Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
hey i'm sunderland in 2nd season in second transfer(january)
need good striker/goal machine
budget 50mil :$
i recommend edin dzeko (not sure if he'll join though, roberto soldado, amr zaki, jermain defoe (sometimes transfer listed in the 2nd season with tottenham, artem milevskyi, nicolas anelka (old but still class and might be transfer listed as well, alberto paloschi, robert acquafresca (spelling)

hope this helps :)

i'm already have acquafresca and good regen player
but i think dzeko,anelka,defoe and soldado doesn't want join my team
and i don't want to make bid 2x for paloschi
failed to get milevski
amr zaki, is he good?

zaki has the most 'complete' stats if you ask me and ya, he boosted my birmingham team and kept christian benitez out of my squad for a long long time.

other decent options would be: steven fletcher (you might think im kidding but this guy's really good and can play on the flanks as well), nicola kalinic (blackburn striker). luis suarez, moussa dembele. thats all i can think of for now lol. you can try getting scout reports for those guys who you think would not be keen to join. ignore what i said if you've already done so though.

Possibly Marouane Chamakh, very good, tall and good on the ground.

i just recalled that there's this russian striker. think his name's alexander kerzakov (spelling) or something. he's class as well

His name's Alexandr Kerzhakov ;) just looked him up now, seems pretty good.

im currently notts county, 1st place in L2 in february 1st, with about 10 points difference. obviously getting promoted to l1 so i feel i need to bolster the ranks.

current lineup is as follows:

GK: Schmeichel
DL: Remi Mareval (french free agent)
DC: Martin Taylor (250k from Birmingham)
DC: James Chester (300k Man Utd)
DR: Jean-Joel Perrier-Doumbe (free ex-celtic free agent)
MC: Rok Kronaveter (loan from Drava, Slovenian side)
MC: Johnnie Jackson
ML: Ben Davies
MR: Alan Quinn (~300k from Ipswich)
ST: Milan Burgic (tall slovenian striker from AIK, about 500k)
ST: Chris Killen (about 200k~ from Celtic)

backups: Yamadou Camara (DC), Sean Morrison (DC), Bruno N'Gotty (DC), Flavien Benson (DMC), Stanley Aborah (AMC), Jose Baxter (loan, AMR/ST), Karl Hawley (ST), Lee Hughes (ST), Craig Westcar (AMR/ST)

incoming loan: Magnus Eikrem (AMRC from man utd)

I have about 1,5m quid to spend with a remaining wage budget of around 5k. will release some players to free up wage bill further.

recommendations? I think I need a good central midfielder and possibly a striker that bangs in plenty, to help me get to the championship.

If not taken, Calum Davenport + Marlon King are good once there bans have worn off.

right am liverpool 5th in the league torres is injured till may i have 3miilion who should i buy??? HELP

im currently notts county, 1st place in L2 in february 1st, with about 10 points difference. obviously getting promoted to l1 so i feel i need to bolster the ranks.

current lineup is as follows:

GK: Schmeichel
DL: Remi Mareval (french free agent)
DC: Martin Taylor (250k from Birmingham)
DC: James Chester (300k Man Utd)
DR: Jean-Joel Perrier-Doumbe (free ex-celtic free agent)
MC: Rok Kronaveter (loan from Drava, Slovenian side)
MC: Johnnie Jackson
ML: Ben Davies
MR: Alan Quinn (~300k from Ipswich)
ST: Milan Burgic (tall slovenian striker from AIK, about 500k)
ST: Chris Killen (about 200k~ from Celtic)

backups: Yamadou Camara (DC), Sean Morrison (DC), Bruno N'Gotty (DC), Flavien Benson (DMC), Stanley Aborah (AMC), Jose Baxter (loan, AMR/ST), Karl Hawley (ST), Lee Hughes (ST), Craig Westcar (AMR/ST)

incoming loan: Magnus Eikrem (AMRC from man utd)

I have about 1,5m quid to spend with a remaining wage budget of around 5k. will release some players to free up wage bill further.

recommendations? I think I need a good central midfielder and possibly a striker that bangs in plenty, to help me get to the championship.
Try get Febian Brandy from Man utd. If you can't buy him at least get him on loan. He was unreal for my notts team in league 2 and is keepin Rob Hulse out of my squad in league 1. Also start Karl Hawley he's an absolute beast, league top scorer for me in league 1! (H)

For the higher pretige clubs, people like rooney, Xavi, Valdez, maicon ect..

For the lower clubs, i suggest the likes of sergey Krivets, Turnbull, Kepa, Samaras.

They own ;)

9zun9i.png

That's the team I usually use. With Shaun Maloney leaving in the December transfer window, who else should I sell and who should I buy? [I have Ki Sung Yong coming in. That was due to the start of season transfer Mowbray did :P]

Any suggestions at all? :(

swap diaby and crosas and play brown

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Position- RB
Team- Southampton
Leve- Championship
Season- Second
Price- £0-7 million

I need DL & DR for my team. Starting of season3, bugdet 100 +

Please help i am playing with westham and i need a defender (dc) cuz i have a match aganist real madried please help

any suggestions for players to buy for man u??? i need to sell players too?? any wonderkids also

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

heres a tip buy aguero unreal buy but cost 52m

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

im man u and need a good left winger

Back