Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Need a list of decent players my notts co team can get for league one got about 1-2 mill to spend

Right guys, I'm Liverpool and I went to buy Jovetic for £4m and Lucas - They accepted however Lucas rejected this contract. Now whenever I go to bid for him, they want about £25-30m for the lad and because I am Liverpool I only have £2m to spend! However I have raised a further 13million... Is there anyone you'd recommend selling so I could buy him? I have already sold Voronin and Babel. Kuyt perhaps? Thanks in advance.

HOW did you have a £4m + lucas bid accepted for jovetic, i had same problem with diaby, but still had to pay 20m + him... now thy wont 28m - is he worth it?
i am arsenal and want a long term replacement for arshavin, vela is more of a forward for me...

For those starting long careers in the lower leagues i recomend Jordy Brouwer, loan him from Liverpool and he'll score loads for you plus if you get John Bostock from spurs on loan your laughing he's awesome aswell

guys..............
you dont have to spend much..............
i use united and juz spend 500k on henrik larsson............
a bit of 2m for simon vukevic..............
and won the bpl with ease.............
although falling in the final on all other comp.........
i still think it is a great season..............
goin into my 2nd season now.............
n giggs still going strong...............
i brought up de laet n wooton.
they are great covers...........
juz utilise ur youth..........
it will give u the extra edge............

In my games Man City always buys Lucas. Check if Man City is interested in him or not

Buy Neymar !!! amazing player....new ronaldo !!! also should buy Dentinho, Nordvelt (dk if that is correct xD ) from Arsenal, Muniesa from Barcelona....for Dutch, Turkey, Greek, German, France, and that kind of leagues you should buy Senijad Ibricic from HAJDUK SPLIT...just don't buy him in English, Spanish or Italian league...that is to much for him...and put him on AMC position ;)

you'll never walk alone !!!
CELTIC GLASGOW ...

just started with Darlington, signed tommy mooney
any advice is appriciated ......

120mil on maicon your mad i brought him for 21mil and brought mata for 27mil and the rest i blew on sergio aguero

im looking for a aml for southampton have been promoted first season and am now in championship have roughly 1mil to spend at max thanks :)

hey mate dunno if he's moved but check simon poulsen he will come for a bout 1.4M and is top quality in the championship very fast and has a very good cross, he's got 5 goals and 10 assists in 17 games for me.

I just started playing with ManUtd and I'm looking to buy defender esp right back?
Any suggestion?

I want to sell Tomasz Kuszczak because he's becoming unhappy at Man Utd. I was wondering how much is a good price to sell him for?

NOW i'm managing Sheffield United (2nd season,newly promoted) in PREMIER LEAGUE and currently in 7th place :

Players in my team that I recomend:
Top class GK - Bogdan Lobont
AMLR - Hamed Namouchi
AMR/FC - Eduardo Salvio
AMR - Sebastian Blanco
AML Vincent Bessat (subs)
I've Ched Evans,Smolarek and Marcelinho for ST position while Silvestre,Bassila,Ibrahim Tall, and Laszlo Spesi is my regular defenders..

I have 12m left to spend, specially put aside for a striker. I have narrowed my searh down to two and dont know who to choose. They Are:

Luis Suarez(Ajax)

Patrick Helmes(Leverkusen)

All three will cost around 10-10.5m, and I really am stuck on which to choose. Helmes has quality finishing attributes, whereas Suarez has the first touch.

Last edited:
i have 12m left to spend, specially put aside for a striker. I have narrowed my searh down to three, and dont know who to choose. They are:
Hulk(porto)

luis suarez(ajax)

patrick helmes(leverkusen)

all three will cost around 10-10.5m, and i really am stuck on which to choose. Helmes has quality finishing attributes, whereas suarez has the first touch, and hulk is fast, and a hot prospect.
hulk!

THANK YOU !!! Good thread you got there, but i already knicked santon from inter before he could sign a new deal, hehe. I want someone who can deliver results straight away, maicon wont fit because he is already 27 and i need a right back who will do more passing than crossing, if you know what i mean. But he has to have decent amount of pace to overlap my winger too

Hi!
So I'm a bit harder.
I'm managing Ferencváros from the hungarian first division. Can you give me some tips who should I sell and buy? I have a limited budget, i have 500k euro. I've finished at the 13th place in my first season I don't think there will be a real quality who would like to sign to me.

Back