Looking for a Box-to-Box player to replace Gerrard in the future. Price not an issue. Age max 23 at start.

Also looking into signing another Box-to-Box Mid or as a second resort a Deep Lying Play-Maker to partner Gerrard for the moment. Age max 27 at start. Priced at 15-25mil. Has to perform well in both defense and attack and form a decent synergy with the main man.

Try with Aaron Ramsey or Mark Randall if you can catch them...to replace gerrard...and to play with gerrard...i dk, Hamsik probably....

you'll never walk alone !!!
CELTIC GLASGOW ...

Try with Aaron Ramsey or Mark Randall if you can catch them...to replace gerrard...and to play with gerrard...i dk, Hamsik probably....

Looking into possibilities with Ramsey and Randall but Hamsik is gonna cost me like 46mil according to my scouts.... any other suggestions? I'm at the start of second season...

Can Adam Pepper replace Gerrard if trained properly? My scouts give him 3 stars potential but idk to be honest....

Looking into possibilities with Ramsey and Randall but Hamsik is gonna cost me like 46mil according to my scouts.... any other suggestions? I'm at the start of second season...

Can Adam Pepper replace Gerrard if trained properly? My scouts give him 3 stars potential but idk to be honest....

Hi.

Yes Adam Pepper will be amazing. On 4th season her and he plays MC with Gerrard next to him.
Scores goals and all outstanding goals.

Only 20 yrs old in 4th season and is a future player here.:D

I had him learning from Gerrard.

I need some players to help my newcastle team get promoted straigh away. I have Vieri on a free, macheda, fleck and wilshere on loan. Can anyone recommend any decent signings i could make?

thanks in advance.

I'd go for Kikin Fonseca, got him for my QPR squad, paid 800k for him... we just won the championship last night thanks to him, 43 goals in 49 games!!! theres your goal machine.^^) also I find shoring up your defence is the best place to begin, matteo Rubin for 2.3 mil is a solid, solid LB.

Kikin Fonseca is king for lower leagues.He just scores amazing.

have you ever heard of Rafinha??he's a pretty good right back with good free kick potential and he'll cost you 12 mill if you give a percentage of the next sale.Im man utd and theres no way you only need one player...You've got Right back they need another in the center and thanks to Owens injury proneness another striker...you can get van der vaart for 15 mill at the start and as for a striker you could try someone like Ruud whos on his way out of contract or landon donovan someone who you can throw on but wont complain about not getting enough games.oh and i also start buyin a few youngsters and have a dominat reserves team. Like santon who im training as a right wing angel di maria and a couple more.All together i only spent about 40 mil well less when you consider i sold one or two but i would keep nani if i was you i played him upfront against arsenal after a striker crisis and he scored 2 goals then i played him against liverpool 3 days later and he scored again he can be really good just need good training and the right tactics

Managing Betis.
Need a Striker, Possibly a centre defender. But mainly a first team striker.
Have 2 or 3 mil to spend. Only aloud about 9k wages. No higher.
Need a lot of help as the window shuts in a few days.

Suggestions?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

You say to post on this thread and not make a thread ourselfs but no-one ever gets back to people asking for suggestions JP! :|

Managing Hoffenheim at the moment. So just two questions.

1. Is Jason Culina any good? Just before I go in for him, I need a few opinions.
2. I have a 1.73mill Transfer burdget, is there any good Central Defenders for that money?

I'm in my second season with Napoli and I got Welliton from Spartak Moscow for 21M..He is EPIC!!..you guys should try him out..so far 12 goals from 9 games..4 assists as well!

Hope this helps
smile.gif
:)

Managing Betis.
Need a Striker, Possibly a centre defender. But mainly a first team striker.
Have 2 or 3 mil to spend. Only aloud about 9k wages. No higher.
Need a lot of help as the window shuts in a few days.

Suggestions?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

You say to post on this thread and not make a thread ourselfs but no-one ever gets back to people asking for suggestions JP! :|

Thats tough, for ST maybe loan Benjani and Nemeth until further funds are available.

Training Porto i bought David Luiz from Benfica for 3.7 M€. With B. Alves , fucile and ansaldi i had the best defense in the game.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Can give 4M max, need CB for FC Porto.
Just give ur opinions.

Try David Luiz from Benfica

Im managing Arsenal and since I have good players I want an under 18 dream team first season
Ive got these already:
Keeper: Areola
Leftback: Helan
Strikers: Toni Kroos and Villavla
MC: Ramsey
DC: Marc Muniesa and Papadopoulos

Do you know anymore?

I need a Striker that's under 24 and is a good goalscorer for Arsenal the most ill pay is 15mill

You can try to get David N´gog... he maby dosen´t have the best attibures in the game but he always plays well.. :)

Need at Poacher for spurs i have about 10mil to spend and i cant get demba ba they ask for 30mil.

Hi,
Im playing with Besiktas JK in Turkey and i want good young AMR - MR (can spend £10) and young developing DC (spend up to 5-6) who can compete and prove something in Europe. Cause i just sold 30 years old ferrari to Juve for £11 and sold Holosko for £7.

also got Annan for £9, and i want to know whats your opinion for him. Is he good DMC?

Im in second season by the way.

Thanks for help :D

Last edited:
For DC, you can get Sergiy Kryvtsov from Metalurg. I bought him for 4.5m and he's awesome. He has nice stats too.

in major need of a GK any suggestions? im intersted in these pair but if you know any 1 better please say...!

by the way im arsenal approaching end of season 2

in major need of a GK any suggestions? im intersted in these pair but if you know any 1 better please say...!

by the way im arsenal approaching end of season 2
Igor Akinfeev or Rene Adler :)