Who will win the premiership this year?

• Thread starter Thread starter jm199
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 8K

Who will win the prem this year?

• Total voters
I'd like Arsenal to win. Something a bit different. The dark horses of the competition. (H)

I think we actually have a chance this year. Once a few players come back from injury we'll be sorted. I think its between us and Chelsea i dont see Man u as a threat after loosing Ronaldo and Liverpool.......well :P

I still have to say United, I know what you are all saying and that i am a biased ****** but I still think we have what a few of the other clubs don't and that is experience. Everyone knows that United traditionally finish well so i think if we can stay close to Chelsea and Arsenal or perhaps be ahead of them with say 8 games to go I think we will win it. The 3rd of April will be crucial as that is when we play Chelsea at Old Trafford. Our last 2 games are Sunderland away and Stoke at home, no offence to them clubs but they should be comfortable wins. So United for the win in my opinion,

I cant believe how many people voted Liverpool LOL
Chelsea look very shakey and united are playin awful atm
I voted arsenal although without RVP they probly won't win :P

I think we actually have a chance this year. Once a few players come back from injury we'll be sorted. I think its between us and Chelsea i dont see Man u as a threat after loosing Ronaldo and Liverpool.......well :P

I can see were you are coming from but I don't think its very clever counting United as a threat, they have been without Ronaldo for the first half of the season and find ourselves 2nd/3rd after games in hand depending on hown they turn out. For me United will always be a threat.

Maybe but after they got ***** whipped by Fulham the other day im just not sure.

They dont seem the same without Ronaldo, who do they have now that can go past 2-3 players with ease and slot it away from 20 yards?

Yes i agree we miss Ronaldo, he is possibly the best player in the world so therefor any club would miss him and wouldn't be the same. I think we need to strengthen our side in January which will give us more firepower. I am not saying we will definitely win the league but i just think it is stupid to rule us out of the league.

I dont think chelsea will win it, i think chelsea are very lucky to even be 1st in the league ive said it somewhere on this forum that its a matter of time when anceloti gets sacked his current diamond style formation doesnt suit chelsea at all and lampard is having one of his worst season's because of it and its a really easy formation to play against as chelsea are struggling to get results at home which isnt often. Their back four is a shambles at defending and are worst than us lol cech is freaking awful and its a matter of time when they drop points

Its either man utd or arsenal hopefully the best team will win in the end:)

Yes i agree we miss Ronaldo, he is possibly the best player in the world so therefor any club would miss him and wouldn't be the same. I think we need to strengthen our side in January which will give us more firepower. I am not saying we will definitely win the league but i just think it is stupid to rule us out of the league.

Are you calling me stupid oO)?

I dont think chelsea will win it, i think chelsea are very lucky to even be 1st in the league ive said it somewhere on this forum that its a matter of time when anceloti gets sacked his current diamond style formation doesnt suit chelsea at all and lampard is having one of his worst season's because of it and its a really easy formation to play against as chelsea are struggling to get results at home which isnt often. Their back four is a shambles at defending and are worst than us lol cech is freaking awful and its a matter of time when they drop points

I agree with you about Lampard and the diamond but Chelsea are a great team and once again it would be stupid to rule them out. Lampard has been short of form this season and maybe the tactics are not up to scratch but even with these problems they still are top of the league. That is a sign of quality.

I think it will be a three horse race, i dont know waht order they will finish but im hoping and got a feeling United will. The best team will win in the end :) (United)

Oh and i think Liverpool will get fourth place.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Are you calling me stupid oO)?

No. I am just saying it a stupid idea ruling out United. Your idea was stupid (6) but you are not.(K)

I agree with you about Lampard and the diamond but Chelsea are a great team and once again it would be stupid to rule them out. Lampard has been short of form this season and maybe the tactics are not up to scratch but even with these problems they still are top of the league. That is a sign of quality.

I think it will be a three horse race, i dont know waht order they will finish but im hoping and got a feeling United will. The best team will win in the end :) (United)

Yes they are a great team but you take the two monsters drogba and essien chelsea do look abit short of something special. And the only person left is lampard which as you said is short of form and is being played out of his position and i dont see anceloti changing his ways. Aslong as arsenal and man utd keep winning that will just pile aload of pressure onto chelsea and i dont think they will be able to cope not without essien driving the team anyway:)

Yeh i agree too mate, i think liverpool will get fourth spot aswell but benitez does really need a wet ***** or something to get his head sorted out seriously.

Last edited:
this will be the top 8 or 9, im sure about the top 6, not sure about the order of 7 8 and 9
Man United
Arsenal
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Man City
Tottenham
Liverpool
Sunderland
Birmingham

Would of said chelsea but what has already been said without essien and drogba we will be a lot weaker. Also if we stay on this form we will defo not win the title this year. I think if Chelsea bring in a few players to make the formation work better then we will have a great chance. January will be a big month for all teams i think ;)

But you already have Valencia and Obertan as backup.

Do agree with you though, don't write off Utd.

Liverpool are in the poll but not Blues? :D

this will be the top 8 or 9, im sure about the top 6, not sure about the order of 7 8 and 9
Man United
Arsenal
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Man City
Tottenham
Liverpool
Sunderland
Birmingham

As much as it hurts to say it i think City will make into the top 4 ahead of Villa :(

i think your missing the point here and that is that chelsea are top and playing ok. ancelotti will NOT be sacked and why would he when chelsea are top, still in the fa cup and the champs league. the diamond formation is working ok but if it dosent then he can change and i beilive he will change especially for the african cup. as your lampard dig the lad already has 9 goals this season. and struggling at home i think i can recall we are unbeaten at home since we lost to arsenal LAST season. yes our defence looks abit awfull thats why i belive alex will not partner jt in defence. and if our formation is so easy to play against then how come someone else isent top.

Last edited:
The table will be:
Chelsea
Arsenal
United
Man City
The Vile
Totthenham
Liverpool
Sunderland
Blues
Fulham
Everton
Stoke
West Ham
Blackburn
Bolton
Wigan
Hull
Wolves
Portsmouth
Burnley

i think your missing the point here and that is that chelsea are top and playing ok. ancelotti will NOT be sacked and why would he when chelsea are top, still in the fa cup and the champs league. the diamond formation is working ok but if it dosent then he can change and i beilive he will change especially for the african cup. as your lampard dig the lad already has 9 goals this season. and struggling at home i think i can recall we are unbeaten at home since we lost to arsenal LAST season. yes our defence looks abit awfull thats why i belive alex will not partner jt in defence. and if our formation is so easy to play against then how come someone else isent top.

wow i was right about the changing of formation haha. and its mad how many people voted for Pool even more votes than Arsenal.

Back