Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
You should sell Eduardo. He's getting quite old. Try and bid for other forwards mate. No point offering Higuain that much.

i sold dossena babel lucas & kuyt ps ze roberto is gud value 4 the 2m hes like 34 but is playin really well this is his 3rd season for lfc

In short:
Ideas for a big aerially dominant DC of highest quality??
:D
In the second season (by the time I buy him it could be third season ;) ) with Liverpool. Play a 442 diamond atm but usually can't stick with much for too long. I play Carragher and Agger as DC's most often with Skrtel and the greek in backup. Going to ship out Skrtel and Soto and bring through some kids but I want a big, dominating CB of real quality. Have a huge budget of around 0„550 mil but wouldn't want to spend all of that if possible. Should I get Sakho (that would mean two left footers when partnered with Agger but a good fit) or Kjaer (he and Agger being compatriots and a good pairing) or someone who is better (especially without the need for development)?
Thanks
I think you should try Mikel San Jose.

I bought him on the 4th season (aged 24) and he's great.
Solid defender and aerial boss!

who to sign in sixth season? i am looking for all positions, espacially wingback left, wingback right and strikers.

i am man city an i have a **** load of money.

Hey, i'm currently managing Leeds United in my first season...

I am after a decent right back as well as a decent left back, also a holding midfielder..

I have a budget of 10 mil...

hey there, im on season 2, moved to Sevilla after winning the Euro Cup with Fulham and im in desperate need of a GK, i have around 15M to spend and thats the position im trying to fill first, i dont care if it takes all the money... Ochoa is at Fulham and they wont sell anyone to me since i gave them an ultimatum , Neuer seems impossible to get, Enyema doesnt seem quality enough

any tips?

hey there, im on season 2, moved to Sevilla after winning the Euro Cup with Fulham and im in desperate need of a GK, i have around 15M to spend and thats the position im trying to fill first, i dont care if it takes all the money... Ochoa is at Fulham and they wont sell anyone to me since i gave them an ultimatum , Neuer seems impossible to get, Enyema doesnt seem quality enough

any tips?
try: joe hart, alex smithies (not very good yet but he improves massively)

these are 2 i can think of for now.

joe hart 18 excentricity really puts me of and alex really seems one for the future not for first team at the moment...

i actually found this regen and looks great but still trying to find a first team one

joe hart 18 excentricity really puts me of and alex really seems one for the future not for first team at the moment...

i actually found this regen and looks great but still trying to find a first team one

that regen's quality but he would cost you one non eu slot. i understand your worries on his eccentricity. however, he hasnt done anything crazy for me so far. in fact, he saved my team on many occasions in many of my saves

Need a good CM that can play in epl 1 season and a half through, patch 1.3

Im Coventry City, top of the league in January(first season), chairman accepted a 3.4million bid for djalo , i have 1.8million for replacement, i have Traore, Nonda and lafferty(loan) any suggestions in need before window closes , would love a pacey striker with an eye for goal to play with big man traore, any ideas? patch 10.3

What is your chairman doing?? Djalo for 3.4mil? Hmm try Cristaldo or Kadlec (might cost u more).

who_sould_i_buysell.jpg

Have 12m left, looking to offload either matias fernández or simon vukcevic and maybe andré marques. Should I?Anyone else I should sell?
Also have Martin Galván coming in 2 weeks.
The hidden player is yannis tafer.
The regens are nothing special,having potential to be a bit better than the current best player for each position.

Last edited:
Have 12m left, looking to offload either matias fernández or simon vukcevic and maybe andré marques. Should I?Anyone else I should sell?
Also have Martin Galván coming in 2 weeks.
The hidden player is yannis tafer.
The regens are nothing special,having potential to be a bit better than the current best player for each position.

Hi mate, Ive just started a game with Sporting CP. Quite abit harder in Liga Sagres than i thought. Ive only lost 2 games so far (12 games in) to Academica (Not sure on name, youll know who i mean) (ended a 9 game unbeaten streak) I also lost 1-0 at home to Man Utd in Champions League but i beat At.Madrid 4-0 on Agg (3-0+1-0) in last playoff round of CL Qualifiers. Anyway, What a special team you have! Specially in that league. How did you get so much cash!!! Might nick that tactic, Im just using my own 4-3-1-2/4-1-2-1-2 (Narrow) but i have no width with mine, So i need a winger really except Pierinha and Vukcevic probably could be a winger. I dominate most games without really getting any clear cut chances.

I would look to get a goalkeeper like Asenjo or De Gea from At.Madrid. Most the Sporting CP goalkeepers i rekon are ... rubbish! lol

I won ecc and liga, and kept asking more money for wages and transfers.
I will try asenjo.Thanks for the help.
This is JP Woodys tactic .

Last edited:
Back