Looking for players for Shrewsbury 2nd season in League 1. Thanks. Possibly those who can play in Coca cola championship as well.

I have Milevskyi and he's doing pretty well for me up front with RVP, between them they have played 60 games with 43 goals scored, but i'm wondering whether i should buy dzeko

Anyone in blue square/League 2, Try - Rafe Wolfe, Damien Mozika, Callum Morris ( Loan), ***** Topp, Michael Noone,Michael Kay(Loan),Adam Kay(Loan)

I'm currently managing FC United in the Northern Premier League. Does anyone have any suggestions of players I could sign, who would be good in this league or have potential and would be likely to sign for me??

I'm currently managing FC United in the Northern Premier League. Does anyone have any suggestions of players I could sign, who would be good in this league or have potential and would be likely to sign for me??
Get Seyfo Soley on a free, or imants bleidilis. If you get £750k free, get Vaclav Kadlec on a season long loan for £200k, and during it buy him for £500k. Best investment in the game for lower league clubs, plus he's amazing even at 17.

*edit* Get Jeff Strasser on a free as well. He captained me to League 2 with flying colours on £800 a week. *edit*

Last edited:
buy senijad ibricic from hajduk or anas sharbini also from hajduk

Bigal,you could look at loaning Ruud van Nistelrooy from Real Madrid if he hasn't already gone to another club.He would provide some depth in your strike force and cover for the loss of Kuyt and Voronin.Also try Guti.You said you were lacking in the CM area of the pitch and Guti could fit in well with Aquilani on the shelf until October.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Or,if you wanted,you could splash out on Demba Ba.He is a good striker playing for that German club TSG Hoffenheim.Take a look at him.He looks like he could be a backup should van Nistelrooy be on the shelf as well.Last time I bought him for £10million and he was already putting in the goals.The guy is quality with a lot of pace and strength.A bit like Balotelli,except older and less talented (in a way)

4mil.jpg
4 mil to improve Newcastle first season, who would you suggest?

that depends on which position you need to improve. however, imo, you lack a backup for centre back. i would suggest sol campbell or jorge andrade, provided that they are still unattached

that depends on which position you need to improve. however, imo, you lack a backup for centre back. i would suggest sol campbell or jorge andrade, provided that they are still unattached

thanks mate, i think they might already signed new contracts but i'll check em out

dude sell brown,oshea,ji sung park,carrick,ben foster,

JustKituno is right about Demba Ba, on 09 he led my Senegal team to victory in the African Nations Cup and we came within a whisker of getting through a very tough World Cup group (Poland, Italy, Colombia). Just qualifying for the WC was an achievement with Senegal! Can play wide left or as a striker, high stats for strength and determination. Bought him for £4m on a separate game for Blackburn and he was quality there as well.

Hi, i am old Cm player and i started to play it once again.Its been while since i last played CM and i became a bit rusty. So what i'd like to do is to look up on my team and give some suggestions.Currently i have finished first sesaon in Cola leaugue 1 as being winner but i am struggling to find a good players for new season in Coca-Cola Championship.So i really like to have some suggestions for players(specially defends being weakest spot of my team). Thanks in advance Oh, and this is my team at the moment and tactic:
24n4dpg.jpg

Also a new keeper would be lovely.Well anyway just give me your thoughts and i'll try it out.

P.S My budget is around 1M UK pounds. and I am 9.75k over my budget of 125k p/w.

Thanks!

Hi.

Im Liverpool on 4th season and have not been doing very well the first 3 seasons. Won EPL on first season and it was a total fluke because Man Utd only won 1 of last 10 games. 2nd season I won LC and 3rd season nothing.
Doing better now and am leading EPL aftur 24 games with 18 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss.
Won CL group with full hous or 18 pts.
Still in the Fa Cup.

Wanted to show you all my team and talk about players that I havent seen much of with other FM players.

Reina

Westermann----Sakho----Fazio----Insua

Gerrard(MC)--Pepper(MC)

Krivets(AMR)---------------------------Afellay(AML)

Torres--Pato

Bench: Cavalieri, Soldado, Agger, Canales, Obinna and 2 regens.

Have more players that get on the bench wich there are inj.
P.Aimar, R.Sneijder, Vukojevic, M.Johnson, Carragher, Sadick Adams.

Ok, lets start by talking about Reina.

First time he is really good in FM and has been solit.

Westermann: I needed a player as a backup in many pos but he put Glen Johnson on the bench and has been really good. Johnson was angry, denied new contract and got 12,5M for him in jan on his last year.

Sakho: Easy, solid as always.

Fazio: Bought for 35,5M on 4th season and had difficult time to begin with but is solid.

Insua: Like red wine, only gets better

Gerrard: I´m gonna send you a screen of him, what a player.

Pepper: Learning from Gerrard, 20 yrs old and massive. Only scores goals from 25-40yrds.

Krivets: Was a disapointment to begin with but is very good.

Afellay: Dos´nt score much or have many assists but he is the player who spreads the play, open defenses etc, just like Krivets.

Torres: I played 4-5-1 until this season and he was not working very well, was ok but not awesome. But now, omg, pure quality with Pato.

Pato: Came on a free transfer for 4th season<). Quality player.

Soldado, What a backup, maybe played 250 min and scored 7 goals, only started 1 game.

Here you have few screens.

Looking a signing these 3 for villa but they are all going to cost a relativly high fee what you recon?

The best choice would be Arshavin, Aguero or Jovetic if you have enough funds

Paloschi becomes a fantastic player in later years (as he will in real-life). In fact, Pipo Inzaghi has namedropped him as the future of the Italian national team, praise doesn't come much higher than that!

Can give 4M max, need CB for FC Porto.
Just give ur opinions.

Looking for a Box-to-Box player to replace Gerrard in the future. Price not an issue. Age max 23 at start.

Also looking into signing another Box-to-Box Mid or as a second resort a Deep Lying Play-Maker to partner Gerrard for the moment. Age max 27 at start. Priced at 15-25mil. Has to perform well in both defense and attack and form a decent synergy with the main man.