Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I manage Lyon for starting. 8m funds available. Sold Toulalan for 14.5m (6m installment). Then Yaniss Tafer for 5m (30% next transfer). Then i spent twenty-four million punds for german trio - Rolfes (13.5m), Trochowski (8.5m) and Sinkiewicz (5m). Those 3 are top performer till now (end of season) behind Lisandro. Rolfes (best tackling rate), trochowski (26 assist) and Sinkiewicz (best header rate). Now looking to offload Delgado, Anderson, Gomis and Vercoutre as I interested in Adler, Milevskiy, Gignac and Sakho. What do u think?

unless adler's transfer listed, he'll probably cost you over 20m, so not really recommended. however, an alternate solution would be ochoa (mexican keeper), who would cost you less than 10m but almost as good as adler. you could sell gomis and get gignac is he's a class player.

as for sakho, im not convinced that psg would let him go for less than 20m as well, although you might have enough money to carry on with the transfer. a cheaper alternative would be otamendi.

milevskyi also seems better than delgado (i remember him as a striker and winger) and costs around 10m so i would suggest that you snap him up

I manage Lyon for starting. 8m funds available. Sold Toulalan for 14.5m (6m installment). Then Yaniss Tafer for 5m (30% next transfer). Then i spent twenty-four million punds for german trio - Rolfes (13.5m), Trochowski (8.5m) and Sinkiewicz (5m). Those 3 are top performer till now (end of season) behind Lisandro. Rolfes (best tackling rate), trochowski (26 assist) and Sinkiewicz (best header rate). Now looking to offload Delgado, Anderson, Gomis and Vercoutre as I interested in Adler, Milevskiy, Gignac and Sakho. What do u think?

I agree but dont sell Gomis and dont buy Gignac, i dont rate him, and try get tafer back as soon as you can he turns into a beast

ive got a pretty good team with colchester and just need a few more players to see me into the championship any suggestions

Just started a Wolves game have raised 8m by selling Ebanks Blake and Iwelumo and have signed Vieri and Kalou on free transfers to add some depth and expierience.Looking for a player or 2 pref not a striker,suggestions would be much appreciated :)

I bought Sandro for 11.5 m at the start of the 2nd season. Good or bad deal?

I bought Sandro for 11.5 m at the start of the 2nd season. Good or bad deal?

That's a good bargain! (H)
I bought him at 20mil when i was with Arsenal in the 2nd season as well.

I need a box to box midfielder for my new tactic. I am playing with Rome and I was thinking all the options I have.
1 - Move De Rossi and play him as a box to box and buy Veloso to replace De Rossi as an anchor man
2 - Buy Rodwell and use him as a box to box
3 - Buy Moussa Sissoko and use him as a box to box

What would you recommend me ?

I ended buying Veloso. Do you recommend me to play him as a box to box, or De Rossi ?

Last edited:
all of them are more defense like sissoko or rodwell.
Veloso have more attack,cant remember de rossi.
but i really reccomend on veloso on de rossi.

you could sell caceres or the ageing marquez (either 1) cos i doubt you use them often but keep one as backup. abidal's also ageing and you might want to sell him and replace with mattock./dodo. you can also buy jeremy helan as he's definitely one for the future

I've just signed Nicalue & wanna play him with Milevskyi, any ideas on the best roles for them both?

hi, im also liverpool. i've got 10 - 15 mill to spend on and attacking midfielder left or right. i also need cover in defence - im looking at loaning militio from barca. im loaning van der vaart. plz help!

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Honestly mate, don't listen to your scouts/coaches - They are ******* dreadful.
im liverpool and need a attacking mid right or left and a defender for cover. i've got 10 mil to spend. i've already signed van der vaart on loand and im looking at maybe siging militio from barca o loand.

I'm managing Newcastle currently and just get promoted in the 2nd season. I'm not too sure whether should i sell Nolan and Smith?

I'm managing Newcastle currently and just get promoted in the 2nd season. I'm not too sure whether should i sell Nolan and Smith?

definately sell smith, and u shud probably sell Nolan aswell as he would be getting on a bit now?

I'm Liverpool not signed anyone, not sold. July 2009, Patch 10.2. Currently have 2M

Back