Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I'm up to my second season as Middlesbrough. I won the Championship and now I'm looking to strengthen my squad. My current first team is:

Jones

Taylor
Wheater
St. Ledger
Hoyte

Johnson
Digard
Arca
O'Neil

Chevanton
Lita

Subs
Coyne
Grounds
Riggott
Williams
Walker
Yeates
Aliadiere

I also have Steele, Hines, Smallwood, Weiss, Skacel, Emnes and Franks in my reserves.

Probably looking to sell Mido, Aliadiere, Emnes, Coyne, Yeates and Riggott. Possibly Arca and Taylor, if I can get good replacements. I have £16m and can probably get £13m in sales (plus a further £8m for Taylor and Arca if they go). Going to get Danny Simpson on a free as a back up right back, had an offer of £2.5m for Yago accepted and probably looking at loaning Vaughan and Nordtveit to bulk out the squad.

I need: a first choice keeper, a first choice striker, and a centre back either for the first team or the bench. Also possibly a first choice left back (looking at Bale but would be struggling to afford him) and an attacking midfielder. Any suggestions (especially for a striker) would be great.

For keeper, I suggest going for Vincent Enyeama, for left back, Peter Masislela and for striker, look at Louis Saha on a free along with Boa Morte on a free. Deco may be possible too. Centre Half would be Reginiussen or Demidov and midfield, try Krivets or Skejlbred.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

ive got 950k to spend with blackpool after i got 825k for a player worth 440k:) ive just signed jonny macken but im looking for another striker to add to my strike force that will play with ben burgess

i would like a target man with a lot of pace as i use the goals galore tactic.

950k wage budget left is 2,000

cheers

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/sig

Try looking at Billy Sharp of Doncaster, James Vaughn on loan from Everton or Zavon Hines on loan from West Ham, also try the likes of Welbeck and Brandy from United. You may also be able to get Kikin Fonseca from a Mexican team who's name escapes me

I'm at Roma season 2010/2011 and I'd like a Right Attacking Midfielder between the age of 20-26, within the price range of 30 million.

I'd like him to be a good attacking full back so would like good crossing stats and to be fast.

To improve the position, that is Taddei and Guberti.
for a right attacking mid try jesus navas and if you wnt a good full back definately go for diego renan, i got him for 17 mil (but from inter and i was quite late in my game...inter bought him for 5mill). Otherwise there are always younger players like wilshere, ledesma (although i think he might be a regen)

Deary me Jack. Porto?!

I think I fell in love with Hulk, I just follow them in Champions League, now all I want is Hulk to come to Fulham but I like too look out for Porto's results, at least they are immune from dropping into the Europa League ;)

hulks goal last night was top class but so was bruno alves header anyways...........sorry for spamming

Right Mid - Walcott, Navas, Krasic

I think I fell in love with Hulk, I just follow them in Champions League, now all I want is Hulk to come to Fulham but I like too look out for Porto's results, at least they are immune from dropping into the Europa League ;)

Oh fair enough and yeah he is great to watch, it's easy to see why he was nicknaked Hulk lol. I think Sevilla are rather nice to watch, I think they are dark horses in the CL.

Hey, got about 15mil to improve my Toon side for first season in the prem, who would you suggest?

newcastleunited2p.png

im arsenal and this is my team
almunia fabianski areola

sagna ebour gallas song vermealen clichy kibbs

wilshire walcott ramsey fabregas rodwell arshavin traore nasri

rvp dzeko vela bendtner

so who do you think i should sell and who should i bring in just coming up to the january transfer window first season

View attachment 19296

what do you reckon for my squad i have basicallhy no transfer budget and two months away from january window 2nd season. I was thinking of selling insua and buying diego renan? what do you think?

Im not allowed to buy more than 2 non-eu players. the manager before bought 2 stupid guys from brazil:@

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

im arsenal and this is my team
almunia fabianski areola

sagna ebour gallas song vermealen clichy kibbs

wilshire walcott ramsey fabregas rodwell arshavin traore nasri

rvp dzeko vela bendtner

so who do you think i should sell and who should i bring in just coming up to the january transfer window first season

you can buy robert enke for free in jnuary transfer window, but he would only come end of season. if u hav 15 to 25m,, buy mexes he is top quality.

anyways, what formation r u playing?

i've bought Maicon at Manchester City for 47 mil , 10% of the profit from the next sale, and 2,7 mil for min 30 league goals

adriano is cheap and he is one good striker and i need a right back

adriano is cheap and he is one good striker and i need a right back

how much do u have?? azpiliqueta is quite good or ansaldi from rubin kazan is cheap. if u want young ones then santon or rafael:D

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Need world class striker to partner aguero aged around 20-24 prefarably not non-eu price max 30m

I am new to FM. I am managing Birmingham. After a long hard battle against relegation ended up 14th with a massive 2nd half season performance. About to start 2nd season. Sold a lot and bankrolled the money in first season to buy knock downs. Here is my team.
Deep Lying Forward: Christian Benitez Sub: Chevanton
AMC Inside Forward: Alejandro Dominguez Sub: All ****, Desperate Sub: Fahey, Bowyer
LMidfield: McFadden Sub: Gabriel Ozkan, Nicola Mitea
RMidfield: Sebasien Larsson, Vladmir Weiss
LCDM: Alessandro Carlo Gazzi, Sub: Plessis
RCDM: Rafa, Sub: Mathias Cardacio, Desperate Sub: Barry Ferguson
LB: Tim de Cler, Sub: Quedrue
RB: Bruno Silva, Sub: Stephen Carr
CB Stopper: Roger Johnson, Sub: Sol Campbell, Liam Ridgewell
CB Cover: Tore Reginiussen, Sub: Scott Dann
GK: Joe Hart (on loan).
In order to survive the 2nd season I need recommendation for following spots:
Deep Lying Forward: Benitez and Chevanton are inconsistent and frustrate me.
AMC Inside Forward: Dominguez is awesome, but if he gets injured I might as well throw in the towel and demand a year off to recuperate in Championship. Need a back up player to stop me from having a heart attack every time Dominguez is on the ground as a result of a vicious foul.
CB: Tore and Roger are acceptable, but need better subs. I dont trust Ridgewell / Dann
Target Man: Suppose I rethink my tactics, I might play a target man instead of Deep Lying Forward. Need target man as Marcus Bent is only ok and ageing.

Before replying remeber I dont have much money. Dont know how much they will give me. Just finished first season. Spotted a sub for Dominguez named Pernia but West Ham hijacked my bid. Cant spend more then 3m pounds on one player,
I bought Dominuez for 3m pounds, Raffa for 400k pounds, Gazzi for 350k pounds, Plessis for 750k pounds, Bruno Silva for 170k pounds, Tore Reginiussen for 275k pounds, Ozkan on free, Chevanton for 975k pounds, Weiss for 675k pounds, Tim de cler 1.4m pounds. I know I screwed up with spending so much money on Tim de Cler. Campbell, Mitea, Cardacio for free.
PLEASE HELP.

Bristol City 1.75m to spend

Looking to off load 3 or 4 players already brought in

Van Der Meyde - Free
Bobe Balde - Free
Tyson 300k

Sold
Basso 400k to Villa

Players I have looked at are

Misfud, Pistone & Mills - looking to try and challenge the playoff teams this year.

Chester City

Looking to offload most of the team. players already in
Junior Mendes
and a few players from the League of Ireland

Budget £0
Wage Budget £2000

you can buy robert enke for free in jnuary transfer window, but he would only come end of season. if u hav 15 to 25m,, buy mexes he is top quality.

anyways, what formation r u playing?[/QUOTE]

im playing 442 with normal back 4 with rodweel ball wing and fabregas as advanced forward wilshire and ashavin wingers and dzeko deep lying fw and rvp as advanced forward does that sound good?

Guess what... They gave me a 14m ponds transfer kitty. Yay!

I am new to FM. I am managing Birmingham. After a long hard battle against relegation ended up 14th with a massive 2nd half season performance. About to start 2nd season. Sold a lot and bankrolled the money in first season to buy knock downs. Here is my team.
Deep Lying Forward: Christian Benitez Sub: Chevanton
AMC Inside Forward: Alejandro Dominguez Sub: All ****, Desperate Sub: Fahey, Bowyer
LMidfield: McFadden Sub: Gabriel Ozkan, Nicola Mitea
RMidfield: Sebasien Larsson, Vladmir Weiss
LCDM: Alessandro Carlo Gazzi, Sub: Plessis
RCDM: Rafa, Sub: Mathias Cardacio, Desperate Sub: Barry Ferguson
LB: Tim de Cler, Sub: Quedrue
RB: Bruno Silva, Sub: Stephen Carr
CB Stopper: Roger Johnson, Sub: Sol Campbell, Liam Ridgewell
CB Cover: Tore Reginiussen, Sub: Scott Dann
GK: Joe Hart (on loan).
In order to survive the 2nd season I need recommendation for following spots:
Deep Lying Forward: Benitez and Chevanton are inconsistent and frustrate me.
AMC Inside Forward: Dominguez is awesome, but if he gets injured I might as well throw in the towel and demand a year off to recuperate in Championship. Need a back up player to stop me from having a heart attack every time Dominguez is on the ground as a result of a vicious foul.
CB: Tore and Roger are acceptable, but need better subs. I dont trust Ridgewell / Dann
Target Man: Suppose I rethink my tactics, I might play a target man instead of Deep Lying Forward. Need target man as Marcus Bent is only ok and ageing.

Before replying remeber I dont have much money. Dont know how much they will give me. Just finished first season. Spotted a sub for Dominguez named Pernia but West Ham hijacked my bid. Cant spend more then 3m pounds on one player,
I bought Dominuez for 3m pounds, Raffa for 400k pounds, Gazzi for 350k pounds, Plessis for 750k pounds, Bruno Silva for 170k pounds, Tore Reginiussen for 275k pounds, Ozkan on free, Chevanton for 975k pounds, Weiss for 675k pounds, Tim de cler 1.4m pounds. I know I screwed up with spending so much money on Tim de Cler. Campbell, Mitea, Cardacio for free.
PLEASE HELP.

I am managing Watford (first season) with 300k Pounds
i need a good striker
any help?

Back