Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Ok, I'm Liverpool and I went to buy Jovetic for £4m and Lucas - They accepted however Lucas rejected this contract. Now whenever I go to bid for him, they want about £25-30m for the lad and because I am Liverpool I only have £2m to spend! However I have raised a further 13million... Is there anyone you'd recommend selling so I could buy him? I have already sold Voronin and Babel. Kuyt perhaps? Thanks in advance.

**** man Voronin and Babel. Kuyt 13M for all of them ? Huh

I sold Babel 11million first season, on my old game i think i got like 14million for kuyt.

i want to sell nicklas bendtner mikael silvestre senderos but i can't find any club(s) that interested in buying those players also i can't find good replacement for clichy and van Persie if they injured any suggestion mate? and how about selling aaron ramsey? schalke is interested to buy him

Last edited:
Diego Renan is a good lb who is versatile, he is young and affordable too.

Whats your budget?

i want to sell nicklas bendtner mikael silvestre senderos but i can't find any club(s) that interested in buying those players also i can't find good replacement for clichy and van Persie if they injured any suggestion mate? and how about selling aaron ramsey? schalke is interested to buy him
keep aaron ramsey as he'll turn out good if trained well. kolarov and ansaldi will be good replacements for clichy.

did you those guys which you want to sell sign a new contract, as it could be the reason why other clubs arent interested in them. i would keep them for now and try to sell them again in mid/end of season as there might be clubs interested in them later

edit: you can also try fausto pinto and joe mattock if you're hard up for cash.

my scout report he's 11m pounds i can't bid him until the end of season at first i pick 25m transfer budget then i spend it for welliton (spartak moscow) for 19.5m and he is worthed and i bought marc muniesa for 1m, german pacheco (his potential ability is IMBA) for 2,7m i'm not selling anyone from the club but i will do it due my transfer budget whaddaya think? anyway thanks mate atletico madrid enquire my rosicky shall i sell him?

Last edited:
I agree with cmh9090 to keep Aaron ramsey, and Denilson as well as Wilshere. IMO, u should keep Bendtner as well coz he's a very good backup. When i was playing Arsenal the last time, I always used him as a sub and he didn't fail to score goals for me. And Kieran Gibbs is a good backup as well for Clichy (H)

yeah ramsey being my super sub n denilson is superb also about bendtner i will consider ur opinion thanks mate

im with Standar liege i just have 170k to buy players with so who should i sell?oO)

I've started a new game with Arsenal and I am looking for a good defensive midfielder to sit in the space of my defence and midfield and stop attacks from the opposition.

I have £25million to spend in the transfer window and here are the specifications:

-Can be aged over 30 years but not over the age of 33.
-Needs good tackling and high work rate,as well as decent passing skills and stamina to keep up with the pace of the game.
-Cannot be priced at over £13million.

I may soon have more funds after selling Nicklas Bendtner for a good £5million so that might up it to £30million.I am looking into St. Etienne's Blaise Matuidi and Bordeaux Alou Diarra,but I still need feedback on it from you guys.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

im with Standar liege i just have 170k to buy players with so who should i sell?oO)

Best thing to do is to keep hold of Defour and Mbokani.They are key to you having a chance of winning the league of qualifying for European football the following season.The best thing to do is to sell players who you and the assistant manager feel are the weakest in the team.You don't always have to rely on his advice.He's not a footballing guru,but he will give you some reasonably good advice.

Maybe sacrifice a few players in order to at least raise £1million or two.Even so,you should try getting a parent club to get players on loan,if not,scour the free agents window and the loan lists for good players. ;)

hi, ve just started manging the dutch clubb heerenveen and need a quality stricker! but i only have about 5mil to spend any ideas?
cheers
shaun

hi, ve just started manging the dutch clubb heerenveen and need a quality stricker! but i only have about 5mil to spend any ideas?
cheers
shaun
you can try amr zaki, salvador cabanas, kikin fonseka, lacina traore, romelo lukaku (1 for the future)

I've started a new game with Arsenal and I am looking for a good defensive midfielder to sit in the space of my defence and midfield and stop attacks from the opposition.

I have £25million to spend in the transfer window and here are the specifications:

-Can be aged over 30 years but not over the age of 33.
-Needs good tackling and high work rate,as well as decent passing skills and stamina to keep up with the pace of the game.
-Cannot be priced at over £13million.

I may soon have more funds after selling Nicklas Bendtner for a good £5million so that might up it to £30million.I am looking into St. Etienne's Blaise Matuidi and Bordeaux Alou Diarra,but I still need feedback on it from you guys.

Cheers.

anthony annan, gojko kacar

Id say De Rossi from Roma would be good for the Arsenal season mate. He does a great job for me in that exact role. Crackin free kicks too.

Hi, i just started a new game with nottingham forest and i'm looking for feedback for a good cb,

- i got 1M to spend and 20k left for wages :D
- every good free cb isn't free anymore :P
- van Damme has just refused to come XD
- preferebly under 32

any ideas are welcome and apprecieted :D

I have just started and I'm Notts County. I am in need of little money, i need to make about 100k, and have not sold anybody, but as notts county signed lots of people just before the game started, when i offer players to clubs, "No Clubs Will Make Offers Due To Recent Arrival", any ideas of how to get some cash?

As udinese second season, i need a central midfielder...around £10m to spend..aqualaini is transfer listed at 'pool for only £6m.. my assistant says he would be the 3rd best cm in my squad, but i think he's better than that..should i buy him? really need another midfielder...thanks

As udinese second season, i need a central midfielder...around £10m to spend..aqualaini is transfer listed at 'pool for only £6m.. my assistant says he would be the 3rd best cm in my squad, but i think he's better than that..should i buy him? really need another midfielder...thanks
aquilani for 6m is a bargain imo. heard from some of my mates that he actually does improve a little. moreover, he's an italian speaker and thus it shouldnt be too hard for him to gel in :D

cmh9090. You seem to be doing all the work on this forum.. (A)

Can either you, or someone else suggest who to buy? I'm totally confused..

I'm with Leeds United, in the first season i got some good loans deals and only made one signing, Kikin Fonseca. I got promoted with over 100 points in the table, and the offers were flooding in for Fonseca. I sold him to Zenit for a fee of 6.5M. (I brought him for 950k) :)

I'm now in a situation where i have no clue who to sign.. I have a few players on free deals.. Such as Soley, Fabian Brandy, Amr Zaki and have a few loan deals such as Joe Hart, De Laet etc. Heres my team report and sqaud:

View attachment 32195

View attachment 32196

View attachment 32197

As you can see, i have made a major signing of Fabio and have made a good profit. But there are many gaps in my sqaud need filling. XD

I have 8 million to spend, please give suggestions on who to buy, with the positions im lacking.

Thanks,
FourFourTwo.

Back