Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
need a decent left midfield, using Jovetic right now, but I need a second. 40m to spend

my west brom team. first season. 4mlns to spend. need dmc. annan dont want come ;/ help ?

Just spent 20m on Fellaini in 4th season, have I made a mistake cos his stats look awesome?

need a decent left midfield, using Jovetic right now, but I need a second. 40m to spend

Zezinho, Di Maria, Arda Turan, Elia, David Alaba

my west brom team. first season. 4mlns to spend. need dmc. annan dont want come ;/ help ?

Gunnarsson from Coventry should be able to get easily (H) If not try, Vadis Odidja (spelling) or Edu Ramos.

I'm Portsmouth and I'm pretty much covered all over the park apart from my two central forwards, Dindane & Piquionne are decent but I don't really think they're going to provide me with many goals, I need a player who will definately come to me. I'm not sure.. What does anyone think?
:)
you have practically no budget so im not gonna recommend someone too expensive. someone like kikin fonseka would fit the bill as he costs less than 1m, and you could sell some players to generate the $

Hey. I am FC United of Manchester. I am looking for any good free players that can get me to advance through the leagues.
So:
Position - Any
Budget - £0
Age - Any

Hopefully I can get some good bargains.
If you need to know, I only have England loaded up to regional premier divisions

Try Lacina Traore - Born goalscorer!!

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I'm managing Newcastle currently and just get promoted in the 2nd season. I'm not too sure whether should i sell Nolan and Smith?

Sell both, you could try Howson from Leeds Utd who is performing well on my Burnley save game with lots of goals and I also bought Kikin Fonseca and Jonathan Cristaldo who are a dream strike partnership at the moment!!

I'm managing Udinese in the first season. After selling some players I managed to get a transfer budget of about 9.5 million pounds. My team is lacking a good RB, since I don't feel like ferronetti and cuadrado are of sufficient quality to perform at Serie A, so who do think I should buy?

I'm playing as Liverpool, first season. Am looking to play a deep 4-2-3-1 formation with 2 DM's (Mascherano as an anchor man + [new signing] as a deep-lying playmaker). My budget is around 12-16million. Ideally I would still have Xabi Alonso (he fits the roll perfectly) but we all know what happened there.....

Any recommendations?

Camdowner ive found Fernando Gago to be a very good consistent performer for me in the dm position.

I'm managing Udinese in the first season. After selling some players I managed to get a transfer budget of about 9.5 million pounds. My team is lacking a good RB, since I don't feel like ferronetti and cuadrado are of sufficient quality to perform at Serie A, so who do think I should buy?

Michael Chretien, Diego Renan, Jerome Boateng

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing as Liverpool, first season. Am looking to play a deep 4-2-3-1 formation with 2 DM's (Mascherano as an anchor man + [new signing] as a deep-lying playmaker). My budget is around 12-16million. Ideally I would still have Xabi Alonso (he fits the roll perfectly) but we all know what happened there.....

Any recommendations?
Buy MIguel Veloso he's available for about 12 million and provides with both passing and goals

Man City second season, i need a CB and have the choice of Felipe 14.5m or Zapata 19.5m or if you can think of anyone else then it would be appreciated, Thanks.

Also i am looking for a world class goalscoring forward that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money and also a young striker who can be trained up

Bearing in mind they only finished 3rd in the first season and i have just taken over.

Thanks

Back