Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
christian vieri, campbell, ebi smolarek and try to loan some players like wilshere macheda, etc

I'm looking for an advanced playmaker who's natural position is cm. I am in second season with West Ham and have £7m to spend on 10.2 patch - any reccomendations?

Could someone answer me please,
cheers

Ok started off with Werder Bremen and I need to know who would be good to buy and who should I sell?? what sort of tactics should I use also?? This is my team that starts at the moment..

GK: Wiese
RB: Pasanen
LB: D. Tosic
CB: Naldo
CB: Mertesacker
DM: Frings
CM: Ozil
CM: Borowski
AM: Marin
ST: Almeida
ST: Pizzaro or Moreno

Im playing with Roma and Im starting now my second season. I need a CB to replace Juan and play along with Mexes. Money isnt an issue, I can buy the likes of Sakho but also the likes of Otamendi. It is a question of price/performance, who do you recommend me ?

Hi all, i need help i play as coventry city in the coca cola championship... i have 2mill (1st season) and i want to know what i could do to improve the squad I.E buy new striikers that actually score! any help would be great!

Ok started off with Werder Bremen and I need to know who would be good to buy and who should I sell?? what sort of tactics should I use also?? This is my team that starts at the moment..

GK: Wiese
RB: Pasanen
LB: D. Tosic
CB: Naldo
CB: Mertesacker
DM: Frings
CM: Ozil
CM: Borowski
AM: Marin
ST: Almeida
ST: Pizzaro or Moreno

Sell Borowski and Pizzaro. Buy a couple of forward and a mid as well.

Could someone answer me please,
cheers

Probabaly Radja Nainggolan?

Im playing with Roma and Im starting now my second season. I need a CB to replace Juan and play along with Mexes. Money isnt an issue, I can buy the likes of Sakho but also the likes of Otamendi. It is a question of price/performance, who do you recommend me ?

If money is not an issue, by all means get a world class CB. Sakho is a good choice (H)

Hi all, i need help i play as coventry city in the coca cola championship... i have 2mill (1st season) and i want to know what i could do to improve the squad I.E buy new striikers that actually score! any help would be great!

Buy Kikin Fonseca or get Ebi Smolarek on free.

hi i just started a birmingham file and i need a striker or a right mid, any striker 'll do really just someone i can rely on to come on every now and then to bang in a goal or two. Also i'm using the 10.3 patch so i cant get the likes of ruud the dude etc. by the way i've got about 14 mil to spend on them.

cheers

Last edited:
Im wondering if i should sign Cassano for £29.5 on the 10.3.1 tiaths and Alexis Sanchez for £21.5 they are the lowest ive managed to get the clubs to go.

And for a striker thfc 17 i would try getting Macheda on loan

Alexis Sanchez for 21.5 mil would be a good signing mate.

For 14 mil you could try and get Hulk from porto for 25mil over 48 months. Cheaper option Oscar Cordoza not signed him 10.3 but on 10.2 got him for 4.5mil very cheap suber sub option Martin Palmaro (sp) can't be assed looking up the names for correct spelling :p.

Oh and Cassano had him on 10.2 didnt rate him too highly tbh 30mil sounds abit too much for him think i got him for 21mil on 10.2 Id recomend getting Gourcuff instead for 18 mil to play behind a striker or too the rigth or Modric 25-30 mil to play same pos but to the left aswell :)

Alexis Sanchez for 21.5 mil would be a good signing mate.

For 14 mil you could try and get Hulk from porto for 25mil over 48 months. Cheaper option Oscar Cordoza not signed him 10.3 but on 10.2 got him for 4.5mil very cheap suber sub option Martin Palmaro (sp) can't be assed looking up the names for correct spelling :p.

Oh and Cassano had him on 10.2 didnt rate him too highly tbh 30mil sounds abit too much for him think i got him for 21mil on 10.2 Id recomend getting Gourcuff instead for 18 mil to play behind a striker or too the rigth or Modric 25-30 mil to play same pos but to the left aswell

Cheers, i will be playing 4-3-2-1 with an AMC and RAM and LM and other mids are centre but wanted cassano as berbatov is ***** now on the new patch :/

yeah machedas a good shout i'll try him out. for sefiruso u cant go wrong with the likes of dzeko, chamakh,balotelli on loan with view to buy. diego forlan's pretty deadly too and i think he's got a 30mil release fee but a little bit of haggling should get u him.

Gourcuff plays the AMC role like a peach for me on my new Man City game Altho if you have 52mil i can not recommend Ageuro highly enough as a Striker or AMC imo he is the best player on the game apart from Messi and Ronaldo and he isnt to far off them either.

Another good thing about Gourcuff is he can cover the AMR role altho Modric who costs moore but plays at a similar level can play LM, AMC and AMR Personally i got them both :D plus both are younger then cassano.

Gourcuff plays the AMC role like a peach for me on my new Man City game Altho if you have 52mil i can not recommend Ageuro highly enough as a Striker or AMC imo he is the best player on the game apart from Messi and Ronaldo and he isnt to far off them either.

Another good thing about Gourcuff is he can cover the AMR role altho Modric who costs moore but plays at a similar level can play LM, AMC and AMR Personally i got them both plus both are younger then cassano.

Well you have got a very good point but hasnt Gourcuff only just joined so i dint think they join another team in the same window ? and yeah i think Aguero is the best player for my team XD

And do you have msn btw sefiruso ?

yeah machedas a good shout i'll try him out. for sefiruso u cant go wrong with the likes of dzeko, chamakh,balotelli on loan with view to buy. diego forlan's pretty deadly too and i think he's got a 30mil release fee but a little bit of haggling should get u him.

Dzeko and Chamakh i havn't had so can;t really comment. I think Forlan is too old to be spending 30mil quid on, Balotelli is class and can play a few positions, I tended to play him out wide as an inside forward.

I have Msn. [email protected] not on an awful lot tho. Can PM me on here tho as im always logged in when im at work :p

Hi guys, I'm playing Murcia on the 4th season and need a good CB and/or a fast striker.

The transfer budget is about 5-7 millions.
I'd prefer the player on age 18-25.

Do you guys have recommendation for me?

Hi guys, I'm playing Murcia on the 4th season and need a good CB and/or a fast striker.

The transfer budget is about 5-7 millions.
I'd prefer the player on age 18-25.

Do you guys have recommendation for me?

Thats a very tricky one mate. My best advice would be to use the in game filter 4 seasons in. For a defender i would say Tackling, Marking, Positioning, Anticipation, Jumpimg, Heading, Strength and Stamina try looking for players with 14 or more in these area's of course you prob wont find a player will all of these over 14 but worth a go.

As for a striker Finishing, Composure, Pace, Accelleration, I tend to thinki these are the major stats for a solid goalscoring striker to play the poacher or advanced forward role if you need a target man add Heading, jumping, Str and Stam.

By using the filter you might stumble across some very nice regens, I would love to give you some names but im blank at four seasons in. You could try and nab Fazio for the CB role and maybe someone like Machada or Delofonso from Aston Villa as your striker ohhhhh Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang can turn into a very good striker scores 20 a season on 10.2 at West Brom.

Fast strike is pretty easy,nathan delfounso shud be good around there,mybe some regens. machada etc

Agreed 102Mil on one single player is rediculous, You could build a top 4 Team on that ammount, scout about, there are far more other decent left backs for cheap x

Dzeko and Chamakh i havn't had so can;t really comment. I think Forlan is too old to be spending 30mil quid on, Balotelli is class and can play a few positions, I tended to play him out wide as an inside forward.

I have Msn. [email protected] not on an awful lot tho. Can PM me on here tho as im always logged in when im at work :p

Yeah i dont think Chamakh is as good as people say on football manager that is as i have never seen him play for country or club. with a striker with only 14 finishing last time i saw isn't all that great tbh more of a AMC sort of finishingXD

And totally agree with Forlan he is a great striker but in that price range ain't going to tempt me to sign him lol. And Balotelli is more of an Inside Forward thats how i always used to play him on 09 :D

And cheers XD

Back