still couldnt find any AMR pls help fo £10M at most

Im managing Arsenal and since I have good players I want an under 18 dream team first season
Ive got these already:
Keeper: Areola
Leftback: Helan
Strikers: Toni Kroos and Villavla
MC: Ramsey
DC: Marc Muniesa and Papadopoulos

Do you know anymore?

For AMR i would recommend Marquinhos from Palmeiras. He's a bit of a legend around the forums and is very young. He can play AMLRC or FC but i tend to play him AMR, can be picked up for around £4m.

Alternatively yould try G. Torje from Dinamo Bucharest, AMR wonderkid aged 19, i pick him up wherever i manage and he impresses. Will cost around £5m.

Other good and young AMR include Wijnaldum or Fausto Rossi.

Need a young AML for Liverpool. Would be best if english. price is no problem

young AML look no further than Vukcevic- not english tho but will be a standout performer, great on set pieces too.

Heard good things about Adam Johnson from Middlesbrough, although i am yet to try him. Alternatively if money is no object you could go for Ashley Young. Left midfield has always been Englands problem....

Need a young AML for Liverpool. Would be best if english. price is no problem

Yup that is the only two good left wingers in England. Ashley Young and Adam Pepper. If you dun mind waiting for the player to develop, train joe mattock to AML. Pretty solid in my opinion =P

Hey guys, i am currently managing chelsea does anyone know how long the transfer ban goes on for? if it is long i obviously need some decent cover. So i have not sold anyone yet but brought in van der vaart on loan for a year,rossi,cavani and dzagoev. I am looking for some decent defensive cover and i am open to selling some players maybe the older ones in the squad like ballack/deco.I have 30m to spend, any advice would be nice

Sahko would be a great and young CB cover for you and is only 20-21. Again would like to mention Joe Mattock as he will be future great LB and can be trained into AML =)

anyone tell me any good lower league players

If you're on about championship i have a whole list of players i tried out as several clubs (Middles, Newcastle, Cardiff)

The best players i found are:

Dietmar Hamann - Free Transfer
If you can persuade him to come to your club, i have no higher recommendation.

Smolarek - Free Transfer
A great finisher plays well as complete forward or advanced forward bagged 15 goals in 18 games for me. Will take a slightly higher wage than asked to land him as other clubs sniff around

Gunnarsson (Spelling Check) - Coventry around 1-2m
Operates in most central midfield positions with tackling, passing, work rate and stamina high. Also has "possesses long flat bullet throw" with long throws 19, can always be a dangerous tactic to employ

Sol Campbell - Free Transfer
Need i say anymore?

Booth (Spelling Check) - 80-100k
South African legendary center half, dominant in the air.

Also look through premiership team reserve squads, as you can pick up some effective loans. I have heard good things about Man City's winger Weiss.

Hope this helps :)

Im West Ham and lookin to offload foreign high earners as i've no transfer funds avaliable! Lookin to bring in young English realistic players! Help would be appreciated!

Team: QPR
Season:2010/2011
League: Premier League
Budget:20-28m(after some departures)
Need: CB, DMC, 2 CM ( 1 creative, one box to box), AML and AMR and ST

I brought hamsik for chelsea in the demo i agree he is amazing, got him for 10 million.

im looking for a aml for southampton have been promoted first season and am now in championship have roughly 1mil to spend at max thanks :)

Would like some help for leeds. I am on my second season and currently 2nd in the championship obviously above expectations :D. So i will need some preparation for the premiership.

i need some good strikers, atm i have Beckford, Elliot, Mifsud, Torquero
some good wingers, atm i have callejon (spelling), Ceaser Leon, Weiss & Sarki. Weiss is good from Man City but has an attitude.
definatly need a good backup AMC. I only have taraabt (spelling) and kakuta who is good but he is only on loan :(.
MC needs a massive improvement as i only have, Michael Woods, Jonathan Howson and Lucijikx from ajax.
My Defence is solid for championship but i fear Bromby, Martis & Da Costa will not fair well in the premiership, Kisnorbo will be good enough in my opinion. I do not use FB's but am willing to if you think it helps.
Also i need at least 2 new keepers for backup. atm i have Charles Itandje who in the championship is amazing for me and Ian Walker who is retiring at the end of the season. Shane Higgs is on loan at doncaster but is not good enough for even championship and Frank Fielding i am having doubts about now after speding 350 K on him from Blackburn :/.
Any help will be apreciated.
Btw i have 5m left to spend

Last edited:
is it me or is getting a right back that difficult, every rightback(Well at least the best ones) are tied down to a club. IMO Sergio Ramos is the best rightback money can possibly buy, he is versatile,he is young, he is professional and dammit he can bully both the left winger AND the left back of an opposing team.

However, real madrid are too stuck up to sell him and hence who should i buy as a right back for my manchester united, i havent made a single purchase as i think i only need to buy 1 more defensive midfielder(youth) and a rightback. I dont trust Neville and Rafael is too young. Have 70million pounds to spend but i dont wana waste that much because i want to buy wonderkids

is it me or is getting a right back that difficult, every rightback(Well at least the best ones) are tied down to a club. IMO Sergio Ramos is the best rightback money can possibly buy, he is versatile,he is young, he is professional and dammit he can bully both the left winger AND the left back of an opposing team.

However, real madrid are too stuck up to sell him and hence who should i buy as a right back for my manchester united, i havent made a single purchase as i think i only need to buy 1 more defensive midfielder(youth) and a rightback. I dont trust Neville and Rafael is too young. Have 70million pounds to spend but i dont wana waste that much because i want to buy wonderkids
Why not try to get Davide Santon? And btw http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/how-often-do-you-hear-problems-with-the-right-left-t24199.html :)