Who will win the premiership this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter jm199
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 8K

Who will win the prem this year?

• Total voters
My instincts say Man Utd. I think they will be stronger having lost Ronaldo and will play better as an allround team.

However still time left in the transfer window so well have to see who brings in who.

chelsea. all the other are very week this year.

really dont understand how u think man u and liverpool are weak, man u have lost ronaldo but his only a part of one of the best teams ever lol liverpool have strenghened this year by gettin johnson lol u havnt a clue m8

If liverpool play as good as last year they will defo win it espesially when man u havnt got ronaldo or tevez

Last edited:
Arsenal seem to be regressing. Lot of pressure on Eduardo to find his form quickly this season if they are going to push for the title. The Wenger project seems to be coming off the rails.

Chelsea will be dangerous this season. I really rate Ancelotti. Whether the Chelsea players will manage a full season under him without throwing their toys out of the pram will be interesting to watch - Hiddink at least broke them in gently to the Michels/Sacchi school of management styles but Ancelotti is hard-core Sacchi. If it comes together, they'll come close. If it doesn't, then Chelsea could implode.

Manchester United are definitely weaker. As an attacking force they struggled last season. And they've replaced their most potent threat with Owen. They haven't suddenly become a bad team, but they've lost that 'aura' which has taken 20 years to build up. In fairness, it was diminishing by the end of last season with teams starting to have a go. Without Ronaldo's pace, I think they'll struggle to pin teams back without a major tactical overhaul which will really put pressure on their squad.

Liverpool have only made one first team signing. Alonso's future should be decided by tonight. With Alonso, I'd be very, very hopeful of coming close again. Without him, I still think we've a chance provided we get adequate cover for midfield. We're a team on the brink of great things. Really believe in Rafa and his long-term project.

The team which I think will push the top four this season is Manchester City. Yes, they've thrown money about. Yes, it will take time to gel. But they've bought some real quality and players who will complement each other. If they sort out some defensive structure, then I think they'll make top four this season.

Every1 has a chance at winning it in the coming season...Man united are a weaker team but they are the holders and without doubt they will give everything to retain it without ronaldo or tevez and would fight thier ***** off and would be right up the tabble right to the end.

As for arsenal im not really bothered about losing adebayor we lost a good player for 25m and got good player who would offer the team much much more than what adebayor gives in rosicky and eduardo.

the only thing arsenal have lost is adeabyor's physical pressence but hes so lazy he'll get pushed around by a person around the size of tosic(no affence to him tho)

This is my oppinion:

Man Utd won't win the Premiership again, because in the English First League history, no one could win the title for 4 years in row. Another vital thing is losing some great players, Tevez, Ronaldo. And thirdly, no offence, but Ferguson is an old lady, I mean he has a great experience, but he likes Owen more than Berbatov.
So Man Utd won't win the Premiership this year.

Liverpool was near the winning it last year, but Ronaldo and the whole squad helped Man Utd to win it.
I think Liverpool has the biggest chance to win it, I think this could be their year. They have a nice squad, an experienced Manager and the team is gelled, I can't see many reasons Liverpool can't win it.

Chelsea have a nice chance to win the event again. They strength the team very well, they are gelled, but I think the Manager doesn't know very much the team, so in the first half of the season, maybe we will expect to see Chelsea doing some embarrasing matches (maybe). Chelsea have a great chance to win the Premiership

Arsenal has no chance to win it. Absolutely no chance. They just sold Adebayor, if Fabregas leave too, Arsenal won't win the Premiership in the next years. I already see them in difficult for keeping their 4th position.

No one voted them, but I think Man City have a great chance to destroy every teams' hopes. Maybe not winning the league, but securing a CL place I see Man City for in this season. They really strength the team and I can't see why not to make a big surprise.

i know its only pre season but iv watched both chelsea games so far and we look very good. this new formation is working very well, we are creating lots of opitunites and keeping hold ov the ball so easily.

liverpool depend on 2 players and 2 players only if either torres or gerrard arnt playing liverpool just arnt the same side and u cant rely on just 2 players. we have gone and signed a pacy tricky winger which we havent got and was missing, plus we will get atleast 1 more player in and reports say it will be a big player aswell. and we have 2 of our best players back joey cole and super michael essien.

yeh thats why we ended chelseas unbeaten run without both stevie and torres and we beat united without them aswell

chelsea are a joke

LOL look at the massive amount vote for liverpool. Man Utd will win this, i guess during the African Nation Cup, Chelsea will become slightly weaker and thus Man Utd will have chances to go passed them. Of course, this year's Man Utd is nowhere near last year's Man Utd, so I expect last minute battle between Man UTd and Chelsea, and hopefully Arsenal. Make it three horses race! :D

^^^^^^^^^
No, Spurs will win the Premiership Title like Blackburn did in '95.
If they will, I will get drunk for a week, hehe....

I agree on Arsenal imo, something about them this year, underdogs.

Back