Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
hi im arsenal start of second season i plau 4-4-2 with my wingers more pused up the pitch

my line up is

R. van persie dzeko

arshavin wallcott

blaise matudi fabregas

clichy vermelean g. milito sagna

villar

i think i could do with a very good right winger with a cheap price tag

subs+ rest of team

almunia
eboue
nasri
cardozo
senderos
denilson
eduardo
djourou
gibbs
traore
ramsey
wilshire

plz post on what i could do better on and who to sell and buy thanks

You've put 12 people on your starting line-up :S

right i am southampton i have 995k and anybody that will score loads

I'm Arsenal and want cover for rw for Walcott, im thinking of training bendtner to cover him + eduardo but would rather a good rw to challenge him. Also what's the best position/role for Fabregas/Arshavin?? thanks in advance (1st season...)

ari i need help im man u and sold nani now all i have is tosic and giggs need a left mid any suggestioms

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

ari lads need help sold nani now all i have is giggs and tosic i manage man u need a class left winger tahtl suit 4 4 2 diomond?? thanks in advance

This is my team, who do you think i should buy/sell? I'm in the middle of second season and have a few millions to spend.

15x77yd.jpg

Last edited:
di maria frolm benfica, stevan jovetic from fiorentina (more of an inside forward) david silva, mata, santi cazorla from villareal, if you're united a good left wing isnt hard to come buy, just search it. definitely easy to find one better than nani

for the diamond get vargas from fiorentina

i need a fast right winger who is good at crossing the ball for aound 10-18m any ideas ? i am man city at the moment

Am Preston North End in middle of first season of Coca Cola Championship, struggling at mid table but just one point from playoff place, individual signings have been big hits:
Marlon Harewood (ST from Aston Villa) - £775K scored 7gls 1 assist in 13 starts (7.07)
Matheus Vivian (CB from FC Metz) - £950K 1g / 1a (7.12)}FAVOURED SIGNING FOR FANS, QUALITY SCOUT REPORTS...
Bruno (CM from Murcia) - 90K 4g/1a (7.05) } " "

my tottenham team , man city just put a 6mill bid in for dos santos so i raised it to his buy out clause 26mil thinkin that it wouldnt happen and they have made a bid for 26mil haha im laughin

i need a fast right winger who is good at crossing the ball for aound 10-18m any ideas ? i am man city at the moment

hey dunno if they wil be willing to sell him, but you could go for walcott, playing him at right wing and has already got 7 assists in just 6 apps (all starts) and has average rating of 7.32, alternatively you could try sidney govou, stevan jovetic, most wingers will double up as left and right wingers, or you could go for the cheap option and train bellamy or tevez for right wing..

on my game edin dzeko always score loads of goals, so i started a new game and i bought him for liverpool but i dont know how to play,, during the summer i sold him to UTD and already hes scored 5 in 5 starts, any tips on how to play him?

on my game edin dzeko always score loads of goals, so i started a new game and i bought him for liverpool but i dont know how to play,, during the summer i sold him to UTD and already hes scored 5 in 5 starts, any tips on how to play him?
REPLY: Hey use him as regular stiker with torres and combination is 442 .. he will score 30 goals a season.. I tried him for my manu team he scored 32 goals in 32(6) appearances..

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

try matuidi/gibson and alot training for gibson as dm role...cheap and best.. and one player in coriantias dont kno the name properly but good tobuy

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

hey if they asked him for 90m means its great to sell bcoz young is a superstar available for 20m and u can buy silva/sanchez and other great players.. baxter and rodwell or supersstars

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

David Beckham, he's on free transfer in January 2010.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

I can't believe it either. They came with around 12 M, then I purposely asked for 90M, just to scare them, and they returned with that much money. Lennon is an integral part of my team success, so I abandoned that much money, hahaha..

What about future prospect English players? No one?
hey if they asked him for 90m means its great to sell bcoz young is a superstar available for 20m and u can buy silva/sanchez and other great players.. baxter and rodwell or supersstars

Last edited:
I'am currently managing Notts County and a good player I found was Ryan Donaldson who plays in the Newcastle United reserves. He has nearly played 100 games and scored over 60 goals and he has just turned 21 in the 2011-2012 season.

Start of 2010-11 Season
Forest, promoted
Seeking replacements for current squad, Premier League Quality, cheap (2-3 million max each, less preferably):
Would prefer some youth to build upon but classy older performers welcome
17.5 mil trasnfer budget; 50k of wiggle room under salary cap (average player is 3-5k wage so they have little impact)

GK Camp/Smith
LD Babayaro/Bernard
CD Glauber/Illiah, Wilson, Chambers
RD Gunter, Moloney
LW McCleary/Fadiga <----wide players are a big concern
CM Cohen, Moussi, Verratti, McKenna, Vrsic
RW van Der Meyde/McCleary/McGoldrick <----wide players are a big concern
FW Camara/Mifsud, Garner

Last edited:
Any suggestions for a good Left Mid to replace Giggs at Man Utd. I was thinking about Jovetic but i would like to know your opinions.

I just started a game with Man Utd, and i'm playing a 4-1-1-2-2 with a DM, CM and two AMR/L...
I want to buy a CM that can suit the role Advanced playmaker with the offensive duty... Meaning that he should be a somewhat skilled dribbler :)
Money is not a problem, cheers :)

Back