Need keeper for Middlesbrough to replace brad jones, hes ok for championship but wud be useless for prem. Would like someone who wud be gd in prem, or at least decent
1.7max, can probs get 2m cash if im lucky

Tryed Silviu Lung Jr, Viera and Enyeama (who i really wanted )but failed at all. I could get ian walker but i dont think he is gd enough for championship anyway.

Thanks ^_^

Tomas Postulka, he is slightly better than Ian Walker though. He could check him out and at least he doesnt cost you much too =P

Simon Mignolet and David Cobeño hope it helps =)

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I need some players for QPR i have kevin nolan and amr zaki in mind any suggestions need it urgently

what kind of players you looking for? CB? Striker? CM? please clarify =)

Welliton or Dezko i play 4-2-3-1 with villa desperately need a goal man

dzeko if you can afford =)

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Lb gk amr

AMR try Marco Cassetti
GK i mentioned it in my previous post.
LB can try Ismail Köybasi or Paul Dixon

im bristol city im doing alrite at the moment i play a diamond formation

and i am looking for a ST to partner nicky maynard up front.

i only have390k ATM. but im selling a few players so any ideas for a quick striker for 400k-500k

Last edited:
simeron jackson?? Sorry if thats a bad one but i don't know much about him,b ut apparantely he's really good

i signed sergio aguero for £52 million which is his release clause in season http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig]
sig.php
[/URL]

I need players for all positions tbh. :) Promoted from League 2 to League 1 (Shrewsbury), and in order to do well, I will surely need some new players. What would you recommend? (It's start of season 2).

I did the same with Wycombe, won league 2 first season and won league 1 the second, championship is where it becomes a struggle. In the first 2 seasons in league 2 and 1, I made it by easily simply through loan signings. Found a few good cheap players that management suggested but the best thing to do is max out your loan plays, which includes the 3 months signings etc. If you've got money don't go for the in form players, in the lower leagues they may go for way more then deserved.

cheers simeon jackson is really good thanks just bought him. anyone know how to beat newcastle lol.
any good central midfielders going for freee who would be willing to sing for bristol city?

I'm about to start a game as Bradford City (fancy a challenge) just wondered whether anyone had any ideas on who to get rid of..

Stoke City
Tight budget, need to make it bigger
Who should I get rid of?

I did the same with Wycombe, won league 2 first season and won league 1 the second, championship is where it becomes a struggle. In the first 2 seasons in league 2 and 1, I made it by easily simply through loan signings. Found a few good cheap players that management suggested but the best thing to do is max out your loan plays, which includes the 3 months signings etc. If you've got money don't go for the in form players, in the lower leagues they may go for way more then deserved.

But when I do search for players (listed as loan, asking my assitant to leave only realistic choices), offer loan, club accepts, but they don't come. Whlist similar players when I was in League 2 came.. What the duck?

Just got Leeds to the premiership after my second season...can anyone recommend any good players to help acheive a mid table finish? Preferbly a DC, DM, ST. Have got £25m to spend but alot of players dont fancy the move to me.

any ideas on who i can sign for liverpool in my second season?

real have got their eyes on him and that ***** wants to leave right after real's declaration of interest.

unloyal ****.

my budget's around 5million tho, signed VDV and jovetic
got rid of plessis babel degen (no one wants dossena and voronin)
any good young CB's? high potentials and i guess i could try to sell yossi , kuyt or lucas to raise funds

edit: ohyea, i forgot otamendi costs frikkin 12m and got snatched by porto.

Hey guys, playing as Notts County, half way through my first season 10 points clear of 2nd place. Jan transfer window just opened, got 900k to spend (plus barazite is coming to me end of the month) not even sure if I should buy any players yet or wait till the start of next season when I'm (hopefully) in league 1. My team is...

Schmeicel
Soley, Seck, James Chester, Clapham, j thompson
Van der meyde, matt james, j jackson, gohkan tore, moussa n'diaye,ben davies
febian brandy, ben burgess, thiam, sechachin

Brandy has been quality for me this season...scoring 4 on his debut and then averaging almost 2 goals a game up until about game 15 where he suffered a bit of a drought, he is now on 27 goals from 21 games... but I don't know how well he will hold up next season, and wether I should strengthen the rest of my squad now or look for a quality striker for next season.
Any suggestions?

Cheers
Holy

Looking for a good CB for Porto since Rolando sucks @ gaming.
7kk max.
ty in advance