Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
66k p/w for a 16 year old is mental you should be able to offer him a lot less considering he is on £55 p/w at the moment

Thats a very tricky one mate. My best advice would be to use the in game filter 4 seasons in. For a defender i would say Tackling, Marking, Positioning, Anticipation, Jumpimg, Heading, Strength and Stamina try looking for players with 14 or more in these area's of course you prob wont find a player will all of these over 14 but worth a go.

As for a striker Finishing, Composure, Pace, Accelleration, I tend to thinki these are the major stats for a solid goalscoring striker to play the poacher or advanced forward role if you need a target man add Heading, jumping, Str and Stam.

By using the filter you might stumble across some very nice regens, I would love to give you some names but im blank at four seasons in. You could try and nab Fazio for the CB role and maybe someone like Machada or Delofonso from Aston Villa as your striker ohhhhh Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang can turn into a very good striker scores 20 a season on 10.2 at West Brom.
Fast strike is pretty easy,nathan delfounso shud be good around there,mybe some regens. machada etc
thanks mate. I'll check it soon.

cant find him

Sorry forgot XD now going to

66k p/w for a 16 year old is mental you should be able to offer him a lot less considering he is on £55 p/w at the moment

Yeah tell me about it :D yeah ill try it but he an emmence player

try gettin rid of anderson for man united to raise funds for mata aswell as nani and scholes as scholes is gettin old trust me on this gibson is a great player after 1 season

midfielder

i really need to get a great midfielder, playing with Anderlecht and got 3 million € available.
Rather offensive but for the MC position.

Any idea's for a player who's worth his money?

try gettin rid of anderson for man united to raise funds for mata aswell as nani and scholes as scholes is gettin old trust me on this gibson is a great player after 1 season

If that was advise was for me then its a bad one as Anderson becomes one of the best midfielders on the game Berbatov is a player that would be better of getting sold XD

Need a new left back, Atletico Madrid, January 2nd season, 1st in the league, 7.5 mil.

How much should I get for;
Gignac
Reyes
Assuncao

I didnt know where to ask it. Second season and I have both Ochoa (5.5 in first season) and Hart (he was listed for 2.2 and I couldnt resist). I ve been rotating between them for the season (I am in Febuary) and I play Ochoa in important matches. Anyway, who do you think it is better ? Their stats are very different and it seems that the stats that one has poor, the other one has amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt know where to ask it. Second season and I have both Ochoa (5.5 in first season) and Hart (he was listed for 2.2 and I couldnt resist). I ve been rotating between them for the season (I am in Febuary) and I play Ochoa in important matches. Anyway, who do you think it is better ? Their stats are very different and it seems that the stats that one has poor, the other one has amazing.
i prefer ochoa as he is less eccentric

i really need to get a great midfielder, playing with Anderlecht and got 3 million € available.
Rather offensive but for the MC position.

Any idea's for a player who's worth his money?
I think Adel Taarabt and/or Rodney Strasser is decent for 3 millions.
They played fine for me (I'm playing Murcia).

P.S. : but Strasser is a DMC.

Joe Hart is a solid keeper has been Arsenals number one for about 8 seasons on my save game, Always seems to play over a 8.0 rating against me aswell the ******.

A good MC is Vulkivic for sporting you should be able to get him for around 7.5mil so with your 3mil you might be able to do that over 48 months ;) Micheal Johnson from Man city is a cheaper option he never gets games.

Left Backs Leighton Baines is always a solid choice Maxwell for Barcelona always seems to get transfer listed seocnd season aswell. If you sell all of them oplayers you could try and splash on Clichy but will prob cost an arm and a leg. Domenico Criscito is always a good choice if you have the cash plus he can play up the wing aswell.

I wouldnt sell Anderson either get rid of Berbatov the pile of toss id keep Scholes aswell not like your gonna get much money for him and he will be a handy sub. Plus i don't think Meta is that much if at all better then Nani and Valancia on the wings.

I wouldnt sell Anderson either get rid of Berbatov the pile of toss id keep Scholes aswell not like your gonna get much money for him and he will be a handy sub. Plus i don't think Meta is that much if at all better then Nani and Valancia on the wings

Exactly but no1 will offer me decent money for him only loan offers might wait until January and Scholes is normally world class for me and Nani and Valencia are good enough and Mata is preferred at AMC for me :D

help please i need right back for my villarreal first season 7 mil for transfers?

Right back you can get Rafeal from Man Utd Zebelata from Man City is a solid RB and can cover Midfield aswell. Eboue from Arsenal Rafihna is decent Right backs aint my strong point :P

need cheap young players.
I need a pacy RM and LM with good crossing/passing
A good DM with excellent heading and a good CDM

help please i need right back for my villarreal first season 7 mil for transfers?

Honestly his stats might not be the greatest but John O'Shea is a rock at the back and cover the whole back line if needed:D might not be easy to persuade him to leave United if hes playing alot :/

Back