usually get about 10m offers.Take the money up front then if u want to replace u dont have to tho you could buy anthony annan from rosenburg.4m

Sell cudicini and the other keeper but keep gomes and for a replacement either get yury zhevnov or vincent enyeama.

You could send do santos out on loan and keane out on loan.

If u dont have any summer updates you could send krancjar out on loan and buy di maria from benfica for 3m.

You could sell lennon for as much as you can and play bentley he is better in my opinion.

If its not ur first season plz post a screen of ur sqaud.

Last edited:
Rafael Toloi if you can get him. See if Otamendi is still at Velez. Both should be >10m

Cheers I searched for Toloi and he was released so i snapped him quality player

Im coming up to January and i need a good Keeper Barcelona offered 12 million for Joe Hart and my replacement Alex Smithies is too young any ideas?

Last edited:
Back