Who will win the World Cup and who will perform worst??

Who will win the world cup??

• Total voters
since i been growing up i was born 78 all the world cup winners captains have been playing in italy when the world cup as been on so i think luico win b picking that world cup up

Better make Beckham captian then

Spain vs England final, New Zealand and Algeria whipping boys. Epic fail for France.

Personally I think it's too early to guess as injuries could take place to key players of certain teams, so I'll keep my predictions to myself for now, but if I had to bet, I'd say Spain.

New Zealand will definatelty be the whipping boys

Spain to win, england will probley let us down in the semis or the quarters, whpping boys as scotland arn`t there lol will be new zeland and usa! imo

Ive been thinking of putting a bet on Serbia to reach semi-finals got a good feeling about them.

England to win :D

I think New Zealand,North Korea or the Americans:D will fail big time.

I think serbia wil do well too actually.

Looks like everyone's favourites are England and Spain..

Yeah certainly agree about Serbia, certainly dark horses in the competition in my opinion.

I have tickets for England vs Slovenia and Germany vs Serbia both at NMS in PE as im a South African Citizen I get tickets for R140 (Around 8 pounds)XD

As always the English media and fans are saying they are going to do well, just like every other year.

As always the English media and fans are saying they are going to do well, just like every other year.

I really think England have a great chance this year. As long as no-one has anymore affairs and Rio Ferdinand isn't in the team we are good to go! Have a feeling that it's going to be Darren Bent's world cup year

I hope Serbia represents Eastern Europe well, lol, what with no Croatia or Russia. My underdog favourites are them and Switzerland, such a talented young side.

Serbia to get to Quarter Finals - Over performers.
England to crash out in Second Round - Under performers.

i reckon spain will win it. they remind me of barca and have great attacking options as well as a few good cb's coming through, pique, albiol, cuellar etc.

I'm not quite sure who will win. I'm think maybe England or Spain will do really good. But my guess (for now) for the actual winner : Portugal. WC-qualifications don't say nothing! Four years ago I betted 10 euros on Italy and I won 60 euros.. Two years ago I betted on Spain and I won 35 euros. Pretty nice eh?:)