managing sunderland, would like added player for right back position. thx.

Playing as Liverpool, looking for a second striker - perhaps one with a bit of creativity that can play as my deep-lying forward. Someone like Robin Van Persie (although not him because Arsenal wouldn't sell him to me)

I have around 12million after player sales. Any suggestions

I'm managing Kidderminster Harriers. 4 Games in and I need central midfielder (deep playmaker) and cover for the Left def / mid slots.

I have no money and no wage budget left so it'll need to be reliable loan signings please!

hi i'm playing as liverpool. was thinking of selling a left back, so dossena or aurelio? and thinking of a backup striker, would mileskyi/dzeko be plausible targets?

well from my sig u can see who im managing

come jan im gona need a new GK
ive got 800k to spend and i dnt realy wont a old guy,
he needs to be seasoned but no older then 28

any ideas ?

hi i'm playing as liverpool. was thinking of selling a left back, so dossena or aurelio? and thinking of a backup striker, would mileskyi/dzeko be plausible targets?

I don't think Dzeko should be a backup, the man's got talent..

who do you guys sell in liverpool? lucas/dossena/n'gog/voronin anymore?

who do you guys sell in liverpool? lucas/dossena/n'gog/voronin anymore?

On mine i sold degen, cavalieri and then some lower players like el zhar. Can get between 12-15m for kuyt but i kept him for my first season and he played well. Also kept lucas and n'gog and they did well too.

Then again i only bought in one player- van der vaart for 8m as my formation didn't require anymore.

Arsenal, RB. Got a healthy transfer budget of 20 million.

Been trying to buy Santon but Inter want 31mil for him ): oh well.

I am in notts.co who should i buy ???

I need a MC(playmaker) , a Striker, and a MAC

I have 1.4 M

Im tottenham and i need a MC..

Who should i buy ?? Miguel Veloso or Marek Hamsik ??

Managing swansea city first season in the champ'ship, need a solid left back and a proven goalscorer that could maybe me take me to the prem to partner craig beattie up front, got a budget of around 1.8M, and a wage of 15K, any suggestions, tried bringing in Kikin Fonseca but after negot'g a deal he went to FC Kobenhavn! scouts and ***. manager recommend steve smith from rangers for LB

Last edited:
Hi, I have 4mil who would be a good cover defender as Tozer aint good enough, also I want a creative midfielder, any other suggestions welcome

nufc2010.jpg

buy srna for 17million..
theres only 3 players in the game id splash that cash on and its ronaldo,messi and fabregas

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

sign neymar(17) although u wont get him until next year but its better getting him now on the cheap

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

defour

Hi, I have 4mil who would be a good cover defender as Tozer aint good enough, also I want a creative midfielder, any other suggestions welcome

nufc2010.jpg

Martin Cáceres, should be cheap, changed club in my game for roughly 1 million. Can´t think of a cheap creative midfielder though...