Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
definately sell smith, and u shud probably sell Nolan aswell as he would be getting on a bit now?

Smith is 29 and Nolan is 27. Both have played well in the 1st season but they tend to get short term injuries. Maybe i will try to sell Smith first.

Just got promoted with Ipswich, Starting my 2nd season. Looking for a left midfielder to fit into this team:

Ochoa
Rosenior Otamendi Diakhate Masilela
Krivets Appiah Gibson ?
Zaki Smolarek

10 million limit if possible, will stretch higher if the player is worth it. Any ideas?

I am in my 3rd season with At. Madrid... I've built an excelent team so far with top young kids. One of my main problem so far is VELOSO and CAMACHO... both of them are very decent, veloso having better stats but camacho being my captain and also good production.

Both are worth 20m each in value. I need to decide who to keep and who to sell at a certain point. Because both want regular time.

Just got promoted with Ipswich, Starting my 2nd season. Looking for a left midfielder to fit into this team:

Ochoa
Rosenior Otamendi Diakhate Masilela
Krivets Appiah Gibson ?
Zaki Smolarek

10 million limit if possible, will stretch higher if the player is worth it. Any ideas?

Elia, Zezinho, Radja Nainggolan (he's an att mid but can play left and right as well)

I am in my 3rd season with At. Madrid... I've built an excelent team so far with top young kids. One of my main problem so far is VELOSO and CAMACHO... both of them are very decent, veloso having better stats but camacho being my captain and also good production.

Both are worth 20m each in value. I need to decide who to keep and who to sell at a certain point. Because both want regular time.

I would prefer Camacho (H)

i am looking for a CAM, and a DM i have set aside 10 million with birmingham on the new 10.3.0 patch for both of the players.

Hi everyone I think this is the place for it.

I have started a game with my beloved Man City. I have decided to make this a challenge by only playing British players. So basically Please name me the players I should buy. There are a few that will play fromt he current squad but I need more. Im looking for a mix of potential and current ability. Also how can I sell some of my current players who have just been bought? I want rid of them to make way for the new players.

Thanks.

i am looking for a CAM, and a DM i have set aside 10 million with birmingham on the new 10.3.0 patch for both of the players.
CAM u mean attacking midfieder

DM-u can get Sandro from intrenacional for about 5-6M payments for lower permants cost.

AMC let say u have about 5M left
U can get hamsik for about 10-13M Try again 48 month payemnts and u shud afford

CAM u mean attacking midfieder

DM-u can get Sandro from intrenacional for about 5-6M payments for lower permants cost.

AMC let say u have about 5M left
U can get hamsik for about 10-13M Try again 48 month payemnts and u shud afford

none of them are willing to join me. thanks anyway though.

a player that is similar to fabregas. name a few if you can thanks club aswell and cost

Hello how could i improve my manchester united squad and with who. Any help would be much appreciated. I have about 47M to spend and i am just approaching the 3rd season on patch 10.3 (the latest).

Kind Regards.

Zzeezzy.

P.S forgot to mention that the squad is attached for you to look at.

I dont like berbatov.
U shud try signing another big striker
maybe aguero,check Lukaku if its a new game on patch 10.3 he shud be good at age 20.
Mybe dzeko...
How ur results so far?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Plus Celso Borges. How could i improve and with who?

Why fabregas is on defence??
try to switch the places between the strikes,but same roles

i need a good striker for Derby, first season, 300k budget.

i have been looking at Simeon Jackson and some loanable players, but i need to know any good players i can buy for the money i have.

Hi everyone I think this is the place for it.

I have started a game with my beloved Man City. I have decided to make this a challenge by only playing British players. So basically Please name me the players I should buy. There are a few that will play fromt he current squad but I need more. Im looking for a mix of potential and current ability. Also how can I sell some of my current players who have just been bought? I want rid of them to make way for the new players.

Thanks.

Any help please?

Hey, I'm in need of a young decent strike partner for torres, with a budget of 8 million :)

Gomes / Cudicini

Corluka/Hutton/Woodgate/Dawson/King/Bassong/Bale/Ekkoto
Huddlestone / Jenas

Palacios / Kranjcar

Lennon / Bentley/Keane / Modric / Dos Santos
Defoe / Pavlyucenko / Crouch

this is my team after first season,i finished 5th its ok,i think my budget is gonna be about 20-30 mil,i was planing to sell Keane ( he was not good ) and try to bring Gourcuff and Dzeko

and than to play gomes-corluka-king-woodgate-blake
lennon-huddlestone-gougcuff-modric
dzeko-defoe

ps im always playing with rotation,so everyone is happy :D

do u think its good choice or u maybe have some advaice?

looking for a left back and a young attacking player for my Valladolid side in my second season, play a 4-2-3-1 formation

I'm Portsmouth and I'm pretty much covered all over the park apart from my two central forwards, Dindane & Piquionne are decent but I don't really think they're going to provide me with many goals, I need a player who will definately come to me. I'm not sure.. What does anyone think?
:)

Gomes / Cudicini

Corluka/Hutton/Woodgate/Dawson/King/Bassong/Bale/Ekkoto
Huddlestone / Jenas

Palacios / Kranjcar

Lennon / Bentley/Keane / Modric / Dos Santos
Defoe / Pavlyucenko / Crouch

this is my team after first season,i finished 5th its ok,i think my budget is gonna be about 20-30 mil,i was planing to sell Keane ( he was not good ) and try to bring Gourcuff and Dzeko

and than to play gomes-corluka-king-woodgate-blake
lennon-huddlestone-gougcuff-modric
dzeko-defoe

ps im always playing with rotation,so everyone is happy :D

do u think its good choice or u maybe have some advaice?

Another DMC than huddlestone. Sell Pavlys and crouch
With mine tottneham,almost same still didnt finish first season,right now first place by 13 points.
Maybe new DR Diego renan,santon,or more older fellows.
defoe as poacher is very good,but put him on the right and dzeko on left(dzeko ahve either foot).
U shud do fine with this formation until second season second season+half

Back