Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
buy milan badelj (dinamo) i`ve bought him with NAC Breda, i don`t think you know the club. Badelj is palying at Dinamo, you can buy him for 1mil.

I'm looking for players on a free transfer or 10k at most for Macclesfield in League 2 so if anyone has any idea's it'll be much appriciated. 8-|

Club: Chelsea
Sold: Bosingwa,Malouda,Alex,Anelka
Sesson: 2009/2010

I have £70m to spend

DC: Zapata or Mexes? (max £35 million)
RB: better than Jose Bosingwa (max £20 million)
MC: Moutinho?

I have £70m to spend

dc: prefer zapata as he's young though mexes is undoubtedly better at start
rb: michael chretien, christian ansaldi (one for the future)
mc: depends on the role you're looking for. toulalan and veloso are pretty all-rounded and make good box to box mid

I have £70m to spend

CB- Mexes if you want a reasonably short term player or Zapata for the future
RB- Diego Renan for 14mill turns into a quality player
MC- Depends if you want a player with more flair or just a solid type. Moutinho, Palombo Gourcuff, Hamsik

nah if you want a CB go for Chiellini I agree with all the other suggestions though

Ok so i am Liverpool :)
And it's either
Arda Turan £14m or Gourcuff £11.75m
The play i pick will play mainly on the wing, (as i have Gerrard + Aquilani + Canales) so they will have to be good there (mainly left side)
Cheers :)

turan, though honestly i'd say neither and get jovetic instead

should also add di maria, santi cazorla (though he can be expensive) milner is better than your scout report suggests, and gets very very good

Looked at them and Miler would come for like £18m, Cazorla is WAY over priced :P and i'venever been a fan of Di Maria :P
Also looked at Hazard but he is too much for an 18 year old or whatever age he is :P

Cheers though :)

no worries mate, good left wingers get pricey very quickly in the game, see if suarez is free (normally gets snapped by chelsea) cost 20 mill but you can turn him into the next c ronaldo with the right ppms

ARGH!
I really can't decide between Turan or Gourcuff
Really need help with this one, fast replies please haha
The player will play predominantly on the left but needs to be good in the right mid role and attacking centre role as well

ARGH!
The player will play predominantly on the left but needs to be good in the right mid role and attacking centre role as well
i'd go with turan

ARGH!

Same here. Turan (H)

Anyone help me buying right midfielder/right AM except Gourcuff(i bought him) and Alexis Sanchez(Inter bought him,and made 5 year deal)

Anyone help me buying right midfielder/right AM except Gourcuff(i bought him) and Alexis Sanchez(Inter bought him,and made 5 year deal)
how much $$ you've got? anyway, try

luis suarez, steven jovetic (retrain him, became pretty good in my save), diego buonanotte (same), juan angel albin (same), mario balotelli

gourcuff makes a good AMR as well and you can put jovetic, buonanotte and albin as AMC as well ^^)

hey.
im playing ganoa (new here at this forum)
Playing goal galore Tactic
4-1-2-1-2
correct formation

DL d.criscito DC Bocchetti DC Esposito\Papalthus somthing DR Tomovic
DMC lukman haruna\zapater
MR Georginio wijnaldum
ML Barry Bannan
AMC Hussine Kharja\Rafel palldinio
Strike-Hernan cerspo Strike-Sergio Flocarri.
GK-M ameilia(awsm)

now who shud i buy?got around 3-8M after selling some old dummies.
Thx very much
And dont give me players that are worth 8M cus teams want much more for them thx :D

Back