Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I cannot sign until next season, due to already signing 2 non EU players this season(Alex Teixeira and Aljandro Dominguez) but he signs next summer.
Try T.Necid great striker, hv him in my QPR team scored 8 in 6 apps so far 8-|

Need a decent young prospect Attacking midfielder, Maybe a trequartista or sort of a second striker (the type of players who are AM/FC)
Big club material,Not neccesarily a wonderkid.

Money not a problem, age should be below 20 and does not need to be a creative player, just lethal touch,shooting and passing.

I always but Andres D'Allessandro. He's really good, but tempramental. (6)

Look to buy Aiden McGeady from Celtic, as his value goes up dramatically evey season.(H)

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Go for Paul Caddis at Celtic. He's got great potential.

barnsley fc
first season
any position
120k to spend on transfers

playin liverpool 5th season
recent players :
GK : Reyna, Alex Smithies (2m),
DC : Skertel, Agger, Koan Peters (3m,18 yo),Ryan Shawcross (10m)
WBL : Insua, Filipe (22m)
WBR : G Johnson, Gianni Zuiverloon (10m)
DMC/MC : Mascherano, Lucas, Miguel Veloso(20m), Aquilani,koke (2m,21 yo)
AMC : Simon Vukcevic (12m), keko(2m,21 yo),adam pepper, domenico constantino (3m, 18yo)
ST : Torres, Luis Suarez(20m), Felix Kroos (3m, 21yo), Lucio Mangano (4.5m,20 yo)

ready to sell aquilani, johnson :D

playin using chrismast tress formation :D

Last edited:
Any idea a CB free tranfers to about a millon quid i need to help my promotion im west brom i was going for sol campbell but he went to popey thx

Otamendi loan + clauses, pretty good CB =)
Can try to loan + clauses for Kryvtsov too. Either one should be able to be in your first team plans

thx mate ill have a look at em

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

How about a good Left back same free to a million quid

I don't think Hulk should be a Forward in this game, or then he should be different.
I've played 2 games w/Porto and he is not the kind of forward you want that scores at least once per 3 games.

I've been using him as ofensive middfielder (right) and he is getting each time better.

[Sorry about my Position spelling errors, hope you can understand]

£102million!!!!!!!!!

im sorry mate but that is a bad waste of money. You have to buy ansaldi instead. Hes from Rubin Kazan and he can play right back, left back, wing backs, right mid and left mid. Hes sick. When Evra was injured when i was managing man united i thought it was a ******* disaster but ansaldi came in and got 16 assists in 13 games and 2 goals! hes also 23 and you can buy him for 7mil

Also, Juan Manuel Vargas from florentina is a good signing. left wing.
Get Alphonse Alreola from a PSG hes a sick 16 year old young goalkeeper

i am playing with marsille and i have 9.5m and i need a goalscorer striker

ive got 950k to spend with blackpool after i got 825k for a player worth 440k:) ive just signed jonny macken but im looking for another striker to add to my strike force that will play with ben burgess

i would like a target man with a lot of pace as i use the goals galore tactic.

950k wage budget left is 2,000

cheers

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig

Last edited:
I'm up to my second season as Middlesbrough. I won the Championship and now I'm looking to strengthen my squad. My current first team is:

Jones

Taylor
Wheater
St. Ledger
Hoyte

Johnson
Digard
Arca
O'Neil

Chevanton
Lita

Subs
Coyne
Grounds
Riggott
Williams
Walker
Yeates
Aliadiere

I also have Steele, Hines, Smallwood, Weiss, Skacel, Emnes and Franks in my reserves.

Probably looking to sell Mido, Aliadiere, Emnes, Coyne, Yeates and Riggott. Possibly Arca and Taylor, if I can get good replacements. I have £16m and can probably get £13m in sales (plus a further £8m for Taylor and Arca if they go). Going to get Danny Simpson on a free as a back up right back, had an offer of £2.5m for Yago accepted and probably looking at loaning Vaughan and Nordtveit to bulk out the squad.

I need: a first choice keeper, a first choice striker, and a centre back either for the first team or the bench. Also possibly a first choice left back (looking at Bale but would be struggling to afford him) and an attacking midfielder. Any suggestions (especially for a striker) would be great.

Last edited:
need a good striker to partner aguero. am juventus playing in4-1-2-1-2 position
-----------buffon-----------------
--sagna--chiellini--felipe--clichy--
------------d'agostino------------
--------moutinho--marchisio---
-----------diego--------------------
--------aguero---amauri--------

any other suggestion would be appriciated.

Just got Leeds to the premiership after my second season...can anyone recommend any good players to help acheive a mid table finish? Preferbly a DC, DM, ST. Have got £25m to spend but alot of players dont fancy the move to me.
I was in the same situation (with the same team :p), well i got lucky with my dc, i got him for 500k and in 3 years his value was 8 million (regen) but for my DM i bought schneiderlin, he is brilliant, solid and creative. I then got micheal woods for a free transfer and I dunno how this happened but i eventually got wilshere and fran merida for like 12 million total, arsenal were on a mass exodus. Then i also got maucely chrisantus from HSV (striker and non-regen), he avereage slightly over a goal a game for me but scout reports rate him quite poorly (but he is available for around 12 million). I know this sounds shocking but try selling beckford because he is simply not good enough for premiership but gets a good deal when he is above 25, I sold him for 7 million. Now (my 7th season with leeds) i'm in the last 16 of champions league and 4 in the premiership. Lemme know how your game turns out

need a good striker to partner aguero. am juventus playing in4-1-2-1-2 position
-----------buffon-----------------
--sagna--chiellini--felipe--clichy--
------------d'agostino------------
--------moutinho--marchisio---
-----------diego--------------------
--------aguero---amauri--------

any other suggestion would be appriciated.
Dzeko?

Back