Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I know i shouldnt post this on this particular thread but im raging and need help quickly...

At the star of my recent season i won a game in extra time to get through to the next round of the scottish lague challenge cup, then when it went to the next page it suggested that i had actually lost the games on penalties????

I let this one slide since its only the crappy league challenge cup and kept playing but i went on to win the third division and now that its onto the next season im still in the third division???? Whats going on? Is my game crocked? Is there something easy that i can do to fix this so i dont have to start my whole game again... or worse still is there nothing i can do and the game just doesnt allow you to move up and down divisions?

Rant over. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

I have just started a man city file and would like a att mid left and can get jovetic for £15.5, is he worth buying or is there someone better in that postion for a similar price? if he is the right to get whats is best instructions??

cheers

I have just started a man city file and would like a att mid left and can get jovetic for £15.5, is he worth buying or is there someone better in that postion for a similar price? if he is the right to get whats is best instructions??

cheers
Jovetic for 15.5 million is a coup,sign him up!(H) You should have lots of money,you're City :P Yeah i'd sign him

Players for notts county

Sanchez Watt( On Loan )
Rachid Bouazan
Nabil El Zahr
Dawid Cucharski
Olivier Bernard
Gregory Vignal
Kerrea Gilbert( On Loan )
Francis Coquelin
John Bostock ( On Loan )

Try Kelvin Etuhu as a striker asways Transfer listed and Nabil El Zahr from Liverpool Reserves.

thanks. El Zhar was injured and my board kept on rejecting him but i was able to get Weiss from Manchester City.

Etuhu is loaned out to Cardiff and won't join. I've loaned Welbeck for 3 Months (he rejected a full season bid :S(. Goal scoring seems to be my main problem right now. I get lots of chances but i cant seem to score. Pretty happy about those 2 though. Weiss is a good young guy and i still got 3 Mil. to spend now.

Well if you keep playing Akinbiyi if you still have him , he should be scoring , i sold him for 500k at the end of the first season despite his age.

Now for my problems :

I started a save as West ham , And im struggling at the bottom half around 15th , main problem is scoring , I bought Zaki and Fonseca but no luck , also need a full midfield , im planning on selling alot of players for some cash as the board gave me no budget , i got beckham on a free already ,

So if you know anyone who will do the job for me , in any position really , please let me know.

I know i shouldnt post this on this particular thread but im raging and need help quickly...

At the star of my recent season i won a game in extra time to get through to the next round of the scottish lague challenge cup, then when it went to the next page it suggested that i had actually lost the games on penalties????

I let this one slide since its only the crappy league challenge cup and kept playing but i went on to win the third division and now that its onto the next season im still in the third division???? Whats going on? Is my game crocked? Is there something easy that i can do to fix this so i dont have to start my whole game again... or worse still is there nothing i can do and the game just doesnt allow you to move up and down divisions?

Rant over. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Does anyone know what thread i could post this on for help? Im pretty certain theres something wrong with my game but cant find the receipt to take it back?

the datebase might have loaded up wierdly.

start a new game. play through. if you have problems like that again, uninstall the game install again. if you still get problems you mght need to take it back

Tottenham Hotspur, first season, got 10 mil - 20 mil euro transfer budget (depends on selling player)

I'm thinking to sell Crouch and Pavlychenko.

I need clinical striker

I don't want a player that criterias below;

- Fast but weak

- Tower or target forward but very slow

- Young Brazilian or Argentinian

guiseppe rossi. to be honest there are not many strong and quick strikers. quick strikers dont need to use their strength they use their speed, off the ball skills and technical ability to be successful

Tottenham Hotspur, first season, got 10 mil - 20 mil euro transfer budget (depends on selling player)

I'm thinking to sell Crouch and Pavlychenko.

I need clinical striker

I don't want a player that criterias below;

- Fast but weak

- Tower or target forward but very slow

- Young Brazilian or Argentinian

I rather like Crouch on FM but Milevskyi, Gignac are class forwards in that price range.

guiseppe rossi. to be honest there are not many strong and quick strikers. quick strikers dont need to use their strength they use their speed, off the ball skills and technical ability to be successful

I rather like Crouch on FM but Milevskyi, Gignac are class forwards in that price range.

Rossi went to ManU, Milevsky went to Roma

I wanted Dzeko but everybody can buy him with 15 or 20 million bucks, they're insist on to not sell him to me. I'm gonna go crazy.

I'll scout Gignac

8-|:P:D
For Football Manager 2010

Give your squad details,budget and the type of players you would like to buy,age position etc.
im burnley 19th in leauge with 15million to spend iv got cardozo and mbokani up front but theyve scored 3 between them whoo should i buy - i also need a good left back8-|

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

i would buy gunnarson from coventry as one ov yur midfielders

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Rossi went to ManU, Milevsky went to Roma

I wanted Dzeko but everybody can buy him with 15 or 20 million bucks, they're insist on to not sell him to me. I'm gonna go crazy.

I'll scout Gignac
mbokani usually scores alot mate or bryan ruiz from barca(H)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Just wanted some advice on the team I'm working on for my second season at AC Milan. I like the idea of using 4-2-3-1 with the 2 central midfielders in the MC slots and the 3 attacking ones all playing central.

GK: Akinfeev (or Adler, whichever I buy)
-
DR: Zambrotta --- DC: Nesta --- DC: Thiago Silva (Otamendi backup) --- DL: (unsure)
-
MC: Pirlo (deep-lying playmaker) --- MC: Gattuso (or Amrbosini?)
-
AMCr: Gourcuff (got him 1st season) --- AMCc: Aguero (planning to buy for lots once 1st season ends) --- AMCl: Canales/Kroos/Verratti (would like to rotate some younger players)
-
FC: Pato (using poacher role atm here and doing well but open to ideas on other roles)

Is this a good way to use Aguero and Pato together? Will I be too lightweight/small up front?

I like the idea of having the attacking players up front with a fairly free role to link up and dominate opponents. Then I've got Pirlo playing deep to distribute and Gattuso as a ball winner.

Does this look decent? Ideas on roles/players and general thoughts on the formation welcome!

i've answered your question lol. apparently you did a copy and paste from the previous thread. dont double post in future. cheers :$

i've answered your question lol. apparently you did a copy and paste from the previous thread. dont double post in future. cheers :$

Sorry, but I was looking for feedback on both tactics (other thread) and players (this one). Will avoid it in future.

Thanks for the advice also, will try advanced forward. You don't think I need a more heavyweight player somewhere up front or will it work ok?

mario balotelli is someone you need to buy. doing me wonders for the blues. Won the prem, FA cup, and Community shield 2 times in a row so far. ended up spending 69 million and 12 million after 40 league league appearances. worth every penny

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Burnley dingle scum will never stay in the prem

mario balotelli is someone you need to buy. doing me wonders for the blues. Won the prem, FA cup, and Community shield 2 times in a row so far. ended up spending 69 million and 12 million after 40 league league appearances. worth every penny

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Burnley dingle scum will never stay in the prem
dunno about balotelli, for that price i fell you can do better in the transfer market. i got dzeko hamsik and modric for the about you spent on balotelli. suarez is a good cheaper alternative. you can turn him into a brilliant complete forward/winger.inside forward, give him the right ppms and you can turn him into ronaldo

Back