Who will win the World Cup and who will perform worst??

Who will win the world cup??

• Total voters
I hope South Africa aren't the whipping boys, don't want to wind up the host country, especially when it's not the safest place in the world.

Portugal to win! :D
Hopefully we'll beat England in the Final for me to laugh at them, but I see them crashing out in the first knockout stage.

I hope South Africa aren't the whipping boys, don't want to wind up the host country, especially when it's not the safest place in the world.

It's not that bad anymore...things are different now in South Africa...I don't expect Bafana Bafana to get anywhere though- they are playing huge teams. The only advantage for SA is the Vuvuzela's..Half of South Africa know that they not going through anyway

England to win the tournament, and Brazil to underachieve.

Spain to win, new zealand to be the 'whipping boys', and france and portugal to underperform..I think Serbia and Chile will be the dark horses...In my fm game, serbia were in the final with brazil, who won on penalties, so you never know..

England are gonna win! Come on, where's everyone's faith in their country! Out in the second round?!!

As much as I'd love us to win, we do this every time. This is our year. The dream will come true. The Forty years of hurt gets four years longer every time. Sorry for being negative but we don't have the quality throughout to even compete with Spain, Brazil and Argentina. We have already proved this against Brazil and Spain. :S

In my football opinion unfortunately Spain or Italy

but my hearts opinion England :), although that is getting lesser by the day

with Terry losing his captaincy and it being given to Ferdinand :/ who is as much of a captain as Robinho!
and Ashley Cole missing the vast majority of the rest of the season.

shame really, i had high hopes a couple of weeks ago :/

I cant see spain winning it, the world cups ive seen they seem to always bottle it on the big ocassions and never make it to the finals. I'd like to think England/Holland will win.

Last edited:
I will admit that things are looking more bleak regarding England in South Africa 2010 as time goes by.

In two weeks time, Rooney will have injured something or other.

I think that England are building themselfs up for a fall like they do at every world cup

Just because you love Alexis Sanchez? Lol ;)
Let's be honest here. Who doesn't?

But seriously, Chile have a strong and very, very young squad. Almost all their profiles are in their early twenties. Just have a look at Alexis Sánchez, Matías Fernández (still the most amazing transfer this season to me, what is Villarreal thinking?), Arturo Vidal and some that may be close to their big break.. Carlos Carmona and an interesting goalkeeper in Christopher Toselli.

i think spain or england will win, new zealand and japan will fail epically

Just because you love Alexis Sanchez? Lol ;)
Truth is because im Chilean :D, and they have a good chance people say, and yes Alexis Is my fav player

Let's be honest here. Who doesn't?

But seriously, Chile have a strong and very, very young squad. Almost all their profiles are in their early twenties. Just have a look at Alexis Sánchez, Matías Fernández (still the most amazing transfer this season to me, what is Villarreal thinking?), Arturo Vidal and some that may be close to their big break.. Carlos Carmona and an interesting goalkeeper in Christopher Toselli.
Wow, u know your football alright, only thing is matias is better in CHile than at club i think he just has to be confident. all im lloking for this world cup is to go far but when we get there alot of the youth prospect and all the players go to better teams so next world cup we win it for sure

Brazil vs Argentina final (prob not possible) but Tevez will be golden boot winner and prob carry Argentina to the final maybe the cup