Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I have just started and I'm Notts County. I am in need of little money, i need to make about 100k, and have not sold anybody, but as notts county signed lots of people just before the game started, when i offer players to clubs, "No Clubs Will Make Offers Due To Recent Arrival", any ideas of how to get some cash?

In my first Season at notts i got a few freebees , Adam Eckersley , Joseph mills , 2 good LB's.

As for Selling , theres not much you can do , i would reccomend trying to loan playres untill you get to the next window.

Now.. For my problem..

I just started a new game with West Ham,
No transfer budget , and have no idea how to go about this , any idea's on who i should loan / sign or who to sell for money?

I just started a new game with West Ham,
No transfer budget , and have no idea how to go about this , any idea's on who i should loan / sign or who to sell for money?
previously, i signed sol campbell, jorge andrade, ebi smolarek on free transfers. then, i got rid of nigel quashie, danny gabbidon (pretty average imo), kieron dyer (loan, to free up some wage $$), carlton cole for a total of around 11m? (cant recall)

then i brought in ferrie bodde (quite an all rounder and i was pretty impressed) for around 2.5m? (cant recall) and also snapped up thiago neves (to play in the left wing cos it seems that i dont have a proper left winger, forgot the amount though). i also snapped up zaki for around 2m.

you could try the same and let me know if it works. :D

previously, i signed sol campbell, jorge andrade, ebi smolarek on free transfers. then, i got rid of nigel quashie, danny gabbidon (pretty average imo), kieron dyer (loan, to free up some wage $$), carlton cole for a total of around 11m? (cant recall)

then i brought in ferrie bodde (quite an all rounder and i was pretty impressed) for around 2.5m? (cant recall) and also snapped up thiago neves (to play in the left wing cos it seems that i dont have a proper left winger, forgot the amount though). i also snapped up zaki for around 2m.

you could try the same and let me know if it works. :D

Thanks for the tips , i'll try them out and let you know how i get on.
PS.
Nice to get back on here after so long :)

cmh9090. You seem to be doing all the work on this forum.. (A)

Can either you, or someone else suggest who to buy? I'm totally confused..

I'm with Leeds United, in the first season i got some good loans deals and only made one signing, Kikin Fonseca. I got promoted with over 100 points in the table, and the offers were flooding in for Fonseca. I sold him to Zenit for a fee of 6.5M. (I brought him for 950k) :)

I'm now in a situation where i have no clue who to sign.. I have a few players on free deals.. Such as Soley, Fabian Brandy, Amr Zaki and have a few loan deals such as Joe Hart, De Laet etc. Heres my team report and sqaud:

View attachment 32195

View attachment 32196

View attachment 32197

As you can see, i have made a major signing of Fabio and have made a good profit. But there are many gaps in my sqaud need filling. XD

I have 8 million to spend, please give suggestions on who to buy, with the positions im lacking.

Thanks,
FourFourTwo.
your formation has a defensive midfielder, but from what i see, you dont have many of them. you could try gustav svensson (not sure if he's willing to come), lee carsley (will do a half decent job and quite cheap as well), miles addison (derby guy), brian stock, ferrie bodde or use the filter to search for players listed for loan and hopefully you can get some decent players on loan.

i highly recommend jorge valdivia and thiago neves but their prices may set you back a bit. victor moses is quite good as well and can cover both the left and right wings. eduardo salvio is a pretty good rm as well (may have gone to other clubs by now).

hopefully this helps, and btw, since my job is to redirect people to post in these stickies, i am obliged to give a response as well ;)

your formation has a defensive midfielder, but from what i see, you dont have many of them. you could try gustav svensson (not sure if he's willing to come), lee carsley (will do a half decent job and quite cheap as well), miles addison (derby guy), brian stock, ferrie bodde or use the filter to search for players listed for loan and hopefully you can get some decent players on loan.

i highly recommend jorge valdivia and thiago neves but their prices may set you back a bit. victor moses is quite good as well and can cover both the left and right wings. eduardo salvio is a pretty good rm as well (may have gone to other clubs by now).

hopefully this helps, and btw, since my job is to redirect people to post in these stickies, i am obliged to give a response as well ;)

Thanks for the advice :)
I might help you out on this thread, seems like a one man job as the moderators hardly touch this anymore :@ Will take some time and reply back to some people to help you out :)

I'll try to help to , hope to get active on here again :)

Sold Carlton Coal , Daniel Gabbidon and Nigel Quashie like you said and got 10million , going to go buy some players now :)

Last edited:
SESSON 2012/2013 : I NEED NEW CB:
ST: GOAL SCORING M.
DL:
I have 20 mil to spend me need good players

SESSON 2012/2013 : I NEED NEW CB:
ST: GOAL SCORING M.
DL:
I have 20 mil to spend me need good players

CB - Sergey Krystov, Dmitriy Verk
ST - Dzeko with 48 month payments. Possibly Delfouneso at that time.
DL - Dodo or Fabio

I am Olympique de Marseille.It is my first season in the French leagues and I have brought in Fernando Gago and Mikael Silvestre both on loans to the club for the rest of the season.I have now got a backup defender and a good enough DM for my squad's tactics.

But I am looking for three things: A decent enough striker to play with Mamadou Niang upfront,right and left winger(s) and a good CM despite having Gago.

They must be under £3million or able to go on loan to the club.

Kiki Fonseca , Amr Zaki, up front
Not quite sure about the other positions.

First season with notts Forest. Gone on a terrible run with me in relegation zone now.We have no problem scoring but defending. I want a CB who's reliable and takes control of the defence Aka a good organiser. I've got 0.5 Million but i'm gonna get 750K in January and will also be able to sell. So up to about 2.5 Million please! Cheers.

hi all, i just got promoted with newcastle. im looking for new players to sign and am wondering which type of player would be best to sign out of

the best players in the championship or players that dont start but are in a premiership team

thanks

hi all, i just got promoted with newcastle. im looking for new players to sign and am wondering which type of player would be best to sign out of

the best players in the championship or players that dont start but are in a premiership team

thanks
firstly, do be more specific. you should let us know your budget, your position requirements, so that we would be able to give you some help as it would be a little difficult for us to list everything out. nevertheless, get joe hart (always transfer listed), mohamadou diarra (same), henrique, diakhate. also, try filtering out players transfer listed and you might get a few nice bargains as the list may vary from game to game.

Just started a game with Sunderland, have a budget of 10m and wages up to 700k, currently I'm around 640k or so. Primarily need at least another lb, attacking rm and a striker, though another lb and a rb would help a lot with my squad.

Looking into Joe Mattock for my lb position and Fleck up front. Is Fleck as good as he is in 09? Also I'm keen on Srna, what are the chances of him wanting to join + are Shaktar willing to let him leave for his estimated value? Cheers.

The best strategy is to buy young players with great future and loan them!They get match experience,for example:Me,managing Barcelona:Thiago Alcantara da Silva,a great young player.when i started,he was valued at 700.000 $.I loaned him 1 season and a half and now it values 8.700.000 milions and my scouters say that he may becoe greater than Iniesta!But the key is to let him learn from Andres Iniesta and Xavi.!So,this is ma' way to play! :D

Just started with Boro and i need a good young and affordable striker (only have Lita right now). I tried to get Smolarek (he isn't young i know but free) but he want to Marseille.

Also looking for a Right Midfielder. Should be young as well

4 Mil to spend

Last edited:
Try Kelvin Etuhu as a striker asways Transfer listed and Nabil El Zahr from Liverpool Reserves.

Back