Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
how much $$ you've got?

anyway,

st: kikin fonseka, salvador cabanas, amr zaki

they'll do a decent job despite their not so attractive stats, or you can also use kuyt, n'gog and babel cos they make nice strikers as well

1mill to spend, have tight wadge budget aswell :/ playing Kuyt AMR at the moment, hes doing good, dont like babes up-top.

Thanks for the reccomendations tho, will check them out.
Know of any strikers that would be intrested in a long term loan deal for liverrpool?

Kristian Nemeth is decent backup depending on how far your in, or Pacheco?

Hey im just starting a new game with Southampton in league 1, i start with 1.5 mil and 10.500 extra wages. who should i buy and get rid of?? staff are telling me i need a AML. if you have any uther tips for me that would be great!. any help please. oh and should i get new fitness or physio staff. cheers

for your fitness coach - sign valter di salvo and manuel delgado meco if you can :D

physio - les gelis from galatasaray

i need some advice too , i am confused about part excange.

my team is galatasaray and second season begins. real madrid have offered esteban granero for kader keita. should i do that part exchange??

just started with liverpool any1 kno any good players for around 4 million. not botherd about the age. wud rather him b good now than for the future. thanks :)

just started with liverpool any1 kno any good players for around 4 million. not botherd about the age. wud rather him b good now than for the future. thanks :)
try david suazo or patrick vieira, alejandro dominguez, benjani, david beckham, anthony annan

Hey im just starting a new game with Southampton in league 1, i start with 1.5 mil and 10.500 extra wages. who should i buy and get rid of?? staff are telling me i need a AML. if you have any uther tips for me that would be great!. any help please. oh and should i get new fitness or physio staff. cheers
Buy: Joszef Kanta, Dimitris Mavrogenidis, ***** Topp, Lucien Mettomo, Gary McSheffrey, Brian Stock

Sell: Adam Lallana (for money) bartosz bialkowski, Matthew Paterson

Right - - -I'm liverpool, third seasoni need a keeper as reina wants a new challenge. i have joe hard and Liung Jr in the squad - shall i stick with them? or who should i buy?

Also i need a left back - i sold insua 15mil first season and all i have is mattock - he did pretty steadily last season but i need either cover or someone to fill it while he developes. What do you think?

i have 50 mill to spend in total

stick with joe hart, mate. he's quality and becomes really good. if you really want a world class gk, get: ochoa/adler/neuer/akinfeev, and the cheapest is ochoa as compared to the rest.

left back wise, get kolarov/ansaldi, jerome boateng

alex smithies is a fine keeper. he becomes very very good and hes english so hes homegrown.

Beginning of second season with Arsenal. Thinking of selling Arshavin as he's 29... would have about £20-£25 million to spend on a AML...

Any thoughts?

I'm in Braga, a portuguese team, and I need a Attackin Midlef. can U geave me some names ?

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Any good players for Everton ?

Try Cardozo from Benfica, 8M€, he is really good
James Rodriguez
Jorge Andrade for free

Starting my 2nd season, just got promoted to EPL. I have £6m to spend. Help ??? ;)

Starting my 2nd season, just got promoted to EPL. I have £6m to spend. Help ??? ;)

Nelson Rivas
Diogo Viana - from Porto
Castro - from Porto
Yazalde - Braga
Sergio Mota - Sao Paulo
Baba - Maritimo

These players can be a good bet for your team ;)

Beginning of second season with Arsenal. Thinking of selling Arshavin as he's 29... would have about £20-£25 million to spend on a AML...

Any thoughts?
jovetic, mata, silva, cazorla, suarez

Asked before, but got no reply.

I am Everton and simply want to know who I should sell in the first season. Does any one have any experience of selling Everton players? If so, who did you sell and how much did you get?

The main problem I have is poor funds - £4m, and the players I would love to sell have just joined so put clubs off by saying they don't want to leave. I really need to raise some cash because they have several long term injuries!!

I don't mind who I sell if the price is right - So go ahead, let me know, please!!!

WHO SHOULD I BUY ARTEM MILEVSKYI OR ANDRE PIERRE GIGNAC?

had very good season with gignac before
whats milevskyi like ? goals in games?

cheers

WHO SHOULD I BUY ARTEM MILEVSKYI OR ANDRE PIERRE GIGNAC?

had very good season with gignac before
whats milevskyi like ? goals in games?

cheers

They are two different types of players. Gignac is a powerful forward, whereas Milevskyi is a target man. It depends on your formation, players etc. By the way, this is in the wrong forum.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

I am Everton and simply want to know who I should sell in the first season. Does any one have any experience of selling Everton players? If so, who did you sell and how much did you get?

The main problem I have is poor funds - £4m, and the players I would love to sell have just joined so put clubs off by saying they don't want to leave. I really need to raise some cash because they have several long term injuries!!

I don't mind who I sell if the price is right - So go ahead, let me know, please!!!

Look to sell players over 30. Choose your preferred 11, and subs, and a couple of reserves. Then whoever is left, sell them. Use the assistant reports to help you decide.

You can always try to loan out the players you don't want and that have just joined. Try to get a decent fee and wages paid to increase your budget, and if they do well it can have the added benefit of increasing their value before you sell them off in the next transfer window.

A really good player is Andrea Russotto (italian AML, AMC, AMR) for around 1-2 million in most cases. He's pretty good, gets better and his value increases a lot in a few short years if you need someone that can play a part and add extra cash next season by getting sold.

Back