Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
First season 7 mil is Diego renan.
For poki,it hard u have high demans for cheap and young.
A good DM for cheap is Mybe Rodwell mybe Sandro, Fellani(Amazing header but i really hate him)
RM is lennon,can be class.might be cheap at start,around 4-10M
LM there arent alot of Natural LM,mostly are AML with the abillty to play decent on LM.
Sanchez,Almost every AML\AMC can play that pitch

need a ALM for man utd 1st season 22million to spend preferably an inside forward

hi guys im Grimsby Town at the minute and in my third season. i have had two promotions in two seasons finishing in play-offs and first in league 1. im currently 4 games into the new championship season and some of the players cannot cope in the league any good reccomendations. i have £19 million to spend. but i did pick up a great free transfer in mr david beckham though until the end of the season :)

I bought a guy called Ivan Bandalovski from Sofia (i think) for £24k and now worth £2.5m in first season. Quality right back, and always performs!

need a ALM for man utd 1st season 22million to spend preferably an inside forward
cheaper option for an AML:
Daniel Aquino (Murcia)
He's also adapted as Central Forward.

i'm acmilan who should i sell and buy?
Huntelaar is playing good in my game, so I don't think you should sell him.
I think you should sell Kaladze then.

I also think you need to buy decent defenders (central and side).
Unfortunately, I have no recommendations for it...

Last edited:
cheaper option for an AML:
Daniel Aquino (Murcia)
He's also adapted as Central Forward.

Well Alexis Sanchez is much much better from the start can be played as Winger or as Striker.

Huntelaar is playing good in my game, so I don't think you should sell him.
I think you should sell Kaladze then.

I also think you need to buy decent defenders (central and side).
Unfortunately, I have no recommendations for it...

Well if you say he needs a centre defender why would he want to sell Kaladze ? Hes a decent back up for both CB or LB.

Anyone played as Fiorentina before? If so, how did you spend your first season budget?

EDIT: I've signed Dzeko and will probably sell Mutu for around 8m, leaving me with approximately 14mil to spend on a right back. I need someone who can either start ahead of Comotto or one for the future who can do a decent backup job (Lorenzo de Silvestri is out injured for 3months). Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Anyone played as Fiorentina before? If so, how did you spend your first season budget?

EDIT: I've signed Dzeko and will probably sell Mutu for around 8m, leaving me with approximately 14mil to spend on a right back. I need someone who can either start ahead of Comotto or one for the future who can do a decent backup job (Lorenzo de Silvestri is out injured for 3months). Any suggestions?
michael chretien and diego renan.

Just started my 6th season with Liverpool. Got 140 mil to spend and do not have a clue who to buy.
My team is Reina, Smithies, Bochetti, Carra, Otamendi, Spence, Papadopoulus,Ansaldi. 2 regen left backs, Miguel Torres, Azpilicueta, Masch, Gerrard, Aquilani, Sandro, Hamsik, Gourcuff, Sanchez, Young, Buonnanotte, Hazard, Canales, Verratti, Aguero, Torres, Lukaku.

Thanks

Problly nothing.
Check and do very slow and good scouting for those monster regens

werder bremens misimovic, signed him for villa in my first season and the scout said he was 2 and a half stars, that must be why he got 15 assists and 20 goals and helped me win the carling cup.

hes a attackin mid play him behind striker as a inside foward!

Well if you say he needs a centre defender why would he want to sell Kaladze ? Hes a decent back up for both CB or LB.
Kaladze is rusting on the next season, so I think he should find a younger CB and/or LB.
Milan need a decent LB, because they're lacking of quality left-footed player.

could anyone tell me who to buy for a blue sqaure premier team. sigh, loan or any players i can get free. i have about 20k if that.

i am playing as west brom in my first season

so far my team is:

carson
zuiverloon jara olsson mattock
mulumbu
dorans ramsey(on loan)

slory vela(on loan)
fleck

subs include
tamas
paulo henrique(20 yr old brazilian)
thomas
capi(bought fr 500k)

have 5m for players

wud prob prefer a new gk but all positions considered

looking for a second backup striker for Derby in the year 2013/14.

can't be that much money, as i am waiting till the end of the season till i get my next income (i will be letting two big money wasters go, as well as the end of season position income)

can't be too old, i have been having my eye on Ched Evans, but he costs a bit too much.

Back