Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
How much is Gerrard sellable for on the 10.3 patch? Just that he doesn't fit into my formation and could really do with the money.

Also i am looking for a world class goalscoring forward that doesn't cost a ridiculous amount of money and also a young striker who can be trained up

Bearing in mind they only finished 3rd in the first season and i have just taken over.

Thanks
st: edin dzeko

young st: iker munain, lacina traore and romelo lukaku

How much is Gerrard sellable for on the 10.3 patch? Just that he doesn't fit into my formation and could really do with the money.

I would say about 30m plus or maybe 40m if your lucky. Maybe try negotiate a exchange with another world class player:).

i am with arsenal and i sold sagna and i need a good DR PLEASE ANWER ME

Diego Renan, Michael Chretien (spelling), Sebastien Corchia

i am with worcester (sp?) in the bsp first season got just 2 months left and i am 4th so what to do to win and be able to fight next season if i promote or if i dont need players of high caliber and wud be willing to come..

Hey, looking for a decent GK for QPR for £500k or less. Tried to get Vincent Enyeama but he went to Rubin Kazan.

I'm looking for an advanced playmaker who's natural position is cm. I am in second season with West Ham and have £7m to spend on 10.2 patch - any reccomendations?

i need help i wanted to buy a DR and bought RAFINHA but when he came to the club he cant play because of the work permit and now i want a new DR so I NEED HELP ON BOTH ISSUES PLEASEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need help i wanted to buy a DR and bought RAFINHA but when he came to the club he cant play because of the work permit and now i want a new DR so I NEED HELP ON BOTH ISSUES PLEASEEEEEE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He can't play because of the work permit? In the 1st place, if he doesn't have a work permit, he won't be able to join your team. Please take a look at my previous post as i've replied to you earlier on.

ok but do i do for the work permit thing is he gonna stay at the club without playing? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

If he's eligible for the work permit, he will be able to join your squad and able to play as well.

yes but he is already in the team but cannot pplay can i get the permit to make him play

Not necessarily, i had this issue a few times myself. If i remember correctly, everytime i tried getting a player and the first appeal got rejected and when i tried again i would usually be able to sign that player, but he wouldn´t be available for matches, instead either had to loan them out or hope for him to be play for his national team. This was on the original version of the game as well as the first patch not sure if it still occurs as i haven´t tried signing any more players that way.
In case of Rafinha you´re basically screwed if you´re in the early seasons, as with Maicon and Dani Alves in the Brazil squad he won´t get many matches and thus not fulfill the requirements for the work permit.
I´m curious though, did you get Rafinha by appealing the work permit once or twice?

hmm strange, usually getting a player on first appeal should make them eligible, just recently bought Vagner Love and Lisandro that way wihout problems...oh well.
As for a replacement for Rafinha, what´s the budget you want to spend and team, knowing this makes it easier to suggest a player

Oh and depending on what year you´re in, you might want to consider trying to loan Rafinha out to a German club, to get the german nationality and thus not needing the work permit anymore. If you´re in a very early season this may take forever as he´s only gonna get the 2nd nationality around season 2013/14

Last edited:
i can only loan because the deadline is over

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

thnx anyways guys

im notts county, i got 2 legends in laurent robert and nolberto solano both on a free :D who else should i get?? looking for legends

Back